剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
这不是黑色的吗
It's black, ain't it?
是啊 没错
Yeah, true.
我伯父的葬礼上
You know, at my uncle's funeral,
伯母给他打扮得像是在打牌
my auntie propped him up like he was playing poker.
萝卜白菜 各有所爱 肯尼才不会评头论脚
Different strokes. Kenny ain't here to judge.
不管怎样 致以慰问
Anyway, my condolences.
是家人吗
Uh, family?
我其实不认识这个人
I actually don't know the guy,
也不认识他妻子 我只是...
or his wife. I just...
一直想着这事
I can't stop thinking about it.
觉得自己必须到场 我也说不好
Like I gotta be there or something. I don't know.
在乎总比不在乎强
Well, it's better than not caring at all.
所以 我觉得
So, I just guess
穿什么其实无所谓 还是谢谢了
it doesn't really matter what I wear. Thanks, though.
拿去吧
Just take it.
算我的
It's on me.
你没必要为我这么做的
You don't have to do that.
孩子 我从这里偷了不知道多少东西
Child, I steal shit from here all the time.
-你喜欢莫雷酱吗 -没吃过
- You like mole? - Never had it.
来尝尝
Here, try it.
喂 雷蒙
Oye, Ramon!
别给那个畜生东西吃
吃屎去吧 混♥蛋♥
去他的 他可以来吸我屌♥
他说什么
What'd he say?
他说也想分点午餐给你
He says he wants to share some of his lunch with you, too.
是吗 来吧
Oh, sure. Bring it over.
没事 我已经吃过了
Oh, it's okay. I had some earlier.
非常感谢
Thanks for this.
不用谢 伙计
My pleasure, mijo.
一下子就发现霉菌 你真厉害
Pretty cool how you found that mold.
不是霉菌 是莫雷酱
Not mold, mole.
你为什么那么做
Why'd you do that?
你看起来需要休息一下
You seemed like you needed a break.
而且那老板是个狗♥娘♥养♥的[西班牙语]
Plus the boss is a hijo de la gran puta.
阿尔贝托之前也是这么称呼我的
Alberto called me the same thing earlier.
好吃吗
Do you think that's good?
你应该尝尝我老婆的手艺
You should try it the way my wife makes it.
比这还棒
Even better.
我真想她
Man, I miss that woman.
她去哪了
Where is she?
在瓦哈卡 我全家都在
In Oaxaca. My whole family is.
墨西哥南部州
老兄 你一定过得很苦
Man. That must be really hard.
是啊
Yes.
好久没和老婆同床共枕了
It's a long time to be with no wife in bed. You know?
你呢
What about you?
有家人吗
You got a family?
现在没了
Not no more.
一个亲人都没有吗
No one?
有个女孩
Well, there's a girl.
女朋友吗
A girlfriend?
我想当他男朋友
I want her to be.
不知道她愿不愿意
But I don't know what she wants.
有时她的想法毫无逻辑
And sometimes what she wants doesn't make any sense.
认真倾听就好 让她知道你是在乎的
Just listen and show her that you care.
别试着矫正一切
Don't try to fix it.
倾听 点头 就够了
Just listen and nod.
说不定哪天老婆就到手了
Then maybe you'll get your mole.
这我能做到
I can do that.
露天餐厅
Dining alfresco.
他总是让我们穿同一套运动服
And how about the fact that
你又怎么想
he always makes us share these track suits?
你不觉得很奇怪吗
Is that not fucking weird to you?
这些运动服多好啊
We love these track suits.
你觉得好 是因为你穿到了上衣
You do because you get the top half.
凭什么我每次都只分到裤子
How come every time I have to be the fucking bottom?
因为你就是个牢骚鬼
Because you're a whiny ass!
所以你只配拿裤子
That's why you're the fucking bottom!
我们要打烊了
Okay, we're closing.
你们该走了
So, you guys gotta go.
我以为你们二十四小时营业
But I thought you were open 24 hours.
确实 但今天不是
We are. Just not today.
两个寿星就这么被你们残忍♥驱逐了
Is this any way to treat the two birthday boys here?
非逼我去找那个混♥蛋♥经理
Do I really have to go get my dick manager
把事情搞大吗
and go through all that?
好好好 走成了吧
Fine, we're leaving.
但我们要把啤酒带走
But I'm takin' these Flappy beers.
你还记得那次
You remember that time
爸爸带我们去阿西亚夫体育场滑冰吗
Daddy took us to go skating at Asiaf Arena,
但他舍不得付两个人的钱
but he was too fucking cheap to pay for us both?
所以你去滑冰了
So you got to go skating
而我只能坐那帮你们看鞋
and I sat there watching your shoes?
然后他觉得无聊了 也可能是喝醉了 或者又醉又无聊
And then he was too bored, or drunk, or both,
我们就回家了 我根本就他妈的没玩成
and we had to go? I never had my fucking turn at skating.
兄弟 你过得可真惨
Man, our daddy fucked you.
确实不该剥夺你的滑冰时间
You shoulda gotten your turn.
我一直就是这个意思
That's what I've been saying.
你终于柳暗花明又一村 拨开乌云见日出了
I'm glad you heard me when you needed to hear me.
你应该去写诗
You should write poems or something.
太他妈巧了
That is so fuckin' crazy that you say that,
我确实写诗
because I fuckin' do.
我真想读读你写的玩意
I would read that shit.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious right now?
-没看见我们在这说话呢吗 -你脑袋被门挤了还是怎么的
- We're having a fucking conversation here. - Are you stupid?
-智障一个 -服了
- Fucking peabrain. - Jesus Christ.
这他妈的是...
What the fuck is his fucking...
不管怎样 我们赶快在他发怒前
Whatever. Let's just get the fucking battery
把电池带过去
before he gives a fucking shit-fit.
我们干爸爸一顿
Let's kick Daddy's ass.
什么
What?
我们干爸爸一顿
Let's kick his fucking ass.
我们这一生 他都把我们摆布得团团转
All our lives, he's pushed us around.
"去干这个 卡尔 去干那个 特迪"
"Do this, Carl. Do this, Teddy."
是时候告诉他 我们的忍♥耐也是有限度的
It's time he knows we got our limits.
我们长大了 我们更强壮了
We got bigger. We're stronger.
我们能拿下他 对吧
We could take him, right?
给他点颜色瞧瞧
Let's kick his fucking ass.
其他人呢
Where's everyone at?
下班了
Quittin' time.
埃里克把他们带走了
Eric's taking the rest of the guys.
还有活儿吗
Is there more work?
你不会想和他们一起去的 相信我
You don't want to go with them. Believe me.
你差点也被带走了
I mean, you almost got carted off with 'em
但埃里克发现你不是非法移♥民♥
'til Eric realized you wasn't one of them illegals, too.
非法移♥民♥吗
Illegals?
对 移♥民♥
Yeah, you know. Immigrants.
本不该在这的人
Guys that ain't supposed to be here.
看在咱俩一样的份上 我就告诉你吧
Okay, I'll tell you, because we're the same.
埃里克想出来的法子
Check it out. Eric came up with this thing
让他们工作
where he makes 'em work,
然后把他们送去移♥民♥局
then he drops 'em off at immigration,
这样就不用付工钱了
so he don't have to pay 'em.
很聪明
Smart, huh?
他们会怎么处理这帮人
What do they do to 'em?
有的跑了
They run.
有的被遣返回国
Some of them get shipped back to where they came from.
你真应该看看他们四处逃窜的样子
You should see 'em scatter when they realize where they are.
每次都能把我笑死
Cracks me up every time.
有意思吧
Funny, huh?
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表