剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
老天
Damn.
那韦恩算是照顾你好多年了
Wayne's been looking after you for, like, years.
我家韦恩
My boy Wayne.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我啥都没干
I didn't do shit.
来啊
Come on!
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
傻♥逼♥
Motherfucker!
不
No!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
躺下别动
Stay down.
谢谢
Thanks.
我给了你第二次机会
I gave you a second chance.
不会有第三次了
You won't get a third.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
《韦恩》 下集预告
Next on Wayne...
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
他到底在哪
Where the fuck is he?
那个被你抛弃的儿子
You know, the son you abandoned?
他被捕了 在警局
He got arrested. He's at the police station.
佛罗里达警方同意将你
Florida police have agreed to transport you
移送回布罗克顿 前提是你要合作
back to Brockton if you'll co-operate.
那里已经没什么我眷恋的了
There ain't nothing there for me no more.
我来提我的1979款庞蒂亚克火鸟
I'd like to get my 1979 Trans Am.
它现在被扣留为证据
It is now impound evidence.
正在被运回马萨诸塞州布罗克顿
It's being shipped back to Brockton, Massachusetts.
走啊 小猫 快点
Go ahead, little pussycat. Come on.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, man,
那些野兽没有经过训练 会有人受伤的
those animals ain't trained. People can get hurt.
告诉它要用力
Tell her you gotta push.
怎么说 我又不会说狗语
How? I don't know how to speak dog.
怎么回事
What's happening?
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Let's do this, bitch!
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表