剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
to do this.
所以...
So...
我害怕了
I got scared.
看着你 在学校里 和朋友一起
Seeing you at school, with friends...
你看上去很开心 去那些大房♥子玩
You looked happy, going to fancy houses...
就一家而已
It was one house.
我只是不想剥夺了一个你也许会喜欢
I just don't want to take you away from a life you might like,
或想要的生活吧
or maybe want, I don't know.
不是说我想留下来
It's not like I wanna stay...
即使是...
And even if...
我不知道怎么说了
I don't know.
不管我做什么 我都想...
No matter what I do, I wanna...
我想和你一起去做
I wanna do it with you, or whatever.
我不想没有你在我身边
I don't wanna do it with not you.
你真傻
You fuckin' idiot.
-惊喜吧 -不要
- Surprise! - No!
离远点 黛利拉
Back the fuck up, Delilah!
-别碰他 -别拦我
- Get off of him! - Get off me!
放开我
Let me go!
你个疯子 跑来我家
You fuckin' nuts? You come into my house,
你♥他♥妈♥砸了我电视
you fucking bust up my television...
三十二英寸的天顶
A 32-inch fuckin' Zenith!
你♥他♥妈♥还绑♥架♥了我女儿
You kidnap my fucking daughter!
住手 我自己要离开的
Stop it! I fucking chose to leave!
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 黛利拉
Shut your fucking mouth, Delilah!
-他们在打韦恩 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- They're beating up Wayne! - Fuck you.
-住手 -操 日个怪哉
- Stop it! - Fuck! Fuck you!
快住手
Stop it!
-老爹 -架着他
- Daddy! - Hold him. Hold him.
小♥逼♥崽子
Motherfucker!
快他妈住手
Fucking stop!
-来啊 -快住手 爸
- Come here! - Stop, Daddy!
干得漂亮
Nice shot.
你咬断了我鼻子 杂种
You take my fucking nose, motherfucker.
长得挺秀气是吧
You pretty boy?
去把断线钳拿来
Go get those goddamn bolt cutters.
-狂欢咯 -我要以牙还牙 把他鼻子割下来
- Cannibal. - We're taking a nose with us.
-离韦恩远点 -我勒个去
- Get the fuck off of Wayne! - Oh, Jesus Christ.
来啊 贱♥人♥ 看你什么能耐
Let's go, bitch. What the fuck you got?
-来啊 小毛头们 -上啊
- Come on, motherfucker. - Let's go!
♪A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton♪
*目光直视前方 大步向前*
*Staring blankly ahead just making my way*
*我奋力地只为穿过人群*
*Making a way through the crowd*
天啊 你没事吧
Jesus. You okay?
*我需要你*
*And I need you*
*我想念你*
*And I miss you*
*此刻我思索着*
*And now I wonder*
*若能翱翔在天际*
*If I could fall into the sky*
*时光是否能将我轻饶*
*Do you think time would pass me by?*
*只因你懂我会不远千里*
*'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles*
*只为拥你入怀*
*if I could just hold you*
快点 我们得走了
Come on, we gotta go.
黛利拉
Delilah!
逼货 混♥蛋♥老头
Suck on this, you fucking scumbag!
谁让你♥他♥妈♥要招惹
That's what you get for fucking with...
韦恩
我觉得吧
I think,
如果我是他 又是在跑路
if I were him, fugitive state of mind,
多半又累又饿
I'm probably tired and hungry.
如果又是汤达人的事 杰伊 我们有要事要忙
If this is about soup, Jay, we've got real problems.
不 我找到了这段视频
No, I found the videos
卢切蒂兄弟一直在更新他们的行程
that the Luccetti boys have been posting from their trip.
看他们最新的那条
Look at their last post.
我的个老天 那些人是...
Good God, what are those men...
住手 老爸
Stop, Daddy!
-那是韦恩吗 -没错
- Is that Wayne? - Yeah.
大开眼界
Christ on crutches.
我去 你还真没错
Shit! You were right.
看来小罗宾汉的确需要我们帮助
Maybe lil' Robin Hood does need our help.
《韦恩》 下集预告
Next on Wayne...
你青得都快看不出正常肤色了
You got more gross color skin than regular color skin.
我们得去医院
We gotta go to the hospital.
-我不嗑药 -把它吃了
- I don't take drugs. - Just take it.
-你为什么用这种眼神看着我 -我只是很开心
- Why are you looking at me like that? - I'm just happy.
你♥爸♥爸住院了
Your dad's in hospital.
-伤势如何 -他要死了
- What's the status of his injuries? - He's dying.
我们要集中注意力 好吗
We need to stay alert, okay?
他在这 就在医院里
He's here! He's in the hospital!
他们都死了吗
Are those all dead?
你们都死了吗
Are you guys dead?
-你能给我们买♥♥酒吗 -我有假证件
- Can you buy us booze? - I got a fake ID.
麻溜利索的别磨叽
Can we just hurry the fuck up, please?
不要给她肚子搞大了
Do not get her pregnant.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表