剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
快跑
Run!
别杀我们 我有钱
Don't kill us, I have money.
我不杀人
I'm not gonna kill ya.
好的
Okay.
外套不错 兄弟
Sweet jacket, man.
拿走吧
Take it.
这么好
Sweet.
我看到你帐篷里的比基尼了
I saw that bikini in your tent.
你是带女孩子在这里搞吗 然后
Is that where you take the girls and, you know...
-杀了她们 -那是我女朋友的
- Kill them? - It's my girlfriend's.
前女友
Was.
我也交过一回女朋友 她十岁就发育了
I had a girlfriend once. Had tits when she was ten.
-兄弟 你是在说我的女朋友吗 -她先做的我女朋友
- Dude, are you talking about my girl? - She was my girl first.
是啊 然后她把你甩了
Yeah, and she dumped you.
所以你女朋友怎么了
So, what happened to your girl?
你们俩该走了
You guys should leave now.
你是不是求她不要走来着
You begged her to stay, right?
女孩都喜欢男人为她们而战
Because girls, they want you to fight for them.
你知道吧
You know?
她和我说别跟着她 所以我就没跟着了
She told me not to follow her, so I didn't.
不跟着怎么行
You have to follow 'em.
这离公交车站多远
How far is the bus station?
你没油了 我们本来想偷走来着
You're out of gas. We tried to steal your bike earlier.
但是走去公交站大概得三十分钟
But the station will take you, like, 30 minutes.
或者你从高尔夫球场抄近路
Or you cut through the golf course,
那边栅栏上有个洞
there's a hole in the fence,
这样最多只要十分钟
you'll be there in ten, tops.
不 别听他的 闭嘴杰米
No, do not listen to him. Jamie, shut it, man.
-为什么 -因为李·他♥娘♥的♥·默里
- Why? - Because Lee Fucking Murray.
李·他♥娘♥的♥·默里是谁
Who's Lee Fucking Murray?
李·他♥娘♥的♥·默里是这个高尔夫球场的看守
Lee Fucking Murray is the guy who protects the golf course.
-看守啥 -抄近路的小孩
- From what? - Kids who take shortcuts.
抄近路可以帮你省至少三十分钟
It cuts 30 minutes off your walk to school.
我听说他以前杀过一个小孩
I heard he killed a kid once.
谣言罢了
Rumors.
但他信奉撒旦
But he totes worships Satan.
我的建议是别去惹他 他可有枪
I'm saying don't, because he has a gun, okay?
-大错特错 -但你说了我应该为她而战
- Big mistake. - But you said I should fight for her.
天啊 他真要去
Holy shit, he's going.
我告诉你 别去
I'm telling you, don't do it.
真的 大错特错
Seriously, big mistake.
嘿 老兄
Hey, hombre.
李·他♥娘♥的♥·默里
此树是我栽 此处是我开
You on my grass.
胆敢从此过 就得吃顿挨
Now it's your ass.
把枪放下
Put it down.
我都要把你打穿了 小子
I'm about to light you up, boy.
你把他害死了
You got him fucking killed.
-走 走 走 -快跑
- Go, go, go! - Run!
天啊
Holy fuck.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
下一个
Next.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
-我要休息 -休息个鬼
- I'm going on break. - The fuck you is.
里克还在冥想
Rick's still doin' his meditating.
有什么能为您效劳的吗
How can I help you?
一张去洛杉矶的车票
One ticket to Los Angeles.
为什么去加州
Why you going to California?
你为什么有好几份工作 缺钱嗑药了吗
Why you got so many jobs? Crack habit?
够了 开战
That's it. It's on.
请去隔壁窗口办理
特蕾西
Tracey!
希望你买♥♥了医疗保险 贱♥人♥
I hope you got Obamacare, bitch.
也希望你买♥♥了老年医保 老女人
Hope you got Medicare, you old fuck!
我在这干♥他♥妈什么呢 你也就是个鹅毛轻的小酒鬼
What the fuck am I doing? You're like 90 pounds soak...
小混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
你知道这是违法的吧
You know it's illegal, right?
还非法入侵
What you did, trespassing?
你自找的 活该 小毛头
You came at me, so this is on you, bitch!
所以你要继续开枪打我吗
Okay. So you gonna shoot me again?
这是岩盐
This is rock salt.
不是真子弹
These aren't real bullets.
所以管住你的嘴巴
So don't go around telling people!
那些是什么
And those are?
你真是个惹事鬼啊 伙计
You really fucked shit up for me, my dude.
因为这些子弹
'Cause, you know, these loads,
通常不能把人伤成你现在这样
they don't usually do what that one did to your face.
居然能把你打晕了
Knocking you out?
你肯定是被哪块大碎片射中了
I mean, you must have caught a big piece or something
因为这枪最多也就在一个家伙屁♥股♥上开了几个洞
because the worst I ever did is put a few ugly holes in an ass.
他妈的
What the fuck!
-我很不高兴 -我也是
- I'm fairly upset. - Me, too.
所以现在情况是这样
So here's what's up.
如果你嘴巴不严实
If you say anything to anybody,
我因为你
and something happens to me because of this,
进了局子什么的
law-wise or whatnot...
警告你 我下面可有人
I mean, I got boys.
他们会找到你家
And those motherfuckers will come to your house,
你家人 然后
your family, and then...
发生什么我可就管不了了
It's outta my hands.
他怎么还在这呢
Why is he still here?
我不是让你把他处理了吗
I thought I told you to take care of it.
那是凯拉 我的婆娘
That's Kyra. My old lady.
因为她是我女朋友
Both because she's my girlfriend,
而且差不多三十了 所以叫她婆娘
and the fact that she's, like, 30.
赶紧拉上你的臭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
我在你喜欢那地方给你买♥♥了蔬菜咖喱
I got you some veggie curry from that place you like.
她是个素食主义者 撒旦教♥徒♥
She's a vegan. And a Satanist.
那 为什么不执行计划
So? What happened to our plan?
我这小子应该明白了
I think he got the message.
你明白了 对吗 小子
I mean, you got the message, right, kid?
我们谈过这事了 不能让他走
We talked about this. We can't let him go.
宝贝 他会乖乖的
Baby, he's gonna be cool.
谁刚他妈从局子里出来 李
You just got that fucking bracelet off your ankle, Lee.
怎么 想吃监狱的伙食了
What, you wanna go back inside?
工作也不想要了是吧
Lose your goddamn job?
-他什么都不会说的 -"不会说的"
- He's not going to say anything. - "Say anything."
看看他
Look at him.
看看他 像是个省事的主吗
Look at him. He's a goddamn kid.
你认为他父母会是
You think his parents are just gonna be like,
"低头闭嘴
"Oh, yeah, no questions asked,
赶紧把麦片吃完"那种人吗
just finish your fucking cereal."
你不怕他去医院
And then if he goes to the hospital
医生问他发生了什么
and the doctor asks him what happened?
-他看着也就十五岁 -十六
- He's like 15. - Sixteen.
-然后他就嚎啕大哭起来 -凯拉
- And he's gonna start bawling... - Kyra!
不 不行
No! No!
你答应过我的
You promised me.
你当着你♥妈♥的♥面发过誓
You swore to me in front of your fucking mother
我们要离开西部
that we were gonna go out West,
我们要把这里的烂事抛在脑后
we were gonna turn this shit around.
我们要参加「价格猜猜猜」
We were gonna play "The Price is Right,"
赢一大笔钱
Win a whole bunch of money,
重新开始
and start over.
我们应该再给他一次机会
We should give him another chance.
你♥他♥妈♥就这么想再给他一次机会吗
You wanna give him a fucking chance?
好
All right.
我们玩个游戏
We're gonna play a fucking game.
你的头发
Your hair.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表