剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
两次蓄意破坏同一辆休闲车构成重罪
Two counts of felony vandalism to an RV.
三次故意伤害罪
Three counts of aggravated assault...
数次公共场合小便 其中一次是在酸奶店
Several counts of public urination. One at a yogurt shop.
他们说我的优♥惠♥券过期了 去他妈的
They said my coupon was expired, so fuck 'em.
我们在找一个叫韦恩·麦卡洛的男孩
We're looking for a boy named Wayne McCullough.
他是莫琳·麦卡洛的儿子
Son of Maureen McCullough.
你女朋友的儿子
Your girlfriend.
你女友也是一辆1979年款金色庞蒂亚克火鸟的车主
She's the registered owner of a 1979 gold Trans Am.
那辆
That one.
我逗你玩呢 韦恩·麦卡洛嘛
I'm just fucking with you. Wayne McCullough!
我认识那混♥蛋♥
I know that motherfucker.
是啊 他...
Yeah, he's...
他正在这附近闲逛[挂着]
He's hanging around here somewhere.
妈的
Fuck.
雷吉
Reggie.
拜拜了 傻♥逼♥
Adios, motherfucker.
你先请
After you.
带上你的家伙 再准备辆后备箱容量大的车
Get your boys. And a car with a bigger trunk.
谢谢你借我衬衫
Thanks for the shirt.
不用谢
All good.
我不能再这么做了[我吃不下了]
I can't do this anymore.
狗会把剩菜吃掉
The dog will eat the leftovers.
去他妈的狗 我吃
Fuck the dog. I'll eat 'em.
我说的不是这个
I'm not talking about that.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
这是个自♥由♥国度 但我得救回我兄弟
Well, it's a free country, but I gotta save my boy.
然后呢 把他带回布罗克顿吗
And what? Bring him back to Brockton?
他在那里已经无所眷恋了
There's nothin' there for him.
有啊
Yes, there is.
我是说 他的确被学校劝退了
I mean, sure, he got kicked out of school,
他家的房♥子也烧毁了
and his house burned down,
他爸也死了
and his dad is dead.
跟着房♥子一起烧没了
Burned up in that house that he burned down.
但他还有我们
But he's got us.
是啊 确实
Yes, he does.
他想和他妈妈在一起
He wants to be with his mom.
听着 韦恩身处险境
Look, Wayne's in danger.
你♥爸♥一心想要复仇
Ya pops is all hopped up on vengeance.
还有你那两个疯子哥哥
And them crazy bat-swinging brothers of yours, well...
不用担心
Don't worry.
只要韦恩和他妈在一起
As long as Wayne's with his ma,
就没人会找他麻烦
nobody's fucking with him.
那就是个白种垃圾的堡垒
That place is like a white trash fortress
都是瘾君子和鳄鱼
of meth-heads and crocodiles.
没人愿意到那去
Nobody's getting in there.
他不需要我们
He doesn't need us.
谁也不需要
Any of us.
你们能带我回家吗
Can you just take me home?
拜托了
Please.
你确定要这么做吗
You're certain you want to do this, huh?
确定
Yeah, I wanna do this.
如果我们真的要开打
If we're really gonna do this...
可不能弄脏了我的汤美·巴哈马[衬衫]
No need to sully our Tommy Bahamas.
你会后悔的 伙计
You're gonna fucking regret this, man.
后悔是件趣事 不是吗
Regret's a funny thing, isn't it?
九三年的夏天
You know, in the summer of '93,
我在泰国教英语
I taught English overseas in Thailand.
在那里我偶然坠入爱河
A place where I would unexpectedly fall in love.
他叫阿纳鲁克
His name was Anaruk.
我们爱得深沉
It was a deep love,
从那以后 我再没体会过那种程度的爱恋
the likes of which I've never again experienced.
不幸的是 那份爱并没有受到重视
Unfortunately, that love would be taken for granted,
他把莫须有的罪名嫁祸于我
as he set me up for a crime I did not commit.
导致我在「撒旦之枕」蹲了817天
A crime that cost me 817 days on Satan's Pillow,
那是个残忍♥的泰国监狱
a brutal Thai prison.
听着 伙计
Look, man,
你在异国他乡有些奇特的同志情事
you had some queer experience in another country.
那又怎样 我也蹲过监狱
Big fucking deal. I did time, too.
算你走运 蹲的不是我那种监狱
Lucky for you, not the kind I did.
大屠♥杀♥
我很抱歉 母亲
为了在那种恐惧中
In order to survive the horrors
以及孔普雷监狱一样的残酷暴♥力♥中存活下来
and the ultra-violence of a murder-hole like Klong Prem,
你只能搏斗
you had to fight,
大部分情况都要搏斗至死
oftentimes to the death.
我在那里学到了自己的人生信条
It's there I learned my mantra,
"从过去的懊悔中汲取经验 而非沉溺其中"
"To regret deeply is to live afresh."
梭罗曰
Thoreau.
所以除非你改主意了 年轻人
So, unless you've had a change of heart, son,
我们就开始吧
let's begin the unfortunates.
我来付
I got this.
好了 这样很好
All right. Well, this is good.
我们在做正确的事
We're doing the right thing.
韦恩找到了他妈 我们找到了你
Wayne found his mom. We found you.
我找到了这个小毛球 我们都很幸运
I found this little fuzzball. We're all very lucky.
我就叫你"好运"吧
You know what? I'm gonna call you "Lucky."
我就叫你"好运"
Huh? I'm going to call you "Lucky."
好运好像想要方便了 所以
Well, Lucky looks like he's gotta lift his leg or something, so,
我先去结账 来吧 伙计
I'm gonna pay this bill. Come on, buddy.
来吧 好运
Come on, Lucky.
对好运来说是否好运
Jury's still out on whether or not
还不知道呢
that's going to be lucky for Lucky.
他生来克狗 这事说来话长
He kills dogs. It's a whole thing.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没在想他 闭嘴
I wasn't thinking about him. Shut up.
听着可不像
Sound like you are.
你和韦恩是怎么认识的
How'd you guys meet? Wayne.
我卖♥♥他饼干来着
I sold him some cookies.
你就是"饼干妹"本妹呀
So, you're "Cookies."
你大老远来这鬼地方干什么
Why'd you come all the way to this shit-hole?
我以为韦恩没朋友的
I didn't think Wayne had any friends.
我和韦恩是老交情了
Oh. Me and Wayne go way back.
我惹到些人 他们要打断我的胳膊
I pissed off some dudes who were gonna break my arms.
但我老谋深算
But being a plan-hatching motherfucker,
雇了附近最疯狂的混♥蛋♥来保护我
I hired the craziest dude in town to watch my back.
那之后不久
Shortly after that,
他来找我帮忙
he came to me to return the favor.
你懂电脑吧
You know how to do computers?
在电子设备面前 韦恩就像个原始人
Wayne's just like a caveman when it comes to anything electronic.
他是"沉睡野人"
He's like Encino Man.
没错
Right?
让我把故事讲完
Anyways, let me tell you the story.
韦恩发现有个孩子因为一段视频
Wayne found this kid was being blackmailed
被敲诈勒索了 所以他来找我
with a video, so he came to me.
我们很快就找到了那家伙
We found the guy pretty quick.
排查了他所有的设备
Went through all his shit to make sure
确保那视频被删干净了
the video was deleted for good.
云盘里没了 手♥机♥里没了 笔记本也是 都没了
It's gone from the Cloud, all his phones, laptops, everything.
我们可以走了
We should be good to go.
不 求你了 不要
No. No, please, no!
那视频里有什么
What the hell was on that video?
某个女孩的妈妈
Some girl's mother.
她当时正在穿鞋
She was trying to put her shoe on,
结果跌倒了 糟透了
falling down, it's all fucked up.
她嗑嗨了 还喝醉了
High, drunk, cracked out...
看着挺难受的
Pretty sad shit, really.
每周二十块 小婊♥子♥
Twenty bucks a week, bitch.
否则你妈就火了
Or your ma goes viral.
快点给钱
Come on. Pay up.
我的天
Holy shit.
"敲诈妹"和"饼干妹"都是你啊
You're "Blackmail" And "Cookies"?
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表