剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
No, no, no.
坐下来 吃吧
Just sit down, eat.
和爸爸聊聊
Talk... Talk with your father.
和爸爸聊聊
Just talk to your father.
这张照片是什么
What's this picture of?
该死
Shit.
我不想让你看到
I didn't want you to see that.
或许我想 我不清楚
Or maybe I did, I don't know.
拿过来点
Give it here.
我喜欢这辆车
I like the car.
我也喜欢
I did, too.
喜欢得不得了 就买♥♥下来了
Enough to buy it.
这车是我的
It's mine.
开玩笑吧 你买♥♥了辆车吗
No fucking way. You bought a car?
但都没能开回家
Didn't even get it home, though.
我付钱的时候
Your ma and that prick ran off
你妈和那个混♥蛋♥跑了
with it pretty much the minute I paid for it.
对天发誓
Swear to God.
每隔几年 那个不知天高地厚的混♥蛋♥
Every few years, that godless cocksucker
就会寄张照片来戳我痛处
sends me a picture just to rub it in.
这就是妈妈现在的样子咯
So, that's what Ma looks like now.
是啊 她的大腿变粗了
Yeah, her thighs got fat.
你不记得她长什么样了吗 你妈妈
You don't remember what she looked like? Your ma?
那时我才五岁
I was five.
做父亲最大的耻辱
Biggest shame for a father.
就是没能给儿子留下点什么
Not having something to leave his son.
你有东西留给我 爸爸
You left me stuff, Dad.
我不知道
I don't know about that.
但那辆车应该是你的
Still, that fucking car should've been yours.
感谢你不像个怂包似的碎碎念
Thank you for, you know, not being a big pussy about all this.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
他妈的
Fuck this.
韦恩 别走 别打扰他们
Hey, hey, Wayne, don't go... Don't bother!
韦恩
Wayne!
韦恩来了
It's Wayne!
快跑
Book it!
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我帮你解决了噪音
I stopped all the noise for you.
我还从那些混♥蛋♥那儿
I got some Roman candles
拿了些罗马烟花筒和爆竹
and some M80s off those dipshits, too.
爸爸
Hey. Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Dad.
*The battle rages But they fly in vain*
韦恩·麦卡洛
隆戈328号♥
马萨诸塞州 布拉克顿
*When all is done It must begin again*
什么事
What?
给你房♥租
I got your rent.
看看
Well, look at that.
真是时候 混♥蛋♥
Just in the nick of time, dipshit.
就这些
This all of it?
我想是的
I guess so.
我想我还会做一个月的房♥东
I guess I'll be your landlord for another month.
或直到你♥爸♥爸...
Or until your dad...
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你觉得很好玩吗 你个小混♥蛋♥
You think that's fucking funny, you little prick?
我现在就把你♥爸♥赶出去怎么样
How about I throw your dad's sick ass out now,
混♥蛋♥
Holy son of a bitch!
快来人报♥警♥
Someone call 911!
那是我的养老房♥ 你个混♥蛋♥
That's my retirement, you motherfucker!
我的房♥子
My house!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
去你♥妈♥的♥房♥子 我的大♥波♥美女杂♥志♥怎么办
Fuck your house, what about my titty mags?
我的房♥子
My fucking house!
火在蔓延
The fire is spreading!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
爸爸 有只小松鼠像骑马一样骑着狗
Hey, Daddy, there's a little squirrel riding the dog like a horse!
快来
Come on!
那是谁
Who the hell was that?
韦恩 什么鬼
Wayne? What the fuck?
你想和我一起去佛罗里达吗
You wanna go to Florida with me?
-为什么 -把我爸的车找回来
- Why? - To get my dad's car back.
-为了什么 -因为他希望我能拥有它
- What for? - 'Cause he wanted me to have it.
黛尔
Del?
我需要一件比基尼
I need a bikini.
黛尔
Del?
谁在上面
Who the hell's up there?
上去看看 你个混♥蛋♥
Just go up there and check then, you dick.
你怎么不去 你个混♥蛋♥ 混...
You check, you fucking dick. Fucking...
你♥他♥妈♥不敢
Don't you fucking dare.
黛尔 你和谁在上面呢
Del, who's up there with you?
我手里可有球棍
I got a bat, bro!
我没有球棍
I don't have a bat.
找到啦 等下 没拿耳机
Got it! Wait, my headphones!
黛尔 快回答我
Del! Answer me!
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
等下
Wait.
去他的 我上去
Fuck this. I'm going up there.
对不住你哥俩了
Sorry about your brothers.
你就等死吧
I'm gonna fucking kill you now!
你的双截棍毫无用处
Those aren't gonna do you any good.
你的"棍子"现在也毫无用处了
Those ain't gonna do you any good now neither,
你个蠢货
you dumb son of a bitch!
你
You!
韦恩 别伤着他
Wayne, don't hurt him.
忘了我怎么警告你的吗
What did I tell you about seeing my fucking daughter?
认真的吗 你这怂包在这给老子放烟花呢
Really? Fireworks, you fucking pussy?
他妈的
Oh, fuck!
上车
Get on the bike.
韦恩 别
Wayne, you can't...
快去
Go.
狗♥娘♥养♥的臭小子
You fucking cocksucker!
别打了爸爸 住手
No, Daddy! Stop it!
闭嘴
You shut up!
看我不宰了你个臭小子
I'm gonna fucking kill you.
他妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
你爹鼻子被我咬掉了
Your dad ain't got no nose no more.
该死的 你个混♥蛋♥
Goddamn it, you motherfucker!
他妈的狗♥娘♥养♥的 混♥蛋♥
Fucking piece of shit, motherfucker.
黛尔 黛尔 别去 求你了
Del. Del, don't go, please.
回见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
黛尔 黛尔
Del! Del!
黛利拉
Delilah!
黛利拉
Delilah!
佛罗里达 奥卡拉
距离一千三百英里
夏恩 我想看看这个小玩意能吃什么东西
Shane, I wanna see what else this motherfucker will eat.
把你三明治给他
All right, give him your sandwich.
我不想给
But I don't wanna.
我手里这份加了双倍肉呢
Man, I got double meat on this motherfucker.
我就知道他不会吃
I knew he wouldn't fucking eat it.
次次都中招 你也是够笨的
Every time, man. You stupid.
雷吉
Reggie!
能不能别摆弄你那鳄鱼了 过来一下
Would you quit fucking with your alligator and get over here?
一群混♥蛋♥
Bunch of fucking dipshits.
叫我来干嘛
What'd I do now?
今天是你生日吧
It's your birthday, right?
是
Yeah, it is.
十八岁生日快乐 兔崽子
Happy 18th, shithead.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表