剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
证件上的我比现在高一英尺重四十磅 但是...
Says I'm a foot taller and 40 pounds fatter, but...
麻溜利索的别磨叽
Can we just hurry the fuck up, please?
不要给她肚子搞大了
Do not get her pregnant.
-你干嘛呢 -那是牛奶吗
- The hell are you making? - Is that milk?
奶酒掺半
Half and half.
这叫鳕鱼角库利 我爸发明的
It's a Cape Cod Cooley. My dad invented it.
夏天时
Sometimes during the summer,
如果我们手头余了点钱
if we had a little extra money,
我爸就从他朋友"壮狗蛋"那儿借辆房♥车
my dad would get to rent a trailer from his friend, Big Fuck.
"壮狗蛋"壮吗
Was Big Fuck big?
壮
Very.
我们就把车停在沙滩边的房♥车公园
They'd park it down at the trailer park
一停就是好几天
down by the beach for a couple of days.
游泳啊什么的
Swim and all that.
我觉得那也就只是"壮狗蛋"车上的
I really think it was just a bunch of ingredients
一堆材料而已
Big Fuck had lying around the trailer
但爸爸还是让我用那些材料给他调酒
but my dad would let me make these for him.
我以前觉得那样很酷
I thought it was cool because
因为我才九岁十岁 居然就能碰酒 但...
I was nine or ten and it was booze, but...
说不定只是他懒得自己调酒罢了
he just probably let me make 'em 'cause he was lazy.
黛尔
Del.
黛尔 等等
Del, wait.
黛尔
Del?
乖乖 真够冲的
Oh, God, that's rude.
黛尔
Del.
-黛尔 我陪你一起 -不要
- Del, I'm coming with you. - No.
我不想让你陪我了
I don't want you to now.
-黛尔 -不行
- Del. - No.
我不想害你被传染感冒什么的
I don't want you to catch a cold or some shit.
我不喜欢医院是因为我爸
I don't like hospitals 'cause of my dad.
因为他们告诉我 我爸会病死在医院
Because they told me he was gonna die in a hospital,
他在医院只会越病越重
and he only got sicker in a hospital,
他们还说 我爸在医院是不可能好转的
and they told me he was never gonna get better there
而且他们做什么都无济于事
and nothing ever worked when they tried to make him better.
所以一进医院 我就想起那些...
So, it just makes me remember all the...
我就是讨厌医院
I just don't like 'em.
但为他我还是去了 这次我要为你进去
But I went for him. And now I'm gonna go for you.
那我能跟你一起吗
So, can I come in or whatever?
别以为煽个情我就会夸你
Don't expect a goddamn medal.
这边来
Come here.
太酷了
Fucking sick.
他们都死了吗
Are those all dead?
不知道 我问问
I don't know. Let me ask.
请问 你们都死了吗
Excuse me, are you guys dead?
嗯 都死了
Yup. They're fuckin' dead.
操 快来
Shit. Come on.
没错
Yup.
那完蛋玩意就在这儿
There's the son of a bitch right fucking there,
绝对的
no fucking doubt.
兄弟 你有点过分了
Dude! Cut the shit.
怎么说也不能打尸体呀
You can't be punching dead bodies.
他杀了我搭档 我管他是死是活...
This guy killed my partner. I don't give two goddamn...
等下 这货没胡子吗
Wait, does this guy not have a mustache?
妈的
Shit.
服了你这智商了
You fucking idiot.
对不住了 老弟
My bad, man.
我们应该可以走了
I think it's okay to go.
先等等
Wait. Not yet.
我妈去世前 我爸不是这样的
My dad was different before my ma died.
我们...
Well, we...
也许我们都变了 但...
We all were, I guess. But...
怎么说呢 他曾经不像现在这样混♥蛋♥ 或者说...
I don't know, he wasn't always such a dick. Or...
可能他一直就是混♥蛋♥ 是妈妈让他变得柔软了
Maybe he was and my ma made him less. Or...
或者说变得更好了 但是...
Or better or whatever. But...
他要是也走了 我就无依无靠了
If he goes, I got no one.
但你现在有了
But you do now, though.
对吧
Right?
♪One Crowded Hour - Augie March♪
*全世界熙熙攘攘*
*But for one crowded hour*
*而你却独守空房♥*
*You were the only one in the room*
*我跨越波涛汹涌夜夜启航*
*And I sailed around all those bumps in the night*
*找寻你黑夜中灯塔的方向*
*To your beacon in the gloom*
*我以为在那斑斓的六月*
*I thought I had found my golden September*
*我已寻觅到我金黄的九月*
*In the middle of that purple June*
*但只消短短那熙攘一时*
*But one crowded hour*
*我的世界将分崩瓦解*
*Would lead to my wreck and ruin*
*我知道你欢喜你的男孩 手持碗和银匙*
*Now I know you like your boys to take their medicine*
*饮下药剂*
*From the bowl with a silver spoon*
*他们生来就被教导信奉如此*
*Who were taught from the womb to believe to the tune*
*在那些充满血色的眼中*
*In as far as their bleeding eyes see*
*这是专属他们的舒适牢笼*
*It's a pleasure pen, meant for them*
*量身定做*
*Built for and rent for them*
*却并非我的归宿*
*Not for the likes of me*
*并非你我这般人的归宿*
*Not for the likes of you and me*
*只消短短那熙攘一时*
*And for one crowded hour*
*我的世界将分崩瓦解*
*Would lead to my wreck and ruin*
本来咱俩在那边选点什么都行
There's a thousand things down there we could've picked.
三明治我就不说了 但也买♥♥太多面包了吧
Not the sandwich. I'm just saying, it's a lot of bread.
谁让你点夏巴塔面包了
Nobody told you to order the fucking ciabatta.
一种用橄榄油烘制的意大利扁平面包
得了 我还是退掉吧
Yeah, well, I'm gonna return it.
好吧 但请您一定不要
Okay. Well, make sure you please,
在那位性感惹火的自助餐服务员面前
please don't embarrass me
让我难堪
in front of that fine-ass cafeteria lady.
我把它换成土豆吧
I'm gonna exchange this for a potato.
也请务必转告我在自助餐厅工作的女朋友碧昂丝
Make sure you tell my girlfriend Beyonce in the cafeteria
我很期待明天的午餐
I'm looking forward to lunch tomorrow, too, Sarge.
黛利拉
Delilah?
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
给你带了鳕鱼角库利酒
Brought you a Cape Cod Cooley.
你...
Hey, you...
你回家吗
You comin' home?
你要死了吗
You dyin'?
警♥察♥说你要死了
The cops said you was dyin'.
警♥察♥也说谎的
Cops lie.
你...
You...
你这个小混账东西
You, motherfucker!
来我病房♥干什么呢
What are you doing in my goddamn room?
-再见 爸爸 -特迪 卡尔
- Bye, Daddy. - Teddy, Carl!
护士 快来
Nurse, help!
韦恩·麦卡洛
Wayne McCullough!
他在这 就在医院里
He's here, he's in the hospital!
冷静
Steady.
我只想和你聊聊
I just want to talk.
别跑
Stop.
应该穿双防滑的
Bad shoe choice.
严禁奔跑
No running!
抱歉
Pardon me.
-操 -韦恩
- Shit. - Wayne.
没事
It's okay.
黛利拉
Hi, Delilah.
喘口气
Take a beat now.
我是朋友 好吗
I'm here as a friend. Yeah?
危险
严禁携带金属
强磁场环境
我是史蒂芬·盖勒警司
My name is Sergeant Stephen Geller.
和你一样 来自布罗克顿
I'm from Brockton. Just like you.
土生土长
Born there, raised there.
吃城市温泉披萨
Eat Town Spa Pizza.
和你一样
Just like you.
你喜欢城市温泉披萨吗
Do you like Town Spa Pizza?
科德角咖啡馆的更好吃
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表