剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
我和我留下的妹妹
So, while my remaining sister
互相教彼此如何滑冰
and myself taught each other how to skate,
我们父母坐在围栏半墙上
my parents sat back at the half wall,
彼此之间沉默不语
not speaking a word to each other,
喝着柠檬水 抽着烟
drinking lemonade and smoking cigarettes,
我们经过他们时
and faking a weak smile
就勉强挤出一个假笑 竖起大拇指夸我们
and a thumbs up every time we would roll by.
之后我们滑累了 摇摇晃晃的滑回去
And when we got tired, we wobbled in,
离开场地回到地毯上
came off the floor onto the carpet,
我们发现老爸穿好了滑冰鞋
and we found that my father had laced up a pair of skates.
他看着我妈说
He looks at my mother and says,
"我要去滑一会"
"I'm gonna take a turn."
韦恩 我父亲是个硬汉
My father was a hard man, Wayne.
认识他的人 没有一个会用优雅形容他
He's nobody you would ever describe as graceful.
但我和我妹妹在半墙那站着
But my sister and I stood at that half wall.
我们看着他就那样
We watched as he just sort of
慢慢地滑回硬木场地上
drifted slowly back on the hardwood.
他对着我们像这样点了点头
He gave us a nod like that
然后把头偏到右肩
and put his head over his right shoulder,
膝盖微蹲
got into a crouch,
轻轻发力蹬地
just enough to push off
就像是在一场梦里
like it was in some sort of goddamn dream.
我们看着老爸突然爆发加快速度
We watched our father just explode with pure speed
滑进了人群里
out into the current of all those other skaters.
又在人群里轻松地滑进滑出
Just weaving effortlessly in and out of everybody.
然后他加快速度滑到了远处的角落
And then we watched him accelerate into the far corner.
沉下肩膀
He dropped his shoulder,
双腿交叉着
and his legs just crossing over
像是赛马的前蹄一般
and through each other like a racehorse like that.
像是知道所有人的方位一样轻盈躲闪
He seemed to know where everybody was,
他的手在空气中轻轻扫过
and his hands were so beautiful.
优雅又美丽
Just brushing the air like that.
这个像打壁球一样
Here's this man who
野蛮撕毁生活的人
tore through life like a racquetball.
我老爸
My pop.
变成了弗雷德·阿斯泰尔
Turned Fred Astaire.
美国舞蹈演员
被广泛认为是电影史上最有影响力的舞者
一切是如此和谐
Just in tune with everything.
然后他掉头回来 用两倍的速度
And then my father turned around and doubled his speed,
一口气翻过了围栏墙
and came up to that gap in the wall
停在地毯上大口喘气
and stepped up onto the carpet breathing hard.
但我对天发誓
But I swear to God,
他喘得其实也不是很厉害
not that hard.
那天晚上我妈妈把我们带进浴室
That night our mother took us into the bathroom
打开两个水龙头来掩盖声音
and she turned on both sinks to make a wall of sound,
然后她告诉我们
and she told us
他们的婚姻
the marriage
结束了
was over.
一年后
And years later,
我发现在战争前 甚至打仗时
I found out that, before and between the wars,
我老爸是名竞技花滑舞者
my old man was a competitive skate dancer,
一个完全不同的人
a different man,
一个有一天屈服于世界 屈服于家庭
a man who one day stopped lacing up those skates
屈服于一个他原本就不想开始的人生的
and succumbed to a world and a family and
不再穿上滑冰鞋的人
a life he may have never wanted to begin with.
你♥爸♥爸去做什么了
What did your dad do?
在这之后
After?
最近听说
Last I heard,
他在某个海滩上卖♥♥香
he was selling incense on the beach somewhere.
我想告诉你的是 韦恩
I guess what I'm trying to tell you, Wayne,
你还没穿上你的滑冰鞋
is you haven't laced your skates up yet.
这场疯狂可能会继续
And maybe this madness will continue,
也可能不会
and maybe not.
谁也不知道 这位可爱的黛利拉...
And who knows, this sweet Delilah...
可能就是你的滑冰鞋 明白吗
Maybe she's your pair of skates, huh?
我真的很想看到你回到布罗克顿 韦恩
I hope to see you back home in Brockton, Wayne.
我是真心的
I really do.
去吧 小野猫
Go ahead, little pussycat.
等等 等等 先生
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Man.
这些动物没被驯化过 会有人受伤的
Those animals, they ain't trained. People can get hurt.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
说不定下次你会重新考虑你的退货规定呢 混♥蛋♥
Well, maybe next time you'll rethink your return policy, bitch.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
我滴个老天爷啊
Jesus Christ!
他人呢 你个橘皮老酒桶
Where the fuck is he, you orange bucket of wine?
看你都做了些什么 害我把灰比诺葡萄酒全洒了
Look what you made me do. You made me drop my pinot grigio.
一种酿酒葡萄 酿制的成品酒
有着花和蜜的芳香 也常混有坚果或水果香
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
看看这个可悲的老酒鬼
Aw, look at the sad drunk.
好市多今天不开门 贱♥货♥
Costco isn't open today, you bitch!
美国最大的连锁会员制仓储量贩店
他到底在哪
Where the fuck is he?
那个被你抛弃的儿子
You know, the son you abandoned?
你♥他♥妈♥还记得吗
You fucking remember him?
你刚抛弃了他 还来教训我
You just abandoned him and you're giving me shit?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
别
No...
你敢
Don't you dare.
里面有我和约翰·斯塔莫斯的合照
There's a picture of me and John Stamos on there
美国演员 制片人
在《尖叫皇后》中饰演布洛克医生
我还没备份
that I have not backed up yet.
他在哪
Where is he?
他被捕了 在警局
He got arrested. He's at the police station.
他干了啥
What did he do?
他都被捕了 你♥他♥妈♥在这逍遥啥呢
And if he's there, what the fuck are you doing here?
听着 我又没叫他来这 好吗
Look, I didn't ask him to come here, okay?
你们这帮臭狗屎到这来 把我的生活搞得一团糟
You assholes coming down here and messing with my life!
加尔文又进监狱了
I got Calvin in jail. Again.
真♥他♥妈♥谢谢你啊
Thank you very fucking much.
去死吧 婊♥子♥ 把你钥匙给我
You know what? Fuck this. Give me your goddamn keys.
我家钥匙吗 没门
To my house? No.
你偷的那辆车的钥匙 蠢婆娘
To the car you stole, you fucking dunce.
钥匙和车都不在我这
I don't have the keys. Or the car, for that matter.
警♥察♥抓走韦恩时把车也带走了
The police took it when they took Wayne.
你们最好在我叫警♥察♥来之前滚蛋
Now why don't you guys go get the fuck out of here
你们现在可是非法入侵
before I call the cops because you're trespassing.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 老娘自己去
You know what? Fuck this. I'm gonna go get it myself.
黛尔
Del.
黛尔
Del!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是汤米·科尔
I... I'm Tommy Cole.
你在哈格勒的同学 哈格勒高中
From Hagler. Hagler High?
对你没印象
No, I don't remember you.
-你一直是光头吗 -啥
- Were you always bald? - What?
我们是同届毕业的
We graduated the same year.
我们一起上过好多课
We had, like, a dozen classes together.
我不记得你
I don't remember you.
混♥蛋♥汤米·科尔
Butthole Tommy Cole.
混♥蛋♥汤米·科尔
Butthole Tommy Cole!
我只是想帮个忙
Just trying to help.
混♥蛋♥汤米·科尔
Butthole Tommy Cole.
滚出我家
Get the fuck off my property.
你的狗看上去命不久矣了
Your dog looks like it's gonna croak.
把它带到小树林什么的地方吧
Maybe take it to the woods or something.
天哪
Oh, my God.
不 好运
Oh, no. Lucky?
好运 你还好吗
Lucky, are you okay?
天哪 别啊
My God, this is not happening.
最近的兽医在哪
Okay. Where's the closest veterinarian?
-这儿吗 -嗯
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表