剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
你认识这里的人吗
You know people here?
不 我在当铺遇见的她
No. I saw her at the pawn shop.
这位女士在车祸中失去了她丈夫
This lady lost her husband in a car crash.
她没钱买♥♥棺材
She ain't got no money for a casket.
不管怎样 我们要去参加亨利的葬礼
Anyway, we gotta go to Henry's funeral.
-亨利就是死了的那个吗 -"亨利的葬礼"还能是谁死了
- Henry's the dead guy? - It's his funeral, ain't it?
那位女士邀请你了吗
And the lady invited you to the funeral?
对啊 她在当铺发请帖来着
Yeah, she was handin' out invitations at the pawn shop.
请帖很漂亮 你应该看看
They were pretty. You should see.
我在冰箱上贴了一张
I pinned one on the fridge.
开玩笑的 你是傻吧
I'm kidding. Jesus.
我得找件黑衣服穿
I gotta find something black to wear.
就因为你看见了这位女士
So you're gonna buy a dress for a funeral
你就要为一个素未谋面的人的葬礼
for a guy you don't know
买♥♥条裙子吗
because you saw this lady?
我不懂
I'm confused.
很悲痛的 好吗
It's just sad, okay?
我们应该去
And I think we should go.
有人去世了难道不应该伤心吗
What, you don't think people being dead is sad now?
应该伤心
I think people being dead is sad.
那问这么多干嘛
So what's with the interrogation?
如果你不想去 可以不去
If you don't wanna, you don't have to.
我得工作
I have to work.
你今天怎样 还好吗
How was it? Your day or whatever?
每个人都凶神恶煞 老板还讨厌我
Everyone's not nice and I think the boss hates me.
挺好的
That's good.
我没参加过葬礼
I ain't never been to a funeral before.
你妈妈的葬礼也没参加过吗
Not even for your ma?
我知道 你觉得我想参加葬礼很奇怪
I know you think it's weird that I want to go to a funeral.
可能确实很奇怪 但我就是想去
And maybe it is, but I want to.
我也不需要你理解
And I don't need you to understand because
因为我自己可能都不理解 好吗
maybe I don't understand, either. Okay?
小杂种
天啊 谁干的
Oh, man. Who did this?
埃里克看到的话会大发雷霆的
If Eric sees this, he's gonna flip shit.
你看着是个好孩子
Look, you seem like an okay kid.
但你活干得惨不忍♥睹
But you suck at this.
说不定你可以去运木材
Maybe you can do a lumber run.
你会开车吧
You know how to drive, right?
不会 但是能学
No. I could figure it out.
我的乖乖 小子
Jesus Christ, kid.
我有个更好的活给你
I got a better job for you.
既然你这么擅长搞破坏
Since you're really good at breaking shit,
你就去把客厅和书房♥
why don't you go tear down that wall
之间的墙砸掉
between the parlor and the den?
能做到吗
Think you can do that?
可以
Yes.
朝我脑袋上砸台灯 我爱这个生日礼物
Nice birthday gift. Goddamn lamp to my head.
谁让你把老爸的车载电池用没电了
Serves you right for draining the man's fucking car battery.
不听兄弟言 吃亏在眼前
You had to have your precious tunes. I fucking told you!
不知道你在那傻笑啥 特德
I don't understand what you're smilin' about to be honest, Ted.
生日都过不了
Okay? Now we gotta spend our birthday
只能在这给他买♥♥电池
getting this man a car battery,
他就醉倒在屋里呼呼睡大觉
while he sleeps off his fucking hangover.
你知道吗 我不想再听你
You know what? That's the last time I want to hear
唠叨老爸喝酒的事了
you talk about the man's drinking.
卡尔 我现在真是受够了
You know what, Carl? I've had it up to here
你这无礼的态度
with the disrespect from you, to be honest.
你知道吗
You know what?
我就是想说 今天是咱俩的破壳日 好吗
I'm just saying this is our special day. Okay?
我们值得赏自己好好玩一回
So that means we owe it to ourselves to get something cool.
花上个百八十的
A couple forties or something.
那里面至少有四台台灯
Hey, I count at least four more lamp shades inside.
你是没挨够揍吧
You want to add to that shiner?
混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' guy...
忘了上次棕熊队比赛 是谁给你弄进去的吗
Who snuck you into that Bruins game that one time?
他当时喝得烂醉如泥
He was wicked hammered.
我们首局就被淘汰了
We got 86ed first fucking period!
你怎么总这么消极
Always with the black lining.
听着 我们会买♥♥电池的
Look, we'll get the fuckin' battery, all right?
但我们要先去煎饼屋吃免费的松饼
But we're going to Flappy Jack's for free hotcakes first.
-我们有权给自己庆生 -我们吃个鬼的饼
- It's our god-given right. - We ain't getting shit.
老爸自己生日那天就吃到了免费的松饼
But Daddy always get free hotcakes on his fuckin' birthday.
好吧 行
All right, fine.
但那全因为这是老爸的传统
But only because it's Daddy's tradition.
传统
Tradition.
松饼和烤饼 太棒了
Hotcakes and flapjacks. Yes!
我觉得你发现了自己的特长
I think you found your calling.
你就像那个绿巨人什么的
You're like the Hulk Increible or something.
或野蛮人柯南
Or Conan the Barbarian.
你干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
是他让你砸客厅墙的吗
Did he tell you to demo the parlor wall?
我让他砸的
I told him.
这不是客厅墙 这他妈是卧室的墙
That's not the parlor wall, it's the fucking living room wall!
从你薪水里扣
This is coming out of your pay!
是我让他砸的
I told him to.
你说什么 佩佩
What's that, Pepe?
因为有霉菌
Because of the mold.
你应该感谢他
You should be thanking this guy.
就...
Just...
滚回去继续工作
You fucking get back to work
别让我看到你们
and get the fuck out of my face.
好邻居二手店
哇 姑娘
Damn, girl!
你肯定会把他迷得死去活来
You're gonna knock 'em dead, sweetie.
他已经死了 所以...
Yeah, well, he's already dead, so...
你这是怪事缠身啊 小姑娘
You are into some weird shit, little.
松饼
Hotcakes!
两份免费松饼和两杯水
Free hotcakes and two tap water.
两位大金主要是想再要点
Let me know if you big spenders would like some saltines
饼干或者番茄酱的话就叫我
or ketchup packets as well.
对待寿星就这个态度吗
This is no way to treat the birthday boys here.
怎么 还得给你唱个生日歌♥啊
What, you want me to sing "Happy Birthday" Or something?
看我想不想听了 百分之十五的小费也不是白给的
That depends, what's 15 percent of nothin'?
百分之十五 咱家是有矿吗
Fifteen percent? Who are we, Bill Grates?
小贱东西
Cheap bastards.
免费松饼
Free hotcakes!
免费他妈的松饼
Free motherfucking hotcakes!
免费他妈的松饼
Free motherfucking hotcakes!
你知道吗 这肯定是我们唯一的生日礼物了
You know, I guarantee you this is the only thing we get today.
你觉得那个老吝啬鬼
You think that cheap piece of shit is gonna
会给我们准备礼物吗
get us a present or something?
又来这套吗
This again?
怎么
Yeah, this again.
他上次给我们买♥♥东西是什么时候
When's the last time he bought anything for us?
好了 听着 我知道他不怎么给我们买♥♥礼物
Okay, listen. He's not the best gift giver, I get that.
但是谁给了你这个家 是谁付的房♥租
But who pays for that roof over your head,
不知感恩的混球
you ungrateful sack of shit?
我们去年被驱逐两次 就是因为他没交房♥租
We got evicted twice last year because he did not!
乖乖
Holy shit.
还有啤酒
Flappy's got beers.
服务员
Hey, Menu Lady!
服务员 来点啤酒
Menu Lady, beers here.
-来点啤酒 -只要国产的
- Beers delivered here. - Domestic only.
小姐 小姐
Miss. Miss!
小姐 听到了吗
Miss. Hello!
那条裙子不要了吗
What about the dress?
你穿着超美的
It looked fabu on you.
我还是穿平时的衣服去葬礼吧
Oh, I think I'm just gonna wear my own clothes to the funeral.
葬礼
Funeral?
你想穿这性感小裙去参加葬礼吗
You gonna wear this sexy-ass thing to a funeral?
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表