剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
我从没这么干净过
I ain't never been this clean before.
打娘胎里出来时都没这么干净
Not even when I was born, I don't think.
你打娘胎里出来时也不干净
You weren't clean then neither.
你看过新生儿的样子吗
Ever seen a baby when it first comes out?
身上全是血和娘胎里带的粘乎乎的东西
All bloody and covered in mom goop.
这个沐浴露有芒果的味道
The shower gel's got mangoes.
是啊 你知道我本以为自己会讨厌
I know. And you know what I thought I would hate,
但发现其实还不赖的是什么吗
but turns out I don't?
烘干机烘完衣服之后的提示音乐
The way the dryer plays the song when it's done.
我喜欢烘干机的音乐
I like the dryer song.
那音乐就像在说
I know. It's like,
"好了 我烘好了你的衣服
"Here, I made your clothes all warm for you,
现在我要为你唱一首摇篮曲"之类的
now I'm gonna sing you a lullaby," Or whatever.
上面有登什么吗
Anything in there?
没什么
No, not really.
一参议员给另一参议员口♥交♥
Some senator guy got a BJ from another senator guy,
生菜里的大肠杆菌导致部分人生病
bunch of people got E. Coli shits from lettuce,
还有
and, uh...
还有一整个关于"露天餐厅"的板块
This whole section's on "Dining alfresco".
是什么法式裸体餐厅吗还是
Is that French for eating naked or something?
反正照片里没人光着身子
No one's naked in the pictures.
就是这里
Here we are...
不好 是杰夫
Shit, it's Jeff.
新生活从这里开始
Your new life begins here.
原装硬木地板 嵌入式照明设施
With original hardwood floors, recessed lighting,
忙活了一天后与家人团聚
and for the end of the day, when we come together
思考生活的意义时
and remember why we do it all...
壁炉就在这里
The fireplace.
纵情享受吧
Indulge.
请允许我带你们参观下户外
Let me invite you outside,
自然与生活的交织处
to where nature and our lives intertwine,
在这宽敞的户外露台上
on this spacious outdoor patio
露天用餐堪称完美
perfect for dining alfresco.
我们的衣服 烘干机结束时会放音乐
Our laundry. The dryer's gonna play the song!
真♥他♥妈♥是日了狗了
What the motherfucking fuck!
韦恩
第一季 第四集
第四章
找件黑衣服穿
马萨诸塞州 布罗克顿
这里是杰伊·甘尼蒂 又名"汤达人"
It's Jay Ganetti, aka "Cop a' Soup"
我即将去南方旅行
and I'm heading down south.
准备好迎接来自十一个不同州的炫汤照吧
So get ready for soup pics from 11 different states!
有一千三百多个观众呢 想打个招呼吗
I got 1,300 people watching. You wanna say hi?
不想
Hard pass.
好了大家 我们要出发了
Okay, we gotta go, y'all.
再见啦
Chow-da!
-"汤达人"梗好玩吗 -嗯
- Soup pun. - Uh-huh.
我们不♥穿♥制♥服♥去吗
We're not wearing uniforms?
不了 今天不♥穿♥制♥服♥
No. No uniforms today.
就只有你 我 还有我朋友汤美·巴哈马It's you, me, and my friend, Tommy Bahama.
美国著名休闲品牌男装
我还以为只有咱俩呢
I thought it was just us.
不 汤美·巴哈马
No, Tommy Bahama's the name of the man
是设计这些衬衫的设计师
who makes these shirts.
我知道啊 但他为什么要和我们一起去 他很有钱吗
I know, but why is he coming with us? Is he rich?
杰伊 我是开了个玩...
Jay, I was making a...
听着 关于这次旅行 我想我说的很清楚了
Now, look, I think I was pretty clear about this trip.
你知道我们不是去工作吧
You realize all of this is off the clock?
我知道 但我们又不是去迪士尼玩
I know, but it's not like we're going to Disney World.
除非...
Unless...
难道我们真要去迪士尼 警司
Unless, we going to Disney World, Sarge?
我们要离开我们的管辖区
Well, we're gonna be traveling out of our jurisdiction,
所以穿制♥服♥也不合适
so it'd be inappropriate to be in uniform.
你有什么适合上街的衣服吗
You got any street clothes?
没有 我只有工作服和家居服
No. I just got work clothes, and I got comfies.
这都是些什么啊
What is all of this?
用来拍视频和写博客的设备
This is my stuff for my vlogs and my blogs, okay?
灯光 自♥拍♥杆 几台备用相机
Lights, selfie sticks, couple of extra cameras.
来 拿着这个
Here, take this one.
警司 你上次度假是什么时候了
Sarge, when was the last time you took a vacation?
你怎么对韦恩这小子这么上心
And what is it with this Wayne kid?
说不好 就是有种直觉
Just got a gut feeling about him.
就让佛罗里达的警♥察♥处理不好吗
Just let a badge at Florida handle it.
我怕的就是这个
That's what I'm afraid of.
他那样的男孩被扔到号♥子里
A boy like that gets put in the system,
一般就再也出不来了
they rarely get out.
我有过第二次机会 杰伊
I figured I got a second chance, Jay.
现在是我给别人第二次机会的时候了
It's my turn to give somebody else one.
我是觉得那孩子无可救药了
Sounds like a bad seed to me.
等着看吧
Well, we'll see.
就想在事情变得一发不可收拾之前找到他
I just want to catch up with him before everything else does.
还有她 那个女孩
And her. The girl.
还有那个女孩
Right. Her, too.
他们骑个破摩托是走不远的
They couldn't have gotten that far on a dirt bike.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
还有她
And her.
对
Right.
还有她
Her, too.
所以只有我们两个吗
So, you got any of our guys on this?
是的 先生
No, sir.
我们要离开布罗克顿了
We're leaving Brockton out of this.
北卡罗来纳州 费耶特维尔
如果你买♥♥的起这里任何一套房♥子 你想买♥♥哪套
If you could buy any of these houses, which would it be?
有参天大树的那套
The one with the big fuckin' tree,
还是有好多花的那套
or the one with all the flowers?
我汽油都买♥♥不起 更别提房♥子
I can't afford gas, never mind a house.
我知道 说着玩嘛 假设你买♥♥得起
I know. But for fun, if you could.
给啥要啥
I'll take any of 'em.
我不敢相信那个妓♥女♥抢光了我们的钱
I can't believe that hooker lady robbed us.
是啊 我们得想办法搞点钱
Yeah, we need to get money.
也许我们能找个工作什么的
Maybe we could get jobs or something?
好主意
Oh, yeah. Good idea.
你去取你工作面试穿的西装
You go get your suit pressed for your interviews,
我去拿我的大学文凭
and I'll go grab my college diploma real quick.
你忘了我们还得去找你的车
We gotta get to Florida, so we can get your car
然后赶紧离开佛罗里达吗
and get the hell outta Florida.
我们得搞到点汽油才去得了佛罗里达
We need to get gas to get to Florida.
家居五金及草坪用品店
我有个主意
Oh, hey, there's an idea.
你知道他们在干嘛吧
You know what they're doin', right?
站着吗
Like, standing there?
戴着帽子干站着
Wearin' hats? What?
他们在等着有包工头来把他们接走
They're standing around waiting for somebody to pick 'em up
给别人当建筑工去
to help with construction and shit.
日工[临时工]
Day laborers.
日工的优势是只用做一天
Best part about being a day laborer is it's only a day,
工钱日结
and you get paid cash.
我没做过建筑工
I ain't never done construction before.
是个人都能当建筑工
Anyone can do construction.
我哥哥们就做建筑工
My brothers do construction
而且他俩加起来才一个脑子
and they got half a brain between 'em.
你拿到钱 买♥♥了汽油 我们就走
You get cash, we get gas, then we go.
那你去做什么
Well, what are you gonna do?
我不知道 可能吃个汉堡
I don't know, maybe have a hamburger,
玩会儿激光枪战
play some laser tag.
开玩笑的 不用管我
Dude, I'm joking. Don't worry about it.
-你不会是要去... -什么
- You're not gonna... - What?
你不会是要去偷东西吧
You're not gonna steal, right?
谁他妈要去偷东西
I'm not gonna goddamn steal.
只不过学我父母收到账单时的做法罢了
Just gonna do what my parents do when bills came.
典押一些有的没的
Sell some shit.
我有耳机 而且这个项链是什么14K金的
I got my headphones. And this necklace is like 14 karats.
但那个项链是你妈妈给你的
But your ma gave you that necklace.
我妈也教过我怎么生存
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表