剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
马萨诸塞州 布拉克顿
看什么看
What?
滚开 怪胎
Screw off, you fucking freak.
我说了滚
I said go.
滚得越远越好
Get the fuck out of here!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
What the fuck!
混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
谁干的 谁他妈干的
Hey! Who did that, huh? Who the fuck did that?
是你吗
You?
砸了我的窗户 你个混球
Break my window, you bitch?
是不是你小子砸的
You break my window? Huh?
回答问题 你个小混♥蛋♥
Why don't you answer me, you little bitch?
说话
Answer me.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
漂亮
Yeah!
快他妈滚 小心老子宰了你
Now, get the fuck out of here, before I fucking kill ya.
臭小子 你抽风了吗
Man! What the fuck?
韦恩
第一季 第一集
第一章
那就去找些来...
孩子 过来
Hey, boy! Come here!
听见了吗 孩子 我想和你聊聊
Hey, you hear me, boy? I wanna talk to you.
我在吃午餐
I'm eating my lunch.
你♥爸♥爸不应门
Your father is not answering the door.
我要收租而那个混账在躲着我
I need my rent and that son of a bitch is ducking me.
他没法答复你 他病了
Well, he can't answer. He's sick.
我不管
I don't give two shits.
不管他是不是病了 他都得付房♥租
Sick or not, he still gotta pay his rent.
我去拿行了吧
I'll get it.
他都有可能不是你♥爸♥爸 你看
He might not even be your dad, I mean, I don't know.
在这里留下种子的男人可多了去了
Lots of guys run in and out of that house.
小毛孩子
Son of a bitch!
你就是故意的 狗犊子东西
You fucker! You did that on purpose, you asshole!
你个混♥蛋♥往哪走呢
Where the fuck you going, you fucker?
给我回来
Get back here, you son of a bitch!
他奶奶的
Fuck you!
-干嘛 -天呐
- What? - Shit!
什么"干嘛"
What, "What?"
还能干嘛 卖♥♥饼干看不出来吗
I'm tryin' to sell you some goddamned cookies is what.
抱歉 我爸在睡觉
I'm sorry. My dad's sleeping.
怎么不早说 吓我一跳
Well, why the hell didn't you just say that then? Shoot.
不管怎样 你♥爸♥为什么大中午睡觉
Anyway, why's your dad sleepin' in the middle of the day anyway?
他这么懒吗
He lazy?
不 他得了癌症
Nah. He's got cancer.
好吧 癌症患者还能吃饼干吗
Well, can people with cancer still eat cookies or whatever?
他最近不怎么吃东西
He ain't been eatin' much lately.
你呢
What about you?
你喜欢饼干吗 还是说你这人和你长相一样奇葩
You like cookies, or are you as weird as you look?
我喜欢饼干
I like cookies.
好 我有花生酱味
Great. We got, uh, this peanut butter kind
椰子味 个人认为尝起来像狗屎
coconut kind, which tastes like dog shit, my opinion,
但有人喜欢
some people like 'em.
还有柠檬味
And, uh, there's lemon.
买♥♥吗
So?
你想进来坐坐吗
Uh, you wanna come in?
你不会做什么奇怪的事吧
You ain't gonna do anything weird, right?
什么奇怪事
Weird, like what?
之前托里那有个家伙想看我的脚
Like some guy down on Torrey asked if he could see my feet.
我不想看你的脚
I don't wanna see your feet.
管它呢 无所谓了
Yeah, whatever. It's fine, I guess.
你喜欢音乐吗
So, uh, you like music?
算是吧 说唱什么的
Yeah, most. I mean, like rap...
那你有男友吗
So, uh, you got a boyfriend?
没
Not really.
我能当你男朋友吗
You want me to be your boyfriend?
说不好 你多高
I don't know. How tall are you?
挺...挺高的
Pretty, uh... Pretty tall.
过来
Here.
把你的背靠在我背上
Put your back up against mine.
我的什么
My what?
这样 笨蛋
Like this, dummy.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
You got brothers or sisters?
应该有个哥哥吧
Uh, a brother, I think.
"应该"是什么意思
What do you mean, "I think"?
他在海军陆战队 而且有段时间没消息了 所以...
He's in the Marines and, uh, he hasn't called in a while, so...
那他会杀人咯
Oh, so he kills people then?
是 估计他们就是干这行当的
Yeah, that's what they do there, I guess.
帅
Cool.
你有兄弟吗
You got a brother?
两个
Two.
他们是做什么的
What do they do?
他们是混♥蛋♥
They're assholes.
好吧
Okay.
那我够高吗
So, uh, was I tall enough or what?
能当你男朋友吗
So you gonna be my girlfriend or whatever?
那饼干♥你♥还买♥♥不买♥♥了
You gonna buy some cookies or whatever?
想买♥♥ 没钱
I wanna, but I don't got any money.
那就去找些来
So, get some then.
有钱再来
Then find me.
我家就住在诺顿一狗窝
I'm in the shit-hole on Norton.
哈格勒高中
韦恩
Wayne!
你去哪了
Where you been?
我好像迟到了二十分钟
I'm, like, 20 minutes late.
三周零二十分钟还差不多
Like 20 minutes and three weeks.
你还想买♥♥我的双节棍吗
Hey, you still wanna buy my nunchuks?
是正品吗 日本产的
The real-deal legit ones? From Japan?
那是当然
Hell, yeah.
我刚卖♥♥了些稀有的口袋妖怪周边
I just unloaded some rare Pokemon shit,
所以现在是富翁
so I'm flush right now.
好吧 来吧
All right, come on.
这不是我的锁
This ain't my lock.
等一下 等一下
Ooh, hold up, hold up.
姑娘
Hey, girl.
我帮你拿了星巴克三明治
I got your back with them Starbucks sandwiches.
午餐给你行吗
I'll see you at lunch with 'em?
没问题 奥兰多
Um, all right, Orlando.
等会儿见
Um, I'll see you.
她怎么了 她戴着...
What happened to her? With the...
她的脊柱有点问题
She got something messed up in her spine.
看 我可是调查过的
See, I've been puttin' in that work
因为我听说大概六个月后她就能摆脱那玩意儿了
'cause I heard she's getting it took off in like six months.
你猜只有我注意到了什么
Guess what I noticed nobody else did?
她戴那个超美的 兄弟
She fine as hell under that, man.
加上我很喜欢科幻漫画之类的东西
Plus, you know, I'm into all that sci-fi comic-book type stuff.
她有点像酷毙了的钢骨So, she's little like a super-fine cyborg.
美国DC漫画旗下超级英雄
不是吗 小妞
Ain't you, girl?
你还随身携带个锤子吗
So, you just carry around a hammer, huh?
我有个锤子
I have a hammer.
这些都不是我的
This ain't my stuff.
显然不是 你的柜子怎么可能有书
Obviously. There's actual books in it.
你能闭嘴吗 拜托
Would you shut the fuck up, please?
在这儿可不能说脏话
Hey, we don't talk like that in here.
我说了"拜托"
I said, "Please."
我的东西呢
Where's all my stuff?
天哪 韦恩 你不能就这样走进来
Jesus, Wayne! You can't just walk in here like that.
-现在请你出去 我等会儿跟你谈 -到外面等着
- Now, get out of here, I'll talk to you later. - Go wait outside.
戴伦 斯科特 立刻给我坐下
Hey, Darren, Scott. Sit down, right now.
无意冒犯 但那疯子会来我家
No disrespect, but that crazy fool will come to my house.
而你不会
You won't.
我费什么心呢
Why do I even bother?
走吧 滚出去
Go ahead, get outta here.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表