剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
Someone's been charging items to Graciella Campos' account
在她账户上扣费
without Graciella's permission.
是吗 我就是格拉西艾拉
Yeah? Well, I'm Graciella.
这事你们深入调查了吗
And did you get to the bottom of the particular situation?
我非常抱歉 女士
I'm terribly sorry, ma'am.
可能是登记处那边混淆了
Perhaps there was a mix-up at the register.
不好意思 登记处没搞错
Uh, I'm sorry, There's no mix-up.
我才是格拉西艾拉·坎珀斯
I'm Graciella Campos.
这应该就是另一件
And that must be the other bathing suit
记到我房♥间账上的泳衣吧
that was charged to my room.
小姐 你的泳衣是哪买♥♥的
Where'd you get the bathing suit, miss?
我这件是从...
Oh, I got this at, um...
她都气到语塞了 我也是
She's speechless. As am I.
简直令人怒不可遏
I mean, this is a goddamn outrage.
我不知道这丑老太婆是谁
I don't know who this hag is,
她是个骗子 我才是格拉西艾拉·坎珀斯
this swindler, but I'm Graciella Campos.
好啊 好啊 这是认真的吗
Oh! Okay, okay, is this for real?
如果你真是格拉西艾拉 证明给我看啊
If she's the real raciella, then prove it.
身份证带了吗
You got ID on you?
-你家泳衣有地方放身份证吗 -是吗
- I'm wearing a friggin' tankini! - Oh, yeah?
我可带着身份证呢
Well, I do.
你这六耳猕猴
You motherfucker!
你才六耳猕猴呢 贱♥人♥精
That's Mrs. Campos to you, bitch!
好了 我们会采取一切措施
All right. We wanna do everything we can
避免这场闹剧愈演愈烈
to avoid causing a scene here.
老娘可不是好惹的
Oh, you do not wanna fuck with me!
我要在去哪儿网给你们庭院公园酒店差评
I will sully he name Courtyard Park Hotel on TripAdvisor.
叫你们监狱公园酒店得了
They'll be callin' it Prisonyard Park Hotel!
等着我的律师函吧
Uh, you will hear from my fucking lawyer.
对这个老婊♥子♥我"永不妥协"
I will Erin Brockovich this bitch.
讲述艾琳·布罗克维齐法律诉讼案件的电影
那他妈是我的钱包
That's my fucking purse!
泳池边严禁奔跑
No running!
-那个救生员注意到你了 -想不注意到都难
- That lifeguard noticed ya! - Yeah, I bet he did.
多谢
Thanks!
噫
Dang!
-格拉西艾拉挺浪的嘛 -我服了
- Graciella is quite the party girl. - Oh, God!
我居然还有点喜欢她呢
Kinda like this bitch now, huh?
怎么了 宝宝
What is it, kid?
我感觉不太好
I feel bad.
感觉不好 为什么
You feel bad? For what?
因为我搞砸了 完全忘记怎么撒谎了
'Cause I messed up. Completely forgot the lie.
-我慌的像个鹌鹑似的 -好了 好了
- I fucking panicked. - Hey! Hey...
不要因为比我更好而道歉
Don't you ever apologize for bein' better than me.
永远不许
Ever.
懂吗
You hear me?
嗯
Yeah.
乖
Yeah.
我刚看到那酒店门口挂着横幅写着
Hey, I saw a sign at the hotel that said,
"墨菲家族大聚会"
"Murphy Family Reunion."
说不定明天可以再回去假装我们是墨菲一家的
Maybe go back tomorrow and be Murphys.
我觉得 一段时间内我们是别想回去了
I don't think we can go back to the Courtyard Park Hotel
有可能一辈子都回不去了
for a very long time. Probably ever.
去他的庭院公园酒店
Fuck the Courtyard Park Hotel.
双林树酒店还送免费曲奇呢
DoubleTree's got free cookies.
我不喜欢他家的曲奇
I hate those cookies.
我也不怎么喜欢 但那也挡不住我
Yeah. So does my ass, but that don't stop me.
拿好东西下车了
Get that, will you?
别告诉你♥爸♥我让你开车了 明白吗
Hey, don't tell your father you drove. OK?
你俩死哪儿去了
Where the fuck were you two, huh?
-去图书馆了 -图书馆 真的吗
- At the library. - At the library? Really?
过来
Come here.
你闻着可不像是去看书了
Ah, your breath don't smell like books.
说实话吧
Well? Where?
庭院公园酒店
Courtyard Park Hotel.
又往水池里钻 多娜
What? Again with the pool-hoppin' shit, Donna?
-有够没 -你要能给我造个泳池
- Come on! - Hey, build me a pool,
我就不用一路开到西边去游泳了好吗
and I don't have to drive to the west side to find one.
你不是挺能搞建造的吗
You're in construction for Christ's sake.
地上挖个坑拿水管填满就完事了
Just build a hole in the ground and fill it with a hose.
-你是要我在这儿挖个洞对吧 -对
- I'm gonna dig a hole back there, right? - Yeah.
-然后我再往里啪哒一跳 -你总算明白了
- And I'm gonna jump the fuck in, right? - Finally!
最后拿土给我一埋 我就再也不用管你俩的破事了 对吧
So I don't have to deal with you twos anymore, all right?
-进屋 -好啊 好啊
- Get in there. - Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
-好了 抱歉 老爸 -没事 没事
- Okay, okay. Sorry, Daddy. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-进去吗 -我要洗洗菜晚上好做饭
- Get inside, will you? - I'm gonna wash up for supper.
这是什么 我怎么不记得
Hey, what is this? I don't remember
我给你买♥♥过泳衣
buying you a goddamn bathin' suit.
你确实没有 格拉西艾拉买♥♥的
You didn't. Graciella did.
等等 谁他妈是格拉西艾拉
Wait, who the fuck is Graciella?
她给你女儿买♥♥了泳衣 所以闭上你的狗嘴吧
She paid for your daughter's bathin' suit, so quit your bitchin'.
别进去 过来
Hey. No, no. Come here.
别让闺女也掺和你那坑蒙拐骗的事
Don't be draggin' our daughter into your schemin' shit.
-很抱歉 我是个坏女人 -你的确是
- Oh, I'm sorry. I've been a bad girl. - Yeah.
我不想让黛利拉学坏
I know, but I don't want Delilah bein' a bad girl.
黛利拉可是个好孩子
Hey, Delilah's a good kid, okay?
好吧 亲爱的
All right, look, baby,
一个多娜已经够麻烦了
one Donna's trouble enough.
再来一个就得天翻地覆了
The world don't need another one.
-我给你带了东西 -带了什么
- I got you something. - What did you get me?
真的假的 你居然给我带了蛤蜊
No, you didn't! Oh, my God, you got me clams!
肉多吗
Do they come with the bellies?
我可不会给一箱歪瓜裂枣付钱的
Because I am not paying for a box of breadcrumbs.
别这样 谁最爱你
Oh, come on, who loves you?
你
You do.
肉麻死了 真恶心
Oh, you're disgusting, you know that?
什么味道
What's that smell?
金枪鱼 为了把猫从墙里引出来
Tuna. Tryin' to get a cat from the wall.
应该是只猫
Supposedly a cat.
就是只猫 等我抓到它
It's a fuckin' cat. When I find it,
看我不勒死这畜生
I'm gonna strangle this thing.
你最好别给老子浪费了金枪鱼
You better not be wastin' my goddamn tuna.
谁打开 谁就给我吃完
You fucking open it, you eat it.
坐下坐下 像正经人家一样坐好了
Hey! Sit down. We're sittin' at the table like proper people!
-服了 -别开玩笑了
- God. Geez. - Stop kidding around.
你们的妹妹有事要宣布
Your sister has an announcement to make.
-是吗 -好吧 告诉他们学校那事
- I do? - Yeah. Tell 'em about the school thing.
讲吧
Tell 'em.
我要竞选学生会主席
I'm running for Class President.
什么 别 那玩意其实就是比人气
What? No, that shit's just a popularity contest.
-才不是 -是又怎样
- No. - Yeah, so what?
难道你突然变得受欢迎了吗
What, are you popular all of a sudden now, Dee, huh?
没有
Not really.
她觉得自己读了书就比别人强
She thinks she's better than people 'cause she reads books.
你就是吃不着葡萄说葡萄酸
You're just jealous 'cause you can't even read.
-我也是有学问的 -行 卡尔
- I can read. - Okay, Carl,
拼一下"饭店"
spell "Restaurant".
我在这吃饭呢 又不是上课来了
I'm eatin' right now. What is this, fucking Harvard school?
你就是不会拼
Because you can't.
我会 你知道我会拼什么吗
I can. You know what I can spell?
-"操你的" -你试试
- "Fuck you!" - Try it then.
-操你的 -都给我闭嘴
- Fuck you! - Hey, hey! Shut up, already!
臭嘴都给我合上
Hey, hey, hey. Shut the fuck up!
我觉得竞选对她有好处
I think this election thing will be good for her.
让她放开自己
You know, get her out of her shell.
变得更受欢迎 她就是性格太闷了
I mean, she'd be popular. She's just quieter.
为什么她要在意别人喜不喜欢她
Why does she care if people fucking like her or not?
让他们都滚蛋
I mean, fuck them.
人啊 变成混球
If people aren't assholes now,
就是时间问题
they're gonna become assholes later.
记住我的话 黛尔
Mark my fucking words, Del.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表