剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
Next on Wayne...
所以你大老远的来就是为了吃光我的麦片喽
So, you come all this way to eat my fucking cereal?
还是说你这个小宝宝想妈妈了
Or 'cause you miss your mama or some shit?
我有自己的卖♥♥蜡烛的小事业
I've got my own candle business.
有人请你做这个了吗
Anyone ask you to fucking do that?
搞什么啊
Jesus fucking Christ!
他必须得滚
He's gotta fucking go.
不管他在这对你来说有多不便
Regardless of how inconvenient this might be for you,
他还是我的骨肉
he's still my fucking kid.
我们得找到韦恩
We're gonna find Wayne...
小心那条狗
Oh, watch out for the dog!
我们在找一个叫韦恩·麦卡洛的男孩
Looking for a boy named Wayne McCullough.
-韦恩有危险了 -没人敢招惹他
- Wayne is in danger. - Nobody's fucking with him.
那地方像是个白种垃圾聚集地
The place is like a white trash fortress
全是吸毒鬼和鳄鱼
of meth heads and crocodiles.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表