剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
我天
Oh, man.
这车也太酷了
Gotta admit, it's pretty cool.
好了 计划是这样的
All right, here's what we're gonna do.
这是一辆老汽车 我可以搭线点火发动它
It's an old car, so I can hot-wire it.
你去坐副驾驶
You get in the passenger side,
在我溜到车里把车发动之前 保持低调
lay low while I sneak around, fire it up.
赶在他们发现之前就逃之夭夭
We'll be out of here before they can say, "What the fuck?"
韦恩
Wayne?
嗯
Yeah.
搭线点火
Hot-wire.
韦恩 你要干什么
Wayne, what're you doing?
韦恩
Wayne.
哎呦 这不是咖啡仔嘛
Oh, shit. It's coffee boy.
-你踩啤酒干嘛 哥们 -狗♥日♥的♥
- Yo, whatchoo doin' with our beers, homie? - Fucker.
敢再扔一瓶 看我不把你打扁
Hey, you touch one more beer, I'm gonna kick your ass, bro.
娱乐时间到
It's tea time, motherfucker.
韦恩
Wayne.
-小混球 -来热热场吧
- Little bitch. - Let's get this fucking party started!
去吧 小甘菊
Come on, Chamomile,
代表奥卡拉给他点颜色看看
show him what Ocala all about.
你的死期到了 咖啡仔
You fucked up now, coffee boy.
有你个小贱♥人♥后悔的时候
Shouldn't have done that, bitch.
把他打得满地找牙
You got knocked the fuck out!
看我都没扔掉你的酒
I never dropped your beer.
这是哪一出
What the fuck?
我靠
Shit.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥把自己当老几了
Who the fuck you think you is?
都在这起什么哄呢
What the fuck is goin' on?
我的乖乖
Holy fucking shit.
你和你♥爸♥爸长得一模一样
Well, you look just like your father.
多温馨呀
Isn't this nice, hmm?
像一家人一样一起吃晚餐
Everybody sitting together, like family supper.
蔬菜沙拉里有水果
There's fruit in the salad.
我知道
Yeah, I know, it's, um,
那个什么食物金字塔上面写的
part of that food pyramid or whatever.
也许取消派对反而是个好事儿呢
You know, maybe it's good that the party was canceled
腾出时间好让我们一家人聚聚
because it's just more for us.
说的没错
That's right.
也不知道为何我一直供着你那些狐朋狗友
And I don't know why I'm always feeding those animals anyway.
那些是我兄弟 妈妈
Those are my friends, Mama.
你的一个"兄弟"
Well, one of your "Friends"
在我好的花盆里拉了泡屎
Took a dump in my nice plant pot.
-妈妈 -嗯
- Mama? - Mmm.
你能帮我把排骨上的肉切下来嘛
Can you cut the meat off my ribs?
-什么 -你知道我喜欢你的切法
- What? - You know you do it like I like.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你小子怎么了
What's the matter with you?
让我给你切肉 傻小子
Cutting meat for you, weirdo.
他是你生的么
He come outta you?
他吗 他不是
Huh? Him? No.
他是加尔文之前的儿子
This is Calvin's boy from before.
雷吉算是自所谓一♥夜♥情♥的产物
Reggie comes out of what I call an "F'd up relationship."
有一次我醉得一塌糊涂
I F'd up and had relations with someone
和某个女人发生了关系
after too many tallboys.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他不是你生的 这简直是种解脱
Well, it must a relief he's not yours.
无意冒犯
No offense.
没关系
None taken.
喂 咖啡仔
Hey, coffee boy,
你今天运气不错
got lucky today.
差点就被小甘菊干掉了
Almost got took'd out by Chamomile.
你为什么叫他小甘菊
Why do you call him Chamomile?
因为他能把那些王八蛋都打晕
'Cause he puts motherfuckers to sleep.
-我还醒着 -暂时
- I'm still awake. - For now.
有人想再来点土豆沙拉吗
Does anybody want more potato salad?
它太美味了 摆盘还很好看
'Cause it's so good, it's very fancy,
带着土豆皮 还有些小绿点...
it's got the skin still on, it's got those tiny little green...
天哪 你♥他♥妈♥难道就不在乎
Oh, my God. I'm sorry, do you not care
你儿子过去十一年过得怎么样吗
how your son's been doing for the past 11 goddamn years?
都过去十一年了吗
Has it been 11 goddamn years?
真的吗
Really?
我只注意到你比以前更高了
You know, I noticed you was taller.
跟他五岁比是吗
Oh, yeah, since he was five?
这不是废话吗
That's kinda how it works.
我在开玩笑而已
Okay, that was a joke
我觉得还挺有意思的
And I thought it was good.
-闭嘴 -你知道么
- Stop. - You know what?
求你别再晒太阳浴了
You should really stop laying out in the sun.
你那橘皮皮肤比那对大小不一的假奶♥子♥
Your orange skin's distractin' me from your one fake tit
还吸引我的眼球
that's bigger than the other fake tit.
-够了 -你在喷什么屎
- All right. - What the fuck?
-冷静 -你觉得你比我强吗
- Calm down. - You think ya better than me?
你是不是觉得你比我要强
Do you think you're better than me?
-冷... -爸死了
- Calm... - Dad's dead.
癌症 因为工作得的
Cancer. From his job.
他一直是个工作狂
Yeah, he always worked too much.
我告诉过他 我说"你那暴脾气总会害死你自己的"
I told him. I said, "Those... Those fumes, they're gonna get ya."
对我来说还算是个好消息呢
Which worked out in my favor.
随口说说
Just saying.
愿他安息
Well, may he rest in peace.
好吗
Right?
谁要来点甜品 你们还能吃下吧
Who wants dessert? Everybody saving room?
我可准备了点心
'Cause I got Entenmanns.
太他妈好了
Fuckin' A.
-妈妈 -干嘛
- Mama? - What?
能给我拿点橙汁吗
Can you get me some more Hi-C, please?
好呀
Sure.
好
Right.
别想进去 小屁孩儿
You ain't gettin' in here, little man.
我是克里丝托的儿子
I'm Krystal's kid.
十五美元
Fifteen bucks.
我是克里丝托的会计
I'm Krystal's accountant.
那就付账单吧
Then write that shit off.
能给我张收据吗
Can I get a receipt?
我开玩笑呢
It was just a joke.
这是
Just a little
会计的小幽默
accountant humor.
给你
There you go.
再见
Good day.
你怎么知道这儿有个克里丝托
How did you know there was gonna be a Krystal?
这种地方永远有个克里丝托
Dude, there's always a Krystal.
我看到你了哦 小宝贝
I see you, baby.
真棒 我喜欢
Oh, yeah! I love it!
我永远理解不了这种地方的存在
These places, they never made sense to me.
这么多女人
You got all these women.
在你眼前脱♥光♥衣服
They get their clothes off.
但她们从来不和你啪啪啪
Okay? They never ever would do it with you.
你给她们钱 然后起身离开
And you pay them your money, you get up,
回到家里 "性"奋得不行
you go home, you're all worked up.
就跟去餐厅花钱闻菜一个性质
It's like payin' a restaurant to smell the food.
伙计
Dude,
你就不能闭上嘴 好好欣赏落体吗
could you just shut up and enjoy the nekkid?
啥是"落体"
What's "The nekkid"?
落体 懂吗
The nekkid, you know?
看 那儿有自助餐
Look, there's the buffet.
"裸体"
"The naked."
有几条规矩
Few rules.
-永远别拿最上面的盘子 -嗯
- Never take the top plate. - Yeah.
-务必用夹子取菜 -嗯嗯
- Always use the tongs. - Yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表