剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
The fuckin' rack on her though, right?
卢切蒂先生
Mr. Luccetti.
天啊 又是这俩傻♥逼♥
Oh, Jesus Christ. These fucking knob-jobs.
让我猜猜 你们俩
Let me guess. The two of you,
坐着你那辆斯玛特车
you jumped into your Smart Car, right?
一路飞驰过来
And then you drove down here
就是为了告诉我
as fast as you could, just to tell me that
你们还没找到我女儿 对吗
you didn't find my daughter again, right?
是日产聆风 先生
Nissan Leaf, sir.
什么
What?
那是款车吗
That's a car?
那就是款娘炮车 娘炮才开
It's a fuckin' fairy car. For fuckin' fairies.
如果单次充电续航151英里意味着我是个娘炮[仙女]
If 151 miles per battery charge makes me a fairy,
那就给我插对翅膀吧
then fit me for a pair of wings.
好了 基于昨晚发生的事故
Now, in following up on last night's events
当时你被学生们袭击
when you were savaged by the school children...
稍等一下 傻♥逼♥红毛
You know what, slow your fucking roll, ginger.
没人袭击我
Okay? Nobody beat me up.
当时有五十多个小混♥蛋♥
There was like 50 of those little fucking shits
在那地方乱窜
running all over the place.
小 但也不太小
Like, little people but not that type of little.
还是能靠数量取胜
Still very powerful in large numbers.
我觉得这都是你的错
You know, I blame you for this. This is your fucking fault.
你的错 都他妈是你的错
Yours, motherfucker. Yours.
老爸 你说对了
Daddy, you were right.
戴帽子的女人确实在船上和那人瞎搞
The hat lady is bangin' the guy in the boat.
老天 闭嘴 这样吧
Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up. You know what?
你们去走廊那头
You go down into the hallway
找到那个留连鬓胡的护士
and you find that fuckin' nurse lady with the goddamn sideburns,
给我要点吗♥啡♥
and find me some fuckin' morphine,
快去 你们俩
and you get it now. The both of you.
别他妈在轮椅上坐着
Get the fuck out of that wheelchair!
-马上就去 老天 -卢切蒂先生
- I'm going. Jeez! - Mr. Luccetti.
听我说 你个傻♥逼♥英国佬
Listen to me, you fucking British dipshit.
你是英国人吗
You British?
如果你尽了职
If you had done your job,
我就不会跑遍整个国家
I wouldn't be tracking my kidnapped daughter
寻找我那被绑♥架♥的女儿
all over the goddamn country,
也不会沦落到住院
and sitting in a fuckin' hospital bed!
安静点 好吗
Now pipe down, all right?
如果你想找到你女儿
If you wanna find your daughter,
与我们共享信息会对此有利 明白吗
sharing information is only gonna work to our advantage, yeah?
好吧 好吧 靠近点
All right... Okay, yeah. All right. Come here.
你可以先调查下
Tell you what, you can start your job
这医院允许多少人
by following through and checking out how many visitors
同时来探望病人
you're allowed to have in this fuckin' hospital
这他妈是医院还是路边摊
'cause I'm pretty sure that it's not fuckin' 12!
他这么说可有点过分
Damn, he went the other way with that one.
如果有任何信息就通知我 卢切蒂先生
Let me know if you think of anything helpful, Mr. Luccetti.
滚你♥妈♥的♥吧
Yeah, why don't you go fuck yourself?
这破烂医院里
Somebody in this fucking white shitbox
就没人能给我点药吗
get me some fucking drugs!
来杯酒也行啊
Or a fucking drink. Something!
他不是很友善啊
Not the most pleasant man in the world, huh?
我见过更过分的
I've seen worse.
我得过去告诉记者们最新进展了
Well, I gotta get in there and update these reporters in a few.
伤势如何
What's the status of his injuries?
几处骨折 肺萎缩
Couple of broken bones, collapsed lung.
倒没有生命危险
Not clinging to life or anything.
幸好他是外地来的
At least he's from out of town
我就不用忍♥受他的访客了
and I don't have to put up with any visitors.
通常情况下 来探望混♥蛋♥的人
Lotta times, the only people who visit assholes
也都是混♥蛋♥
are other assholes.
那么有人来探望过他吗
So, has anybody come to see him since he's been here?
我没见过
Not that I've seen.
好吧 谢谢了
All right. Thanks, guys.
我要让这鸡汤
Oh, I'm about to make a star out of this chicken
火遍全球 你懂我意思吧
and stars soup. You know what I mean?
不懂
I don't.
你父亲
Your father.
根据你所说的
What you've told me,
你们俩的关系并不融洽吧
you two didn't exactly have the most smooth sailing relationship, hmm.
我老爹
My pops?
你说得没错
You could definitely say that.
他不是在打我
If he wasn't beatin' on me,
就是在打我的几个姐妹
he was beatin' on my sisters.
那个混♥蛋♥到死都那么刻薄
Son of a bitch was mean all the way to his grave.
你一定非常恨他吧
So, no love lost there?
我爱他 他很让人蛋疼
I love him. He was a pain in the ass,
但我依旧每天都在想念他
but I still miss him every fucking day.
他仍是我老爸
He's still my pops.
警司 你有空吗
Hey, Sarge. You got a moment?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
这甘草糖好长啊 能绕地球好几圈了
Come on, this licorice is huge. It'll last forever.
我觉得那里面没什么营养
I don't think it's got good-for-you stuff in it.
维生素什么的
Like vitamins and all that.
不像橙汁和椒盐饼干
Like orange juice and pretzels.
椒盐饼干里没有维生素
Pretzels don't got vitamins.
肯定有
I'm pretty sure they do.
是啊 椒盐维生素
Right. Pretzel vitamins.
不要大号♥甘草糖了
No big licorice.
我去尿尿了 你来挑
I gotta piss wicked. You pick.
等我回来时 希望你已经因为吃了椒盐维生素而肌肉壮硕
But I expect you to have big pretzel vitamin muscles when I come back.
我要这些 剩下的钱用来加汽油
I'll take this and the rest in gas.
警方正在调查 为何一群当地高中生
Police are trying to understand why a group of teenagers
变身成为残忍♥的暴徒
from a local high school transformed into a violent, angry mob,
突发新闻
学校舞会变武会
波士顿男性情况危急 住院治疗
群殴一名波士顿男性 该男子伤情严重情况危急
leaving one Boston man clinging to life.
我们尚未完全查清
We don't have all the details
这位名为博比·卢切蒂的受害者
as to what role the victim,
在这场事故中担任怎样的角色
one Bobby Luccetti, played in the incident,
但我们希望大家能为他祈祷
but we are looking for thoughts and prayers
因为他的生命体征暂不平稳
because, well, it could go either way.
有些未经证实的报道称
There are unconfirmed reports
还有两位受害者...
of two other victims who were also...
甘草糖我也要了
I'll also take this licorice.
我的天
Oh, my God.
妈呀 闻起来像是有什么腐尸
Jesus. It smelled like everything died in there.
-这是什么 -甘草糖
- What's this? - Licorice.
我知道 但为什么
I know, but why?
因为你想要
You wanted it.
你真是位绅士
Oh, you are a gentleman.
不走吗
We goin'?
那点钱就买♥♥个这吗
Is that all two bucks gets ya?
怎么了
What?
你♥爸♥爸住院了
Your dad's in the hospital.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我在新闻里看到他了 在商店时
I saw him on the news, in the store.
我估计情况很糟
It must be real bad, I guess.
他们在请求大家一起祈祷 所以...
They're askin' people to pray and stuff. So...
去他们的
Fuck 'em.
我向我父亲道别了
I got to say goodbye to my dad.
我在想 也许你最好...
I'm just thinkin', it might be good. You know, for you.
我不是在说他...
You know, I'm not saying that he's,
你也明白 他也许...
well, you know. He might be...
♪If I Go, I'm Goin - Gregory Alan Isakov♪
*我将硬币掷入*
*Throw my nickels in*
*以防某天我必须离去*
*Just in case I have to leave*
*如果你想 我会马上离开*
*And I will go if you ask me to*
*如果你有胆量让我留下 我也会照做*
*I will stay if you dare*
*如果我离开 我会变得厚颜无♥耻♥*
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表