剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
不过你当然不知道了
Of course, you wouldn't know that
因为你男朋友是个毛都没长齐的高中小孩
because you're dating a high school boy, right?
你呢 你有对象了吗
How about you? You got anyone?
男生 还是女生
A guy? A girl?
不知道 我有个韦恩
I don't know. I got a Wayne.
"有个韦恩"是个什么鬼
What the fuck is "A Wayne"?
卧了个大槽
Holy shit!
我猜这就是那个韦恩了吧
I guess that's a fuckin' Wayne.
这就是那个和你发生过口角的男生吧
Is this the boy you had a little kerfuffle with?
他指的是把你双手钉在面包车上的
He means the dangerous criminal
那个危险罪犯
who nail-gunned your hands to a van.
北卡罗来纳州 费耶特维尔
听着 我已经和另外几个
Listen, when I talked to the other cops,
穿警服的警♥察♥交代过了
the guys who wore actual uniforms,
把我知道的都告诉他们了
I told them everything I knew.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我假定你雇佣他的时候
So, I'm assuming the hiring circumstances
工作环境和雇佣这些人差不多吧
were similar to these gentlemen's?
我又不可能从招聘网上应聘的他
I didn't find him on Linkedln, if that's what you mean.
你付他工钱了吗
Did you pay him?
我当然付那臭小子工钱了
Of course, I fuckin' paid him.
而这就是他给我的回报
And this is what I get for it?
行吧
Right.
这就有点说不通了吧
Well, that doesn't quite add up now, does it?
你能把我手♥机♥还回来吗
May I have my goddamn phone back, please?
孩子们在路上风餐露宿的 他们总得想法子吃饭
Look, the kids are on the road, okay? They need to eat.
我知道你想把他当成人畜无害的小天使
I know you want to think he's some kind of angel,
但如果他无路可走了
but if Wayne got desperate,
可就一发不可收拾了
we're gonna have serious problems here.
欢迎致电费耶特维尔移♥民♥拘留中心
Welcome to the Fayetteville Immigration Detention Center.
我们的电♥话♥选项有一些改变 英文服务请按一
Our menu options have changed. For English press 1.
我曾遇到过一位马萨诸塞州的绅士
You know, I came across a gentleman in Massachusetts,
他想出个最卑鄙无♥耻♥的计划
who had the darnedest scheme.
他会雇佣一些身份有问题的工人们
He'd hire workers with questionable citizenship status,
等他们做完工 他不光不给他们钱
and at the end of the day, instead of paying them,
还把他们押送到移♥民♥局去
he'd turn them in to Immigration.
我不想显得自己很没教养
Now, I hate to be rude,
请允许我翻译给这些讲西语的朋友们听听
so, allow me to translate for our Spanish-speaking friends...
我以前遇到过一位绅士
我猜你不是那种喜欢上学的人 对吧
I'm takin' you're not much of a school-type, are ya?
大家都不怎么喜欢我
People didn't like me much.
我也不喜欢他们
And I didn't like them much back.
我也是
Me, neither.
我不知道
I dunno.
学校里总是有数不尽的傻♥逼♥
Schools are always gonna be filled with boneheads.
我家里也是
So's my house.
不过在学校的话 我好歹能吃顿像样的午餐
At least, at school, I got a decent lunch.
其实我在学校还算如鱼得水
I was actually good at it, you know.
我曾经还有个好闺蜜
I had a best friend...
-我喜欢那块粉色香皂 -什么
- I liked that pink soap. - What?
厕所里那块
The soap in the bathrooms.
闻起来很干净
Smells clean.
你对气味可真是有特殊癖好
You got a weird thing with smells, man.
你读过书吗
You ever even read a book before?
-漫画算吗 -服了你了
- Comics count? - Jesus.
我之前读过一本书
I read a book before.
-是吗 书名是什么 -我不记得了
- Yeah? What was it called? - I don't remember.
-关于什么的呢 -狼人
- What was it about? - Werewolves.
我猜也是
Figures.
里面还有位半人半狼蛛的女士
There was also a lady who was part tarantula.
当然了
Yeah, of course there was.
我不知道
I don't know,
可能只有我们学校烂得要死
maybe it was just our school that was shit.
也许当初我们在这种地方上学
Maybe if we went someplace like this place,
一切都会不同
it would be different.
久仰大名
Dude, that was the tits.
普林斯女士听到你摩托车的声音 还以为是地震了
Mrs. Prince totally thought that your motorcycle was like a small earthquake.
她还说"养兵千日 用兵一时
She's like, "This is what your drills are for!
记住疏散的流程"
Remember your training!"
这是崔西和珍妮
Trish and Jenny.
-你好啊
- What's up?
幸会幸会
Nice to meet you.
行吧
Okay.
你们得和我们一起去春季舞会
So, you are coming to Spring Fling with us.
必须的
Oh, yeah, 100%.
我们说不定还要骑着你的摩托车潇洒上场
And we may need to make an entrance on your bike.
我想起来了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我们可以去找点鸽子到时候放
We should release doves if we can find them.
傻不拉几的舞会吗
Like a stupid dance?
和别人跟着傻不拉几的音乐跳舞那种吗
With people dancing to, like, stupid music?
就是如此啦
Um, exactly.
纯粹为了开心
But just for shits 'n gigs.
可以嘲讽别人
To rip on people, like, ironically.
调戏那些想勾搭妹子的大学♥运♥动员
Talk shit on all the jocks tryin' get it in.
去傻不拉几舞会难道不需要穿好看的衣服吗
Don't ya need good clothes to get into a stupid dance?
这不是什么大问题
You know what? Actually, it's cool.
我爸女朋友就有 可以去我家
My dad's girlfriend... Uh, we can go to my place.
她有超多小婊砸风格的衣服
She has all these psycho-slut dresses that we can try on!
天 我们还可以来点热场酒 大喝特喝
Oh, my God, and we can pre-game. Like hard.
就这么说定了
We're gonna pre-game.
应该会比较有趣吧
I don't know. Maybe it'll be fun?
但她俩说的没一个听起来有趣
But nothing they said sounds like it.
不不不 我们投过票了
No, no, no. We voted.
七比三 你们去定了
Um, seven to three. You're going now.
-到时候见 -到时候见 美女们
- See ya. - See ya later, ladies.
也许会有你喜欢的那种粉色香皂
Maybe they'll have that pink soap you like.
-给我一包你的胡椒粉 -滚远点
- Give me one of your peppers... - Go fuck yourself. Back off!
仙人板板 你们两个能闭嘴吗
For the love of Christ, will the two of you shut the fuck up?
我得看看那几个傻屌♥有没有打电♥话♥来讨论拆迁的活
Tryin' to see if these jag-offs called about that demo job.
拿你脏手戳自己去
Would you fuck off with your sticky mitts!
傻♥逼♥机器 简直是坨屎 根本没法用
Fucking machine, man. It's a piece of shit. It won't work.
-你按了七没 -先按七 然后打接入号♥码
- You hit seven? - Hit seven, then the access number.
接入号♥码是多少
What's the access number?
-卡尔 快说啊 -我不知道
- Carl, access number? - I don't know.
试试黛尔的生日
Oh, try Del's birthday.
-七月二十号♥ -二十 没错
- July 20th. - Twentieth. Right.
可以了
Working.
卢开蒂先生或女士 不知道我是否读对了名字
Hi, Mr. Or Mrs. Luccetti? Am I saying that right?
我是阿♥拉♥巴斯特高中的副校长沃尔什
This is Vice Principal Walsh from Alabaster High.
给我点凉拌菜丝
Give me some of your coleslaw...
您女儿被留校察看了
Your daughter got detention...
她没带学生证 我们的系统也崩溃了
She didn't have her student ID and our system's down,
但我们在她包里找到了您的号♥码
but we found your number in her bag.
如果您能来一趟
So, if you could come on in,
解决一下问题 那就再好不过了
help sort this out, that'll be great.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我还想喝甜茶
I want some more sweet tea.
-嘴给我闭紧 -在你好好抠耳屎之前...
- Shut the fuck up. - Not before you clean your ear...
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
Don't you fucking touch me!
-日死你 卡尔 -我才日死你
- Fuck you, Carl. - Fuck you!
-我♥操♥ 傻♥逼♥玩意儿 -我♥操♥你 傻屌♥玩意儿
- Fuck you, motherfucker! - Fuck you, motherfucker!
吃我
你的房♥间太酷了
I love your room.
我父亲找女友的垃圾品味也不算让人失望嘛
My dad's tragic taste in girlfriends did not disappoint...
-看这些衣服 -布丽吉特可真行
- Look at these. - Fucking Bridgette.
你♥爸♥哪儿认识的她啊
What, did your dad meet her
荡♥妇♥精神病院吗
in a slutty mental hospital, or something?
这只狐狸是死了吗
Is this fox dead?
对 我拍的
Yeah, I took those.
路上被撞死的动物也值得被记住
Even roadkill deserves to be remembered.
这也忒诡异了
That's wicked weird.
等等 "忒"
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表