剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
你懂的呀...
You know...
你懂我啥意思
You know what I meant.
我要干♥死♥你♥ 傻♥逼♥
Fuck you, motherfucker!
上啊 贱♥人♥
Let's do this, bitch.
好了 出来一个了
Okay, there's one.
-抓住它 -别碰
- Grab it. - No, don't touch that.
如果它有你的气味 狗妈就不要它了
The mother will probably reject it if it smells you.
告诉它要用力
Tell her you got to push.
怎么说 我又不会说狗语
How? I don't know how to speak dog.
谷歌♥一下
Just google it.
小妞 你得加油啊
Come on, girl. You gotta fight!
你得用力
You gotta push.
用力 用力
Push. Push.
奥兰多 帮帮我 用力
Orlando, help me. Push.
-用力 -用力
- Push. - Push.
不 不 像狗吠一样
No. No, like a dog.
用力 用力 用力
Push, push, push.
-用力 用力 -用力 用力
- Push, push. - Push, push.
她在用力 用力 用力
She's doing it. Push. Push.
混♥蛋♥玩意
Hey, you fucking bitch.
让我看看你到底有几斤几两
Show me what you really got.
等着
Sure.
操♥你♥妈♥
What the fuck?
小兔崽子
You motherfucker!
你死翘翘了 波士顿小子
You're fucking dead now, Boston boy.
你臭小子活不成了
I'll fucking kill you!
别咬人 垃圾
No biting, bitch.
去死吧
Fuck you!
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
妈的太棒了
Oh, fuck yeah!
这只小狗崽没有呼吸了
This puppy isn't breathing
好运怎么无动于衷
and Lucky's not doing anything about it.
网上说这是正常的 你看
It says this is common. Listen.
-"当小狗不健康时" -嗯
- "When a puppy isn't healthy..." - Yeah.
-"母狗就不管它了" -不不不
- "...the mother will reject it." - No, no, no.
不不不 今天一条狗狗都不能死
No, no, no. No doggy deaths today.
不能在这里 不能是现在 不能在我眼前
Not here. Not now. Not on my watch.
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do.
上面说狗妈会咬穿羊膜囊
It just says the mother will bite through the amniotic sac.
我靠
Oh, shit.
不 你在做什么 别
What? No. What are you do... No!
别 别
No! No!
不
No.
-我日 -不
- Fuck you. - Oh, no.
-卧♥槽♥ -卧♥槽♥
- Fuck you! - No. Fuck!
-不不不 -不不不
- No. No. - No. No.
住手 这也太恶心了
Stop! That shit's nasty, man!
不 停下
No. Stop!
-我的天 -不
- Oh, God! - Don't!
天哪
Oh, shit!
等我一秒钟 王八蛋
Give me one second, motherfucker.
等我找到子弹
Just looking for some fucking bullets.
走你
Here we go.
爽翻
Fuck yeah!
找到了哦
Found 'em!
你完蛋了 小畜生
You're fucked now, motherfucker.
我们来玩玩《使命召唤》
This is some fucking Call of Duty shit right here.
动视公♥司♥于2003年制♥作♥发行的FPS游戏系列
这操蛋的一天我总算能舒服一些了
I know what I'm getting myself for Bad Motherfuckers Day.
♪Man - Yeah Yeah Yeahs♪
*有个人让我想杀生*
*I got a man who makes me wanna kill*
*让我想大开杀戒*
*I got a man who makes me wanna kill*
*有这么一个人*
*I got a man who makes me wanna, uh*
滚开 小贱♥人♥
Fuck you, bitch.
*让我想大开杀戒*
*I got a man who makes me wanna kill*
离我男朋友远点
Get the fuck away from my boyfriend.
笨蛋
Hey, dummy.
好了
Okay.
小妞长得不错啊
You're pretty, aren't you?
永远不要惹毛雷吉
You shoulda never fucked with Reggie.
梁祝化蝶去吧 婊♥子♥
Fucking dead now, bitch.
什么
What?
你说什么
What was that?
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
吃韦恩一锤 你颗乡巴佬混球
Suck on Wayne's hammer, you hillbilly motherfucker.
啥
Huh?
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
I'm fine.
操
Oh, fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, fuck.
你胳膊肘的骨头露出来了
Your elbow's out of your arm skin.
我的天呐 恶心死了
Oh, my God. That's fucking disgusting.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
好了 我们得离开这里
Okay, we gotta get out of here.
车钥匙在他夹克的口袋里
Car keys are in his jacket pocket.
天
Fuck.
我找到了 在这
I got 'em. Here.
好
Okay.
走吧 小心他的脚
Come on. Watch his feet.
好了 小心 好了
All right, careful. Okay.
小心 对不起 对不起
Careful. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
我们得去医院
We're gonna go to the hospital.
我不去医院 他们会逮捕我的
I ain't going to the hospital. They'll arrest me.
快他妈系好安全带
Buckle the fuck up.
我做到了
I did it.
他们都在呼吸 都活下来了
They're all breathing. They are all alive.
感谢你 造物主
Thank you, universe.
我要给你们四只起名
I'm gonna name all four of you.
阿古斯[希腊神话中的百眼巨人]
Argus,
阿耳特弥斯[希腊神话中的月亮女神]
Artemis,
阿马迪厄斯[源自拉丁语命名 爱神]
Amadeus,
阿杏[水果 杏果]
Apricot.
你真可爱 阿杏
You sure are cute, Apricot.
真庆幸我们没放弃你
Glad we didn't drown you.
我也是
Me, too.
韦恩小时候
You know, when Wayne was little,
如果我不在家
if I left the house,
他会站在窗边 然后...
he would just stand in the front window and he would just...
他会边哭边流口水
Oh, he will just cry and slobber
然后用头撞窗户直到我回家
and bang his head against it until I came home.
就算我离开
Yeah, even if I was gone for, like,
四五个小时
four hours or five hours,
他也会一直守着
he would just refuse to move.
我觉得韦恩一直都知道我会离开他
I think Wayne always knew that I was gonna leave him.
你知道吗 你仍可以对他来说很重要
You know, you could still be something to him.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 我的错
It's okay, my bad.
我不该把止痛药全吞了
Shouldn't have had all them Percocets.
♪All Right Now - Angel Olsen♪
*在这里*
*It's all here*
*它在这里*
*Now, it's all here*
*它就在这里*
*Now, it's all here*
*它一直在这里*
*Now it's always been here*
*一切安好*
*It's all right*
*岁月静好*
*Now it's all right*
*时光静好*
*Now it's all right*
操 操 操
Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck.
*一切安好*
*Now it's all right*
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 我要跟你说句话
Okay, I'm gonna say something,
除了我爸妈 我从没跟任何人说过
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表