剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
当然是让你大半夜
The one you dragged me outta my house
把我拽出家门一起去找的那辆
in the middle of the night to go get.
它在佛罗里达吗
It's in Florida?
-嗯 我确定 -你确定
- Yeah, I'm pretty sure. - You're pretty sure?
你知道我们要去哪里吧
But you know where we're going, right?
你有地址的吧
Like, you have an address?
嗯 城市 城镇什么的
Well, the city. Or town. Yeah.
我要上厕所
I gotta go to the bathroom.
棉条
傻♥逼♥机器给点力啊
Come on, you piece of shit.
韦恩
Wayne!
韦恩
Wayne!
快过来
Come here.
-怎么了 -你得帮我买♥♥点棉条
- What's the matter? - I need you to buy me some tampons.
我...
I, uh...
不知道棉条是啥对吧 野人
You don't know what a tampon is, right, Encino Man?
我知道那是啥
Yeah, yes, I know what one is.
那就好 平常我自己会装着一些
Okay, great. I normally would've packed some,
这次给忘了
but I guess I forgot.
所以麻烦你 去街对面商店给我买♥♥点
So, I'm gonna please need you to go across the store and buy me some.
我还要几条裤子 运动裤
And some pants. Sweatpants.
好的 我会...
Yeah, I'll...
我只剩下身上穿的了
These are my only pants and
现在我下面跟他妈《电锯惊魂》案发现场似的
they currently look like a fucking "Saw" Movie.
磨蹭什么 韦恩 赶紧去啊
Oh, for shit's sake, Wayne, just go.
欢迎光临健康小店
Welcome to Health Rite...
随便看看
Just looking.
那款润滑油是我的最爱
That lube is my favorite.
给妈妈还是给妹妹买♥♥
For your ma or your sister?
一个女生
Uh, a girl.
女...朋友
Girl... friend.
她是个女的
She's a girl.
希望她是个女的 不然也没法用
I hope so, or else, those won't work.
没事的
It's okay.
有多严重
So, how bad is it?
-什么 -她的例假
- Huh? - Her period?
知道她什么情况才能选到合适的
I need to know if you wanna bring back the right ones.
她说像《电锯惊魂》
Uh, she said it was like a "Saw" Movie.
那就买♥♥超长加厚款
Super plus it is.
谢谢
Thanks.
你现在都不回我短♥信♥了是吗
You don't answer my texts now?
我工作的时候不能回复 你知道的
I can't text you at work. You know that.
少骗我了
Don't lie to me.
你瞅啥呢
What are you looking at?
对着别人家女朋友打飞机去
Go jerk off to someone else's girlfriend.
走吧 孩子
Go ahead, kid.
没事的
It's all right.
听好了 臭婊♥子♥
Listen to me, you fucking bitch.
听好了 你个小贱...
Listen to me, you fucking...
看着我
Look at me!
那个自行车锁我也要了
I'll also take that bike lock,
还有铝球棍
and that aluminum bat.
小兔崽子就给我等死吧你
I'll fucking kill you! You motherfucker!
别砸我的宝贝车啊
No, not my bike! My baby!
求你了
Please!
我想把这根球棒退了
I'd like to return this bat.
黛尔 是我 韦恩
Del. It's me. Wayne.
我买♥♥回来了
I have the...
你要的那个
things.
黛尔
Del?
她应该不会回来了 孩子
I don't think she's comin' back, kid.
-再来点咖啡吗 -不了
- More coffee? - No.
老天爷啊 孩子
Fuck! Shit! Holy shit! Kid!
-妈呀 你不疼吗 -疼
- Fuck! Didn't that hurt? - Yes.
你是突然不喜欢咖啡了还是怎么的
You don't like coffee all of a sudden or somethin'?
咖啡是我喝过最难喝的东西
I haven't tasted anything worse than coffee.
你刚还喝掉三杯呢
But you drank three cups earlier.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
你是爱上那个小贱♥人♥了
You got it bad for that bitch.
虽然我是一点也喜欢不上那个小婊♥子♥
As much as I don't like that cooz...
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你们俩平常吵架的时候
Does she have a place she runs off to
她有没有什么常去的地方
when you guys fight like this?
她喜欢花或者首饰吗
She into flowers or jewelry?
我不是本地人
I'm not from around here.
我昨天才认识她
I met her yesterday.
小伙子啊
Oh, shit, man.
行吧 一个青春期小女孩 独自一人
Okay, so, a girl that age, alone,
如果身上有钱的话 可能是回家了
probably heads home, if she got money on her.
这附近有个公交车站...
There's a bus station just...
她就在那儿呢
Oh, she's right there.
这小东西居然偷了我的工作服
That bitch steal one of my smocks?
黛尔
Del.
黛尔
Del.
-等等 -闭嘴
- Hey. - No.
-什么 -你抛下了我
- What? - You left me.
-我没有 -我等了一个小时 你抛下了我
- No, I didn't. - It's been an hour, you left me.
我给你买♥♥东西去了呀
Well, I went to the store to get your things,
正好有个家伙对女朋友很粗暴 所以
and there was a guy being mean to a lady, so...
-这家店吗 -不是 另一家
- At this store? - No, a different store.
我让你去的是这家
Well, I told you to go to this store.
-我去了 然后我又去了别家 -为什么
- I did, then I went to another store. - Why?
-我没法在前几家买♥♥ -前几家
- I couldn't buy 'em at the first ones. - Ones?
你到底去了几家
How many did you go to?
-三家 -三家
- Three. - Three?
为什么
Why?
因为很奇怪 好吗
'Cause it's weird, okay?
-对我来说 -奇怪
- For me. - Weird?
对你来说很奇怪
It's weird for you?
你能把我哥哥打到不省人事 你能...
And you can lay my brothers out, you can...
你能把我爸的鼻子都咬下来
You can bite my dad's goddamn nose off,
你刚才还能给正义凛然
do whatever you did to that guy
打击不公
who was being mean to some lady.
顺便问一下 那家伙怎么样了
And how's he doing, by the way?
-不太好 -当然不太好
- Not good. - Yeah, not good. Of course he isn't.
这些事你都能做出来
You could do all that,
买♥♥俩棉条就这么费劲吗
but you can't buy me some fucking tampons?
不敢相信我居然跟着你跑到这来了
I cannot believe I came here with you.
-而且你都不知道我们要去哪儿 -黛尔 黛尔
- And you don't even know where the hell we're going! - Del, Del,
我们会找到地方的
we'll find it.
好吗 我保证
All right? I promise.
而且你到底是谁啊
Who even are you anyway?
都能把自己的家烧成灰
You burn your own house down.
还有这外套
And that jacket.
什么奇葩穿这种外套出门啊
What kind of weirdo wears that jacket?
这他妈是什么图案啊
I mean, what the fuck even is it?
鲨鱼和日式日出图吗
A shark in some sort of Japanese sunrise?
操
Shit!
你不能这么干
You shouldn't be doing that.
-偷东西 -闭嘴
- Stealing. - No!
少教我怎么做人 我好得很...
You don't tell me who to be. I am fine...
你就不能动动吗 脑袋上顶个奶♥子♥
Will you move? I can't yell at you
让我怎么好好骂你
with those fucking tits over your head.
奶♥子♥
你知道吗 算了
You know what, fuck this.
别跟着我了
Don't follow me.
-找找有没有钱 -我在找了 在找了
- Look for some cash. - I'm looking, I'm looking.
好宝贝
Hot stuff.
这个看着不错哈
This looks cool, yeah.
帅
Sweet.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表