剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
- You just passed it up. - I didn't see any signs.
-不 你看到了 -我没看到任何标志
- Yes, you did. - I didn't see any signs.
如果有标志
And if there was a sign,
语♥音♥导航会提醒 但她没有
the GPS lady would've said it, and she didn't.
你没听到是因为这没信♥号♥♥
You didn't hear it because there's no service.
我们到奥卡拉之后怎么办
What's the plan anyway, when we get to Ocala?
我们到底怎么找韦恩
How the hell do we find Wayne?
顺着血迹找就好了
I'm sure there'll be a trail of blood.
兄弟 你得乐观点
Man, you gotta think positive.
我很早就认识韦恩的妈妈
You know, I knew Wayne's mom back in the day.
她嫁给韦恩的爸爸时没从夫姓
She kept her name when she married Wayne's dad.
为什么
What was it?
她很不修边幅
She was off.
她...她真的有点放荡
I mean, she was... She was really kind of scattered.
但有双美♥腿♥
Great legs, though.
别告诉我你想泡韦恩的妈妈
Please don't tell me you trying to hit Wayne's mom.
拜托 别瞎操心 她不是我喜欢的类型
All right, don't worry. She's not my type.
那你喜欢什么类型
Then what type is your type?
我只约 确切来说 只想约
I only date, or better, want to date
黑人女性
black women.
真的吗
For real?
你从没和白人约过会吗
You never dated a white woman before?
当然没有 拜托
Oh, no, thank you.
这算种族歧视吗
Is that racist?
算吧
I think.
但也算好的那种歧视 对吧
But it is a good racist, right?
我得想起她的名字
I gotta remember what her name was.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
好像是爱尔兰的一个姓
The last name was something Irish.
麦吉尼斯
McGuinness?
小心那条狗
Whoa! Watch out for the dog!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
狗在哪
Where's the dog?
狗在哪
Where's the dog?
不
No. No.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我没事
Yeah, it's cool.
你不用担心我 我很好
You don't have to worry about me, I'm good.
又来
Not again!
你的安全气囊应该不太好使吧
I guess your airbags don't work, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck you doing?
谁让你这么干的
Anyone ask you to do that?
没有 但她本来是要你做的
No, but she asked you to
而你没有 所以
and you didn't, so...
你看到那个臭小子干了什么吗
You see what that fucking kid did?
短吻鳄又在邻居的草坪上拉屎了吗
The alligator shit on the neighbor's lawn again?
不是 另一个臭小子
No, the other fucking kid.
不知道 怎么了
No. What?
他给你的蜡烛装了架子
He hung up some shelves for your fucking candle crap
在我的电视房♥里
In my fucking TV room.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
挺贴心的 对吧
That's kinda sweet, huh?
在我他妈的电视房♥里 莫琳
In my fucking TV room, Maureen.
你要我叫他帮你挂电视吗
You want me to ask him to hang your TV?
我的天哪
Jesus fucking Christ.
别惹我
Don't you fuck with me.
我就开个玩笑 加尔文 至于么
I was just playing with you, Calvin. Christ.
他得走
He needs to go.
拜托 加尔
Come on, Cal...
拜托 他才刚来
Come on, he just got here.
所以呢 你♥他♥妈♥要...
Then what? Are you gonna fucking...
养着他吗 莫琳
take care of the kid, Maureen?
那时我太年轻了
I was young then.
现在可以做出些改变了
Things could be different now.
你现在想当个好妈妈了是吧
You gonna be a good little fucking mommy now?
把他带到这里
Bring him into the fucking house?
让他搬到我他妈的电视房♥里
Move him into my fucking TV room?
对不起 但是...
I'm sorry, but, uh...
不管这对你来说有多不方便
Regardless of how inconvenient this might be for you,
他怎么说也是我的亲骨肉
he's still my fucking kid.
我才是这个家的金主
I pay the bills.
你那什么蜡烛熏香的鬼生意
Your part-time candlewick fucking bullshit
根本就不够养活他 或你自己
ain't enough to support you or him.
我给你两条路
So, you got two fucking choices.
让他赶紧卷铺盖走人
Get him the fuck out of here
否则你就跟他一起滚蛋
or you get the fuck out of here with him.
我上辈子真是造孽了
I'm goddamn cursed.
我还救什么韦恩
I'm on a mission to save Wayne.
我才是丧门星
Somebody should be saving him from me!
记得《终结者2》的那个场景吗
Remember that scene in Terminator 2
由詹姆斯·卡梅隆执导的科幻动作片
讲述了两位正邪机器人为相同目标展开了一场生死搏斗的故事
孩子们前一刻还在游乐场玩得不亦乐乎
when all the innocent kids are on the playground
后一秒核弹爆♥炸♥把一切都夷为了平地
and then this nuclear bomb detonates into a wave of hellfire
无人生还
and just scorches everyone
全世界都只剩灰烬和尸骨
and everything into ash and skeletons?
我就是那枚核弹
I'm the nuclear bomb in Terminator 2.
我一无所有
I got nothing left.
你是AAA汽车协会会员吗
Hey, you got AAA?
美国一汽车协会
已有超过一世纪的历史
不是
Nope.
那证书早作废了
That expired a long time ago.
刚才是你吗
Was that you?
啊
Huh?
是你叫的吗
That wasn't you?
不是
No, man.
狗狗 狗狗 你在哪
Hey, doggy, doggy, doggy.
♪Nice Girl -Eddie Hinton♪
*从前有个好姑娘*
*It was a nice girl*
*镇上的人都喜欢她*
*And they loved her In the town*
*多么好的女孩呀*
*She was a nice girl*
*但却总有一种人*
*But there always Is the kind of man*
*喜欢对好姑娘指手画脚*
*Likes to teach a nice girl What he can...*
你得走了
It's time for you to go.
还以为我们是朋友呢
Thought we was friends.
你吓着这些妈妈了
You're skeeving out the moms.
而比白人女性更义愤填膺的人
The only thing worse than an angry white woman
就是带孩子的白人女性
is an angry white woman with a baby.
我可不能因为你丢了工作
I ain't losin' my job over this.
快点 赶紧走吧
Come on, now, be cool.
我不想押着你出去
I don't want to have to escort you from the premises.
别他妈碰老娘
Don't fucking touch me!
你现在必须离开了
Oh! You gotta go now.
*但却总有一种人*
*But there always Is the kind of man*
*喜欢对好姑娘指手画脚*
*Likes to teach a nice girl What he can...*
孩子
Little girl!
*她是个好姑娘*
*She was a nice girl*
你♥他♥妈♥居然敢在泳池里撒尿
Did you just piss in my motherfucking pool?
你个小屁孩死定了
I'll fuck you for this.
等我抓到你...
Wait till I catch you...
我听到嘭嘭的声音
I heard all this pounding
还以为雷吉又不小心把自己锁厕所里了呢
and I thought Reggie locked himself in the bathroom again.
很开心能看到终于有人
Glad to see that somebody's actually
在这里干干活了
doing some work around here. What!
只是做我该做的而已
Just tryin' to do my part.
别谦虚了 看着真不错呢
Come on, this actually looks really good.
真好
Yeah.
明天是...这个月第三个星期四
So, tomorrow's the, uh, third Thursday of the month,
在坦帕有个跳蚤市场
and I've got this big swap meet in Tampa
我得做足准备
that I gotta get ready for.
我可以帮忙
I could help you with it.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表