剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
我不是分手或者...
I'm not, like, breakin' up or...
我们只是慢慢来
We're just gonna take things slower.
然后再看看
And then, we'll see.
我是个怪人 生活还乱七八糟 所以
I'm weird, fucked up, so...
我用刀把手刺穿了
I stabbed a knife through my own hand.
我不想变成带着遗憾
I don't wanna be a 41-year-old
又毒瘾缠身的四十一岁单身女服务员
single crack-head waitress with regrets.
我也是
Me neither.
还有多远
How much farther we got?
佛罗里达吗
Florida?
我有张我们要去的小镇的明信片
I got a postcard with the town we're going to.
我们要买♥♥张地图
We'll buy a map.
别他妈告诉我你弄丢了
Tell me you didn't fucking lose it.
什么
What?
你不是要起诉吧 硬汉
You're not pressing charges, tough guy, huh?
你现在承受了很多 卢切蒂先生
You're going through a lot right now, Mr. Luccetti.
你会情绪化是可以理解的
It's understandable you would be emotional.
你女儿和那个父亲患了癌症的男孩在一起
Your daughter out there with that boy whose dad had cancer.
老天给了我第二次机会
I recently got a second chance myself,
所以我要慷慨点
so I'm feeling generous.
好极了
That's fantastic.
你打算怎么处理我女儿的案子
What are you gonna do about my fucking daughter, hmm?
你打算怎么处理我妹妹的案子
Yeah, what the fuck are you gonna do about my sister?
我要做的就是找到她
I'm gonna find her is what the heck I'm gonna do.
很好
Yeah, well...
得了吧
Thanks for nothing.
盖勒
Geller?
我有些东西能帮上你们
I got something to help you guys out.
那小子的鸡♥巴♥写♥真♥吗
The sketch of the boy's penis?
这算什么线索
I'm not sure how that helps us find him.
不 是这个
No. This.
我觉得那孩子无意间留下了这个
I don't think the kid meant for this to be in here,
很确定这是他妈妈
but I'm pretty damn sure that's the kid's mom.
虽然她住在我那里是好久以前的事了
It's been a long time she's lived in my building,
但我能肯定就是她
but I'm almost positive that's her.
看看邮戳是哪儿的
And look where it's stamped from.
"佛罗里达州 奥卡拉"
"Ocala, Florida."
有点进展
It's somethin'.
爸爸 我们能先吃个披萨什么的吗
Dad, can we stop for pizza or something?
我一天没吃东西了
I haven't eaten in, like, all day.
死骗子 我们吃了鸡胸肉
You fuckin' liar, we had chicken parms.
都他妈闭嘴 上车
Shut your fucking mouths and get in the truck.
我们去佛罗里达
We're going to Florida.
这就对了
Yes. That's what I'm talking about.
谢谢
Thanks.
我查了他的档案
I pulled his file.
这孩子的纪录很糟
This kid has got a really bad history.
事故报告
你在想什么 警司
So what you thinking, Sarge?
第二次机会
Second chances.
《韦恩》 下集预告
Next on "Wayne."
天啊 我们上新闻了
Holy shit. We made the news.
我们这么做 想套说辞
Here's what we do. We come up with a cover story.
我是安杰莉卡 这是...
I'm Angelica. This is...
约翰
John?
韦恩是我铁子 不管你们认为他做了什么
Wayne's my boy. Whatever you think he did,
他都是无辜的
he's innocent.
你知道他烧了自己的房♥子
You do know that he burned down his house,
袭击了一个男人 还绑走了他女儿吗
assaulted a man, and kidnapped his daughter?
你知道我多少次想帮那个孩子吗
Do you know how many times I tried to help that kid?
-我们玩不玩 -韦恩
- So, we're doing this or what? - Wayne.
听你妹妹的话 别害死自己
Yeah, listen to your sister. Don't get yourself killed.
你就这么低调的吗
This is your idea of lying low?
不许动 不许动
Stop! Stop!
我帮你们 过来
Hey. I got you. Come here.
我好像拉裤子了
I think I shit my pants.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表