剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
He did.
长话短说 狗不是你害死的
Long and short of it, you didn't kill your dogs.
是你邻居干的
Your next-door neighbor did.
-它们是被毒死的 -什么
- They were poisoned. - What?
它们是被抗抑郁症药物毒死的
Anti-depressants. SSRls.
药的处方上都是他的名字
His name is all over the prescription.
好的一方面是
The bright side is,
它们死的时候没有痛苦反而很开心
they probably were very happy before their hearts stopped.
开心极了
Cheerful.
我们还没确定动机
We still haven't determined a motive yet,
除了最明显的可能性外
other than the obvious possibilities.
你的邻居讨厌你
Your neighbor doesn't like you,
他不喜欢狗
he doesn't like dogs,
或者他只是个坏透腔的臭傻♥逼♥
or he's just some rotten SOB.
又或者是他没有按时吃药
Or he was off his meds on account
用省下来的药毒死了你的狗
that he was poisoning your dogs with them.
所以说 不是我♥干♥的
So, it wasn't me.
我并没有害死它们
I didn't kill them.
鲍勃·安德鲁斯这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 我就该知道
Bob fucking Andrews! I should have known.
有一次我的狗拉在他的草坪上了 就那一次
One time my dog shit on his lawn. One time.
而且只是一只狗干的 至少是四条狗之前
And it was one dog, it was like four dogs ago.
当时是个冬天 我得了感冒 那条狗跑了出来
It was the winter, I had the flu, the dog came out,
我本来想把狗牵回来的 但当时正在下雪 我忘记了
I was gonna get it, but it was snowing, and I forgot.
这个混♥蛋♥玩意
That cocksucker!
你所说的"混♥蛋♥玩意"
I believe the... Your words, "Cocksucker"
事实上 是你的另一位邻居 保罗·泰勒
You're looking for is, in fact, your other neighbor, one Paul Taylor.
保罗·泰勒
Paul Taylor?
我他妈招他惹他了
What the fuck did I ever do to that fucking guy?
我每天听他磨叽他那的宝贝棕熊队I'm nice enough to listen to him gab on about
波士顿棕熊队
美国国家冰球联盟队伍之一 成立于1924年
已经够善良了
his fucking precious fucking Bruins every fucking day,
他他妈毒死了我的狗
he goes and kills my fucking dogs?
现在你有时间来处理这件事了
So now that you've had the proper amount of time to process this,
我想跟你谈些重要的事
I'd like to talk to you about something important.
最后跟你说一遍
Last time I'm telling you.
回车里坐着好好给我冷静冷静
Get back in the RV, and fucking chill.
你骗我说吃毒蘑菇会很爽的
You said taking mushrooms would make me feel good!
约翰·韦恩 你可是够安静的
All right, John Wayne, you've been awful quiet,
你到现在还没来过一轮呢
and I don't think you've had a turn yet.
他还没呢
No, he has not.
你看着像是会选大冒险的人
You seem like a Dare guy.
如果你不选 我可能会叫你怂逼 所以
In fact, I might call pussy if you're not, so...
真心话
Truth.
好吧 兄弟
All right, bro.
在你身上发生过的最疯狂的事情是什么
What's the craziest thing that ever happened to you?
-我想我们... -几个感恩节之前
- Hey, I think we, uh... - A couple Thanksgivings ago,
我弄坏了我哥的唱片机
I broke my brother's record player.
事后我什么都没说 因为我知道他会发疯的
I didn't say anything 'cause I knew he'd go mental,
但他知道就是我♥干♥的
but he knew it was me right off.
他第一次揍我的时候 我在睡觉
I was asleep when he came in to give me the first beating.
他比我大五岁 所以我被打得很惨
He was five years older than me, so it was pretty bad.
我爸当时上班去了
My dad was away on a job,
所以没人来阻止他
so there was no one around to stop him.
之后每次他回到家
And so every time he'd come home,
都会看到那个坏了的唱片机
he'd see that broken record player,
然后他就会一次又一次地发疯
he'd get mad all over again,
冲进来 一次又一次地揍我
come in, and he'd throw me another beating.
有天晚上 我本又要挨顿打
One night, I had just about had it,
但我拿了副在林子里找到的手铐
so I got these handcuffs I found in the woods,
在他醒之前把他拷在了床上
cuffed him to his bed before he woke up.
我狠揍了他一顿
I got a couple of good shots in.
彻底弄坏了他的唱片机
I even broke the record player for good.
但手铐松了
But the cuffs gave out.
最后 他把我扔下了楼梯
Anyway, he threw me down the stairs,
我猜他是怕不小心把我给杀了什么的
and I'm guessing he got scared he killed me or something
看我没爬起来 他就叫了救护车
when I didn't get up 'cause he called an ambulance.
医生说我能活下来是个奇迹
The doctor said I was like a miracle or something,
因为我好像死了整整两分钟
'cause I died for like a whole two minutes.
但我不知道发生了什么
But I didn't know what happened 'cause,
因为我当时应该已经死了
well, I was dead, I guess.
天啊
Shit.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
不可能是真的
No fucking way that's true.
科学上就不成立
It's not even scientifically possible.
冷静 老兄 只是个游戏
Kick back, dude. It's just a game.
是啊 真心话大冒险
Yeah, Truth or Dare.
不是大谎话大冒险
Not Big Fucking Lie or Dare.
他就是个死骗子
He's a fucking liar.
他是个好孩子吗
Was he a good boy?
是啊 他是个好孩子
Yeah. He was one of the good ones.
比他看上去的要聪明
Smarter than he looked.
虽然他犯错时
When he did something wrong,
得花上好一阵才能把他拉回正道
it took a while to set him straight,
但他们或多或少不都是这样吗
but that's the truth about all of them in one way or another.
我会想念他的
I'm gonna miss him.
你的语气像是他回不来了
You don't think he's coming back?
回来 从哪回来
Coming back? From what?
等一下 我们说的是韦恩吧
Wait, we're talking about Wayne, right?
我说的是阿古斯 我的狗
I was talking about Argus, my dog.
我今天已经听了很多关于那个孩子的事了
You know, I've heard a lot of things about that boy today.
很多事都难以置信
A lot of them hard to believe.
我只是想问问 我该相信哪些
I guess I'm just asking what I should believe.
实话实说 很多传言确实是真的
Well, I'm not gonna lie, a lot of those stories are true.
如果你打算根据那些
You know, if you're gonna base your investigation
警署文件进行调查
solely on what's in your police files
然后再盘问这个镇上的人们
and interviews with people from around this town,
你早该把他关起来了
you should probably just go find him and lock him up right now.
真该死 我有一堆机会能把他赶出学校
Shit, I could've thrown him out of school two dozen times.
我得告诉你 那个孩子挽救不回来了
But I gotta tell you something, that kid has never got a chance.
他每次都重蹈覆辙
He got the shit-end of the stick at every turn.
我可以一直给那个孩子灌鸡汤
And I can keep trying to ram life lessons down his throat,
但除非他哪天受到致命的打击
but until that kid gets one real break,
或有什么好事发生在他身上
or a good thing happening to him...
我也不清楚
I don't know.
这个世界很残酷
The world's a cruel place.
至理金句啊
Fuckin' A right it is, huh?
你攒了多少假期了
So how much vacation time you got saved up?
所以 我们到底玩不玩
So, we're doing this or what?
韦恩
Wayne.
听你妹妹的话 小心别被我们玩惨了
Yeah, listen to your sister. Don't get yourself killed.
真心话大冒险
Truth or Dare?
大冒险 放马过来吧
Okay. Dare. What you got?
骑上那辆女式自行车
I dare you to get that girly bike,
冲进楼上的一个房♥间
break into one of them rooms upstairs,
然后从窗户跳出来到那个池子里
and jump it through the window, into that pool.
哈 我才不那么干
Yeah, right. I'm not fucking doing that.
你刚才叫我什么来着
What was it you called me earlier?
怂逼
A pussy?
我不会做的 不是因为我怂
I'm not doing it. I'm not a pussy,
我又他妈的不傻
I'm just not a fucking idiot.
你是一个骗子 并不意味着我要冒险
Just because you're a liar doesn't mean I'm gonna do a dare
哪个脑回路正常的人会那么干
that no one else in their right fucking mind would do.
继续编你的谎话吧 城里智障
So stick it up your lying, piece-of-shit townie ass.
别 他只是喝醉了
Don't. He's just drunk.
约翰·韦恩心情不太好呀
John Wayne needs to lighten up.
塔克也不该表现得那么浑
Or Tug needs to be less of a dick.
这家伙叫什么名字
What's this guy's name?
我不知道它有没有名字
Oh, I'm not sure he has one.
危险系数较高的动物通常不会在一个机构久留 所以
The higher-risk animals tend to move through the system pretty quick, so...
小伙子
Hey, bud.
我给您介绍下别的狗吧
Could I actually interest you in some of our other dogs?
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表