剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
因为这只有点反♥社♥会♥
'Cause this one is pretty anti-social.
会咬人 讨厌陌生人 对小孩也不安全
Uh, bite risk, uh, hates strangers, unsafe with children.
他也挺讨厌我的
Hates me a lot, too.
其实他已经在安乐死名单上了
He's actually scheduled to be put down.
相信老天会给你第二次机会吗 孩子
You believe in second chances, boy?
-投杯球走起 -爽
- All right, I'm gonna fire up Slap Cup Let's get her going. - Yes!
那你父母是靠气球赚钱吗
So, uh, did your parents get rich off the balloon thing or what?
你们到底从哪来的
Where are you guys from anyway?
告诉你哥哥他是一个不折不扣的大怂包
You know, tell your brother I think he's a giant pussy.
这他妈...
What the fuck?
约翰你个...
John-fucking...
韦恩
Wayne!
我好像拉裤子了
I think I shit my pants.
我已经报♥警♥了 你们所有人都不许动
Hey, I called the cops. All of you, stay where you are.
-我们走 -走 我♥操♥
- Let's go! - Go, shit!
天哪 你就是这么低调的吗
Jesus! This is your idea of lying low?
-操 -走走走走走
- Shit! - Go, go, go, go. Go!
韦恩 低一点
Wayne, get down.
不许动
Hold it right there! Right...
过来
Come here!
我们得回去拿东西
We need to get our stuff.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
快点走
Pick up the pace.
你知道我刚才在编故事吧
You know I didn't do what I said I did.
磨冰机那个
On the Zamboni? Right?
好吧
Okay.
其实
Or...
我没和别人做过爱
anywhere, actually.
虽然也不关你什么事
Not that it's any of your business.
你们都到了法定饮酒年龄吧
All right, you're all of legal drinking age, I take it.
虽然我不该多嘴
Not that it's any of my business,
但是天啊 你哥哥可真是够混♥蛋♥了
but, jeez, your brother's a real piece of work, huh?
你的故事也太难以置信
I can't believe all that.
等下 难道...
Wait, was it...
你撒谎了 你这个小机灵东西
You lied, you sneaky son of a bitch.
看看你
Look at you.
你吸毒了吗 你呢
You're on drugs? You're on drugs?
只有唱片机那部分
Just the part about the record player, though.
我是编的
I just made that up.
为什么你哥哥要一直揍你呀
So, why was your brother beating on you all the time then?
不知道
I don't know.
他就是那样的
He was just like that.
那是我最后一次见到他
That was the last time I saw him.
我爸爸回来 看到我受伤了
My dad gave it to him pretty good when he came back
把他打得不轻
and found out I was hurt.
那天晚上他离家出走了
And he left that night.
听朋友说几周后他加入了海军陆战队
Heard he joined the Marines a few weeks later from a friend.
但我故事编得不错
But I did it though.
你输了
I got one past ya.
我输了
Yeah.
确实编得不错
Yeah, you really did.
我们搜查那个房♥车 会不会发现毒品
If we search that trailer, we won't find any drug?
我们得走了
We need to go.
他在那
He's right there.
-那个吗 -那个男孩吗
- That one? - That kid right there?
别跑 不许动
Stop! Stop!
跟着我 我帮你们
I got you. Come here.
嫌疑人逃脱 徒步追踪
Don't have 'em. Foot pursuit.
警♥察♥
Police!
从窗户逃走了
Run out the window.
嫌疑人可能会朝北街方向逃窜
Suspects possibly heading northbound street side.
巡逻车在旅馆后面拦截 我步行夹击
Take the cruiser around the back of the hotel. I'm on foot.
撤离
Move out!
撤离
Move out!
我就知道她尿在这里过
I know she's pissed in here.
保罗
Paul?
-谁 -你有访客
- Who is it? - You've got a visitor.
来见见韦恩
Meet Wayne.
奥兰多 是科尔校长
Orlando. It's Principal Cole.
六点出来
Be out front by 6:00.
我们要去佛罗里达
We're going to Florida.
奥兰多 告诉你奶奶我需要三百美元
Orlando, tell your grandmother I need 300 bucks.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
怎么了 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
她拿走了我们的钱
She took our money.
操
Oh, fuck.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
操
Fuck.
佛罗里达 奥卡拉
他奶奶的傻♥逼♥游客
Oh, fucking tourists.
老子就是隔壁老王
游戏时间
It's fucking game time.
毁了这辆破车
Let's fuck shit up.
毁了它 雷吉
Let's fuck some shit up, Reggie!
我去你的糟老头子
Motherfucker!
去你的臭婆娘
Fucker!
去你的破车
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥大头鬼
Fuck you!
都上天吧
Damn!
他妈的
Motherfucker!
《韦恩》 下集预告
Next on Wayne.
真不敢相信那个妓♥女♥抢了我们钱
I can't believe that hooker lady robbed us.
我们需要赚钱
We need to get money.
也许我们得找工作或是怎样
Maybe we could get jobs or something?
韦恩这孩子怎么了
What is it with this Wayne kid?
就对他有种直觉
Just got a gut feeling about him.
-我们会找到他的 -还有她
- We'll find him. - And her.
我妈教我如何生存
My ma taught me how to survive.
你不会偷东西的 对吧
You're not gonna steal, right?
小姐 小姐
Miss. Miss!
你今天怎样 还好吗
How was it? Your day or whatever?
所有人都不怎样 老板还讨厌我
Everyone's not nice and I think the boss hates me.
他们把这帮人怎么了
What do they do to 'em?
他妈的
Fuck!
我赌他都不记得明天是我们生日了
You know, I bet he doesn't even remember our birthday tomorrow.
-免费烤饼 -免费个鬼烤饼
- Free hotcakes! - Free motherfucking hotcakes!
给老爸点颜色看看
Let's kick Daddy's ass.
给老爸点五颜六色看看
Let's kick his fucking ass.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表