剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
Ah, Delilah.
我的演讲...我一定要告诉她
My speech, it went... She's gotta hear this.
-黛利拉 黛利拉 -等下 我要先告诉我妈
- Hey. Delilah, Delilah. - One second. I gotta go tell Ma.
黛利拉 求你过来吧
Delilah, please just come here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
听着 我...
Look, I, um...
我要跟你说点事 好吗
I gotta tell you something, okay?
但你必须...
But you got to...
你必须对我发誓
You gotta swear to me.
你要保证听完不会哭
You gotta promise me that you're not gonna cry.
好吗
Okay?
听着 你的...
Look, your, um...
你妈妈做了些事
Your mother, she did something...
做了些极其愚蠢的事
She did something really stupid.
她...
And she's, uh...
黛利拉 她再也回不来了
Delilah, she's not... She's not coming back.
你妈走了
Your ma is gone.
他们说是...
They said it was, uh...
他们说是场意外
They said it was an accident.
你跟我保证过不哭的
Hey, you promised me you weren't gonna cry.
不准哭
Don't cry.
我不哭
I'm not gonna cry.
你干嘛躲着我
Hey. Why are you avoiding me?
我没有
I'm not.
你还好吗
How are you?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
对不起 这问题真蠢 我...
Sorry, that was a stupid fucking question. I...
两天后就要竞选了
Hey, you know, the election's in two days.
也许我能帮你发发徽章啥的
Maybe I could help you hand out buttons or somethin'.
嗯 也许吧
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
你不是想要讨所有人喜欢嘛
You know, you wanted everyone to like you,
他们可能因为同情你来投你票
so maybe people are gonna vote for you 'cause they feel bad.
无意冒犯
No offense, though.
献血活动你还办吗
Uh, you gonna do that blood drive?
-说不定能分散你的注意力... -嗯
- It might be a good distraction from the... - Yeah.
中午一起吃披萨船哦
Hey, pizza boats at lunch!
你不来的话 谁做船长呢
Someone's gonna need to be the fucking captain of that boat!
你不投我不投
黛尔何时能出头
小姐 你还好吗
Miss, are you all right?
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫朱莉·坎珀斯
My name's Julie Campos.
格拉西艾拉·坎珀斯是我妈
I'm the daughter of Graciella Campos.
我们来参加医疗器材销♥售♥大会
We're here for the Medical Supply convention.
大会上周已经举♥行♥过了
The convention was last week.
黛尔 你会好好的吗
Del, are you gonna be all right?
我对这一切
I just wanted to say I'm sorry
深表遗憾
to hear about what happened and everything.
这太让人伤感了 而且...
It's super sad, and...
你和你家人
You know, I'm just sorry
节哀顺变
and everything for you and your family.
黛尔 你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛呢
Del, what the fuck are you doing?
黛尔 你没事吧
Del! You're okay?
黛尔 怎么了
Del. Hey, what happened?
献血
救人一命
你不投我不投
黛尔何时能出头
你们哪个受了苦头
Which one of you suffered, huh?
-你还带着他 -当然
- You take him yet? - Of course.
-我日 -这他妈是什么
- Oh, shit. - The fuck is this?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我找到猫了
I found the cat.
《韦恩》 下集预告
Next on Wayne...
还给我
Hey! Give me that back!
妈的 放我下来
The fuck? Put me down!
我他妈去学校行不行
I'll go to fucking school!
停车 停 停
Stop, stop, stop!
这位是阿♥拉♥巴斯特高中的副校长沃尔特
This is Vice Principal Walt from Alabaster High.
你女儿今天被留校了
Your daughter got detention today...
你有两个选择
You got two options.
做一个激励人心的演讲 鼓励大家给学校捐钱
Come up with a speech that inspire people to donate to our school
或者跟你以前一样 做一个垃圾演讲
or half-ass like you done your whole life.
我选后者
I'm gonna go with B.
我只是觉得 如果你想留下 那就留下好了
I just think if you wanna stay, you should stay.
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪
So where the fuck are you going?
我不在你会更快乐
You're gonna have more fun without me.
所以你就这么走了吗 混♥蛋♥
So you're just gonna fucking leave? Dick.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表