剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
*And if I go I'm goin shameless*
*我的欲望会引领着我*
*I'll let my hunger take me there*
我们得小心点
We should be careful.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
不 我没事
Nah. I'm good.
谢谢你能来陪我
Thanks for comin' in and supportin' me or whatever.
你是说我还要和你一起进医院吗
What, you mean like comin' in the hospital?
我做不到
I can't do that.
为什么不行
Well, why the hell not?
医院里无数人经历着生离死别
Well, people die in there.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
黛尔
Del.
这些医用袜子的摩擦力太不可思议了
The traction on these hospital socks is unreal.
杰伊 我们要集中注意力 好吗
Jay, we need to stay alert, okay?
我觉得这个计划完全是浪费时间
I'm starting to feel like this plan is a big ol' waste of time.
我也不确定
Yeah, I don't know.
我们每次都落后一步
We've been one step behind at every turn.
也许应该让他主动现身
Maybe it's time we let him come to us, huh?
这依赖于很多先决条件
That's counting on a lot of things.
那些孩子得看到新闻
These kids gotta watch the news,
不仅如此
and even then,
黛尔还必须足够关心她父亲
Del's gotta care about her father enough
愿意为他而冒险
to stick her neck out for his crazy ass.
是啊 你自己也说
Yeah. You said it yourself.
永远不要忽视
Never underestimate how complicated
父子关系的复杂性 不是吗
that father-child bond can be, okay?
感觉穿上这双袜子我都能当蜘蛛侠了
I feel like I could walk up a wall in these bad boys.
等着牛顿打你脸吧
Physics will prove you wrong.
妈的
Fuck!
操 我的错 只是...
Shit, my bad. Just...
觉得有点沮丧
Feeling a little upset over here.
我请你吃点东西 饼干 薯片
Let me get you something. Cookies, chips...
想吃什么都行
Anything you want.
挑不成了 吃饼干吧
Ah, you know what, too late. You got cookies.
给
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
伙计 来坐 聊两句
Hey, man. Sit. Hang out.
你把女孩肚子搞大过吗
You ever get a girl pregnant?
没有吗 我他妈干过
No? Well, I fucking did.
没错 才十九岁 我这辈子算是完了
Yup. Nineteen and my life's fucking over.
安他妈的息吧
R.I. Fucking P.
你知道她才多大吗
You know how young that is?
-十九吗 -太小了 兄弟
- Nineteen? - Fucking young, bro.
我还是个孩子呢
I mean, I'm a kid still.
操 你玩过蹦极吗
Fuck. You ever been bungee jumping?
我也没玩过
Huh? Me neither.
滑水呢 滑过水吗
What about water-skiing? You ever been water-skiing?
妈的 听着贼过瘾 是吧
Fuck, that sounds fun, doesn't it?
-寿司呢 寿司吃过吗 -没
- What about sushi? You ever tried sushi? - No.
没吗 水牛呢
No? What about a water buffalo?
水牛见没见过 天哪
You ever seen one of them? Oh, God.
日了狗了
Fuck.
老子要死在这地方了
I'm fuckin' dyin' over here.
要死了 他要死了
Dyin'. He's dyin'!
你得抑制下自己
You need to get yourself together.
不然就把你的手脚固定住 我可不是闹着玩的
I will restrain you. I ain't kiddin'.
你怎么不给我开点
Why won't you give me something
-止痛药呢 -天哪
- for the fuckin' pain? - Oh, God.
喂 你就不该帮帮病人吗
Hey, you're supposed to be helping me out.
老子要吗♥啡♥
I need some fuckin' morphine.
我不能给酒鬼开止痛药
I can't give painkillers to an alcoholic.
你刚才叫我什么
What did you just call me?
可不是我叫的
I did not call you anything.
那是谁叫的
Who the hell did?
给你填表的人就是这么写的
Whoever the hell filled out your intake forms.
你们他妈
Why
为什么
the fuck
说
did you say
我是酒鬼
I was an alcoholic?
我们没说
We didn't.
我只说你喜欢一天喝八瓶酒
I just said that you enjoy eight drinks a day.
-再给老子说一遍 -我们不能骗人的
- You said what? - We can't lie.
那些都是官方文件 骗人可是要被抓起来的
These are official government papers. We could get sequestered.
-我怎么养了这俩傻♥逼♥儿子 -受不了了
- Jesus fucking Christ! - That's it.
-别扔木薯粉呀 -够了
- That's tapioca! - That's it.
-看老子不把你俩眼球子捅出来 -别捅我
- I'm stabbing your fucking eyeballs out. - I don't wanna get stabbed.
两头蠢驴
Fuckin' idiot!
一群苍蝇脑袋蚂蚁眼 等我哪天把这医院烧了
You stupid cock-fucks! I'll burn down this fuckin' hospital.
老子要强♥奸♥所有护士 男女通吃
I'll fuck every nurse, including the fuckin' male ones!
我对天发誓 你们真不是我亲生的
I swear to God, you two are not my fucking kids.
不知道你俩妈当初操了哪个卡♥通♥人物才把你们生出来
I don't know who your fucking mother fucked,
反正不是老子
but it wasn't fuckin' me!
这两个傻屌♥货 他俩...
Hey, these two motherfuckers, they're...
先消停一会吧
Hey, put a cork in it.
老子要死了
I'm dyin' over here!
谁他妈能给老子拿点酒喝
Will somebody please get me a goddamn fuckin' drink?
操
Fuck!
这是"三奶蛋糕" "三种奶"的意思
It's tres leches. It means "Three milks."
南美洲的一种特殊蛋糕吃法
三种奶一般是牛奶 炼奶和淡奶油
这黄油饼干吃着太上瘾了
These little butter cookie bitches are addictive.
你嗑过可♥卡♥因♥吗 我试过一回
You ever do cocaine? I did cocaine once.
天哪 我爱死可♥卡♥因♥了 你多大来着
God, I love cocaine. How old are you again?
-十六 -真♥他♥妈♥小
- Sixteen. - Fuck me.
我就这个意思
Man, that's what I'm talking about.
跳上那辆摩托车
Jumpin' on the back of that thing.
屁事都抛在脑后
Leaving the bullshit behind.
像亡命之徒一样行走江湖
Living like an outlaw.
这家伙活得可真够潇洒的
That guy's got it made.
那可说不准
You never know.
我爸过世了
My dad didn't stick around.
我也活得好好的
I turned out all right.
甚至更好
Maybe better.
世事无常 谁又说得准呢
You never know, right?
妈妈在我五岁时离开了
My mom left when I was five.
我爸留了下来
My dad stayed.
他可以撒手不管的 但他没有
He didn't have to. But he did.
虽然算不上是模范老爸
Wasn't always the best dad.
但至少他留下了
But he stayed.
你和多少女孩做过爱
How many girls you had sex with?
我应该有九个了
I think I'm up to nine.
不对 等下
No, wait.
忘了谭雅·博伊德 十个了
Tanya Boyd. Ten.
十个
Ten?
我们得找个酒坊
We gotta to go to the packy.
你好呀 小妞
Well, hello there.
这傻♥逼♥是谁
Who's this jagoff?
这是布莱德利 他要当爸爸了
That's Bradley. He's having a baby.
为你默哀一秒钟
Sucks for him.
确实挺丧的
Yeah, it does.
我们得买♥♥点酒来
We gotta go get booze.
说得好
Fuck yeah, we do.
-那你♥爸♥爸呢 他在里面吗 -嗯
- What about your dad? Is he in there? - Yes.
-然后呢 -没死
- And? - He's not dead.
那还买♥♥什么酒 我们该走了
So, why are we getting booze? We should go now.
我要弄点野格酒来
I'm gonna get some Jager.
德国第一酒精品牌
说不定再来点可♥卡♥因♥呢
Oh, we should get cocaine, maybe?
他在这干嘛
Why is he here?
他给我买♥♥了饼干
He bought me cookies.
他能给我们买♥♥酒吗
Can he buy us booze?
能 我有假证件
Yeah, I got a fake ID.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表