剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
Cape Cod Cafe is better.
好吃多了
By a fuckin' mile.
很多人都更喜欢那家
A lot of people would agree with that.
听着 韦恩 黛尔
Now, look, Wayne, Del...
我不是以
I'm here...
警♥察♥的身份在这
Not as a police officer...
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a police officer?
现在不算是
Not officially, right now.
这儿不是我的管辖区
I'm a bit off the clock on this.
所以实际上现在
So we don't have to listen to you,
我们不必听你的
officially, right now?
嗯
Huh.
我想了很久
Look, I've done a lot of thinking
要和你说什么
about what I was going to say to you,
现在
and now...
我竟不知道该说什么好了
I don't know what I'm going to say to you.
我想给你件你未曾拥有的东西
I want to give you something that you've never been given.
离开的机会
And that's a chance to get out.
好吗 赶在你毁了
All right? Before you get caught up in the current of a life
你一生之前
you never wanted to begin with.
但我需要你信任我
But, I need you to trust me.
信任你吗
Trust you?
警♥察♥撒谎 说我爸快死了
Cops lied and said my dad was dyin'.
好吧 所以我想帮你们
Yeah, okay, that's why I'm trying to help.
一旦别的警♥察♥也参与进来
Once other police officers get involved,
一旦你到了佛罗里达
once you get down to Florida, and...
天晓得会发生什么
God knows whatever's waiting for you down there.
危险
严禁携带金属
强磁场环境
等等
Wait.
听着 韦恩 冷静 韦恩
Look, Wayne. Steady. Wayne,
我了解你父亲的为人
I know the kind of man your father was.
我不必和他一样
You don't have to be like your father.
韦恩
Wayne!
快跑
Run.
杰伊
Jay.
天啊 怎么了
God damn, what happened?
他们跑了 快追 快追
They just left. Go. Go!
借过 警♥察♥ 快闪开
Move! Police! Get out of the way!
你脑子被门夹了吧
What the fuck is your problem?
别跑 不许动
Freeze! Stop!
别开枪
Don't shoot me, bro!
我儿子还没出生 我要当爸爸了
I got a little boy on the way. I'm gonna be a dad.
操
Fuck!
我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a dad.
亡命之徒[解脱了]
Outlaw.
他们跑了 警司
They're gone, Sarge.
你现在觉得那孩子怎样
What do you think about your boy now?
没机会了
No more chances.
他妈的 操他奶奶的
Fuck! God damn it! Motherfuck!
该死
Damn it!
《韦恩》 下集预告
Next on Wayne...
什么鬼
What the fuck!
最好给我擦干净 混♥蛋♥
Better clean that shit off my car, bitch.
-那个混♥蛋♥死哪去了 -那孩子怎么了
- Where's the motherfuckin' kid? - What did the kid do?
那个混♥蛋♥以我的名义
That little shit charged a round of drinks
预付了一轮酒的钱
and a cash advance in my fucking name!
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁啊
Who the fuck you think you is?
你在为我着想 有人替我担起责任真好
You were looking out for me. It's nice to have someone else
哪怕只有一次
be the grownup for once in my life.
你还想要我吼你吗
Do you want me to keep yelling at you?
找到韦恩 去吼他吧
Go find Wayne. Yell at him instead.
他妈的吵什么吵
The fuck is going on out here?
你太像你♥爸♥了
You look just like your father.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表