剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
Wait. "Wicked?"
"忒"什么意思 阿芙洛狄忒的"忒"吗
Like "Wicked" Like, witch wicked?
什么 不 "忒"的意思就是"非常"
What? No, wicked like, really.
就像你看到某个人在街上大摇大摆的
Like if you see some dudes struttin' down a street,
你心里就会想 "看那个屌♥丝
you're gonna be like, "Look at that jabroni,
还以为自己忒性感呢"
thinks he's 'wicked' hot..."
-什么 -屌♥丝是个啥
- What? - Jabroni?
甜心 祝福你
Oh, honey, bless your heart.
为什么大家一直这么说
Why does everyone keep saying that?
不知道 就像南方版本的"我可去你的吧"
I don't know, it's Southern for, "I'm judging you."
天
Oh, Jesus.
总之 你今晚应该过来睡
Anyway, you should totally sleep over tonight.
你还应该"全职"来我们学校读书
And you should also come to our school full-time.
天啊 没错
Oh, my God! Yes!
我们可以一直这样
Dude, it could be like this all the time.
-"忒婊了"三人组 -我的个天
- Like The Three Wicked Bitches! - Oh, my God.
-非常好 -这件怎么样
- So good. - How do I look?
我喜欢你穿平时那些衣服
I like you in your regular clothes.
你也需要换件衣服
You need something, too, you know.
有主意了
Dude, got you, got you.
就这件
Uh, yes.
我爸第三次婚礼时穿的
This is from my dad's third wedding.
我得去下洗手间
I gotta go to the bathroom.
你不喜欢吗 还有配套的裤子
Don't you like it? It's got matching pants, too.
关我屁事
I don't care.
"就像中量级冠军马文·哈格勒
"And just like Middleweight Champion Marvin Hagler,
国际拳击手
籍贯美国马萨诸塞州布罗克顿
哈格勒高中经受得起考验
Hagler High can take a beating.
因此我相信我们可以成为教育领域的
That's why I believe we can be a contender
一名有力竞争者"
in the arena of education."
天呐
Jesus.
-好的感叹还是坏的感叹 -坏的感叹
- Good Jesus, or bad Jesus? - Bad Jesus.
如果你都没法在一群献身教学事业呆头呆脑的校长面前
If you can't talk up Hagler to a bunch of nerdy-ass principals
热情地谈论哈格勒高中
who are balls deep into education,
那你怎么可能劝得动韦恩
how do you expect to get through to Wayne,
他可是恨死学校了
a kid who hates school?
那你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
试试让我振奋起来 你得发自内心
Motivate me. You gotta speak through here.
你可是个校长
You're a friggin' principal.
深入探讨你最初为什么想当校长
Tap into why you wanted to be one in the first place.
老实说 我并不想
Honestly, I didn't.
我就是临时的体育老师
I took a gym teacher temp job,
结果他们突然就让我当了校长
and next thing you know, they made me Principal.
所谓的白人特权罢了
That's some white privilege shit right there.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
听好了 你有两个选择
Listen, you got two options.
好好思考 深入内心 撰写一篇讲稿
Reach deep down inside and come up with a speech
能够激励大家给我们学校捐款
that'll inspire people to donate to our school,
或者蒙混过关 就像你一直以来那样
or, half-ass it, like you've done your whole life,
学学你那些懒蛋学生
and steal a speech off the Internet
在网上抄一篇
like your lazy-ass students do.
-我选第二个方案好了 -哔了狗了
- I'm gonna go with B. The second thing. - What the fuck!
校长发言讲稿
Speeches for Principal...
"引领就是倾听 教育就是理解
"To lead is to listen. To educate is to understand.
若想激励他人 你不能仅仅只是杰出人物[校]或益友[长]"
To inspire, you must be more than a prince or a pal."
我喜欢这段
I like that.
就它了
I'm using it.
韦恩 你能从我包里拿下发夹吗
Hey, Wayne! Can you grab my hair clip out of my bag?
起点 罗得岛州西格林威治
终点 加利福尼亚州洛杉矶
操 韦恩 你聋了吗
What the fuck, Wayne? You hear me?
北卡罗来纳州 伦柏顿
不行 这颜色也太单调了
Oh, no, I need more color than this.
再加点香菜 怎么样
Gonna add some cilantro. How's that look?
真的是仿若罗宾汉的影子
Shades of Robin Hood, really.
-香菜吗 -那个男孩
- Cilantro? - The boy.
劫富济贫
Stealing from the rich, helping the poor...
警司 我们已经见识了他纵火 袭击他人
Sarge, we've now seen cases of arson, assault,
咬掉了一个混♥蛋♥的鼻子
a hole where a motherfucker's nose used to be,
你居然还觉得他是那种唱诗班男孩
and you're still goin' on like he's some type of choir boy!
神了 你一点没胖
Well, shit. You ain't gained a pound!
多亏了夜间瑜伽 老兄
Night yoga, my friend.
-康妮还好吗 -挺好的
- How's Connie? - Good, good.
她自己出版了一本儿童读物
She just self-published a kids' book
讲两只海贝学习如何倾听对方
about a couple of seashells learning to listen to one other.
你得摇手柄 用力点
Well, you gotta jiggle the handle. Jiggle it hard.
谢谢你帮忙调查那个建筑工的事
I wanna thank you for sleuthin' out that construction business.
我居然还想过找那个混♥蛋♥帮我改建厨房♥
To think I was considerin' that asshole for my kitchen remodel.
我来找你 是因为...
The reason I tracked you down here...
费耶特维尔的市长
Mayor over in Fayetteville,
集结了所有警♥察♥
he's got every cop he can get
在找一个疯子 那人在费尔蒙特某维修站
out looking for a maniac who assaulted his son
袭击了市长的儿子
at a pit stop over in Fairmont.
淋了他一身汽油 威胁说要烧死他
Doused the kid in gasoline, threatened to torch him.
你猜怎么着
Guess what,
这个疯子操着一口波士顿口音
this particular maniac had a Boston accent.
我停不下来
I can't stop it.
-再拿些毛巾啊 -抱歉 早就没了
- Well, get some more towels. - Sorry, ran out already.
-这东西流得有多快 -十四...
- How fast is this thing flowing? - 14...
-去证据保管室 -马上就去
- Evidence room. - Getting the evidence now.
该死 来任务了
Damn, duty calls.
有什么后续 我会告诉你的
Anything else develops, I'll let you know.
好吧
All right, so,
我们假设他是个好孩子 这周过得很不顺
say we chalk this up to a good kid having a bad week,
他也如你所想是罗宾汉那种人
and he's this Robin Hood-type you think he is,
然后呢
then what?
你想怎么办 警司
What are you hoping to get out of this, Sarge?
我真心想知道的是
I guess what I'm really wondering is,
我们应该保护韦恩不受这个世界伤害
do we need to protect Wayne from the world,
还是应该保护这个世界不受韦恩伤害
or do we need to protect the world from Wayne?
就像是想拍一张豌豆汤的图
It's like trying to photograph this pea soup.
不管你加多少层滤镜
No matter how many filters I put on,
它看着还是像小孩粑粑
it doesn't change the fact that it still looks like baby shit.
你知道什么才是画龙点睛之笔吗
You know what'd pull these together?
女式单片眼镜
Ladies' monocles.
关于这个舞会
You guys, about this dance.
-我们真的要跳舞吗 -看情况咯
- Are we actually gonna dance? - Ah, it depends.
如果有还不错的音乐 我就会这样...
Yeah, if a half dope song comes on, I'll be like...
没错 是我的宝贝女孩
Oh, yeah! It's my baby girl.
忒性感了 快跟着我说
"Wicked" Hot. Say it.
忒性感了
Wicked hot.
你呢 新英格兰蛤肉杂烩浓汤
What about you, New England Clam Chowder?
-你想看我跳吗 -来啊
- Oh, you want to see somethin'? - Oh, yeah.
-要看是吧 -来吧
- All right, you wanna see something? - Let's go.
黛尔
Del...
怎么回事啊 半天没来
What the crud? What took you so long?
-我发夹呢 -我们能聊聊吗
- Where's my hairclip? - Could we talk?
不在这里聊
Not here?
这人有什么毛病
Dude, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?
我们就快好了
Hey, we're almost done.
你能别表现得像个怪胎一样吗
Will you stop acting like such a fucking weirdo?
我觉得你该留下来
I think you should stay.
什么 我们是要留下来去舞会呀
What? Yeah, we're staying for the dance...
没事的 我理解
It's fine. I get it.
你什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
我就是觉得你想留下来 就留下来吧
I just think if you want to stay, you should stay.
那你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿
So, where the fuck are you going?
没有我你会玩得更开心
You'll have more fun without me.
你就这么走了吗
So, you're just gonna fucking leave?
你可真厉害 混♥蛋♥
Real cool move, dick!
那我一会儿还来找你吗
I'll see you later, then?
那我要取消我们华馆的预定吗
So, should I cancel our P.F. Chang's reservation?
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表