剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
And you know, your ma, she notices you.
没错 但别人有时会说我坏话
Yeah, well, people don't always say nice things about me.
虽然不是针对我 但你懂我意思
Well, not me, but you know what I mean.
针对你妈妈 是吗
About your ma, you mean?
选绿色吧
Go with the green.
绿色让人想起钞票
You know, green reminds people of money
人就是这么贪得无厌
'cause people are fucking greedy.
-你这样想吗 -毫无疑问
- You think? - Yeah, no doubt.
我们不需要水彩颜料了
We don't need the puffy paint.
去你的 我们就要买♥♥水彩颜料
Fuck that. We're getting the fuckin' puffy paint,
还要买♥♥香味记号♥笔
we're getting the scented markers.
我们要好好狂欢一把
You and me, we're gonna have a party.
来吧
Come on.
你们两头大耳朵猪又搞什么破坏呢
What the fuck are you two bozos doin' now?
我们想把猫熏出来
Trying to smoke out the cat.
熏出...
Smoking out the...
俩损犊子 疯了吗
What are you, fucking crazy?
一会儿你俩就得把我房♥子烧没了
You're gonna burn down my goddamn house.
把东西给我 赶紧地 快点
Give me that. Come on, come on. Chop-chop.
熏什么猫熏猫
Smoke out a cat, huh?
住手
Stop it.
一对捣蛋精
My kids...
黛尔 能帮我个忙吗
Del, can you do me a favor?
垫在这上面画
Can you, uh, paint on this,
就不会弄得乱七八糟的了
just, uh, so you don't make a mess
别把我桌子搞脏了 行吧
and don't fuck up my table, please?
桌子已经乱七八糟了
Table's already fucked up.
就是因为某人
Yeah, 'cause, uh, somebody...
不知道怎么用杯垫
Doesn't know how to use a fucking coaster.
"杯垫" 快来听听呀
"Coastas," He says!
突然间 这家伙开始推销杯垫了
All the sudden, this guy's pushin' coastas.
原来你是家政女王玛莎·斯图尔特呀
Martha Stewart over here.
得了吧 亲爱的 你拿什么当杯垫都行
Come on, darling, You can use anything as a frigging coaster.
你怎么不拿黛尔的书呢
Here, why don't you use one of Del's books, huh?
-天啊 多娜 -操
- Come on, now! Donna! - Shit!
-没事 没事 -不 有事
- It's okay. It's okay. - No, it's not!
淡定淡定 我会帮她再做一张
Hey, hey, hey, relax. I'll help her make another one.
你知道这玩意花了我多少钱吗
Do you know how much this shit costs, huh?
不知道
No.
你当然不知道 因为你本该去商店的
No, you wouldn't, because you didn't show up at the craft store
但你没去 不是吗
like you were supposed to, did you?
天哪 别这么抠门儿
God, quit being fucking cheap.
不是我抠 好吗
It's not about me being cheap, all right?
你才是丢人的那个
You're a fuckin' embarrassment.
-爸 别这样 -不
- Daddy, don't... - No!
你女儿千辛万苦
Your daughter here is bustin' her ass
竞选学生会主席
tryin' to become school president
你却一点忙都不帮
and you're not helping her.
她所有朋友都在笑话她
All of her friends snickering,
-说你的闲话 -说我什么
- gossiping about your... - My what?
他们说什么了
What are they saying'?
我要出去喝瓶酒
I'm going' outside for a beer.
一个人
Alone.
爸 太棒了 我跟你一起去
Dad, that is a great idea. I'm coming with you.
瓜娃子 我他妈刚说什么了
Hey, dummy, what the fuck I just say, huh?
我没说你什么
I didn't say nothing' about you.
他只是 他有点...
You know, he's just, he's being...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不是说过"不要因为比我更好而道歉"吗
What'd I tell you about apologizing for being better than me?
别说了
Stop it.
他会冷静下来的
He'll calm down.
他想怎样骂我 就随他吧
He can call me whatever he wants.
他这个人就是这么冲
He says things, that's what he does.
不如
What about...
"你不投我不投 黛尔何时能出头"
"What the Hell, Vote for Del?"
还挺不错的
Kinda love that.
本来就不错好嘛
That's 'cause it's fuckin' good.
你应该去当个艺术家呀
Wow, you should've been an artist or something.
我以前也玩过这行
I dabbled back in the day.
你玩过吗
You dabbled?
主要是涂鸦
Graffiti mostly.
堪称完美
It's perfect.
好了 现在让我听听你的演讲
All right, now let me hear that speech of yours.
别 我还没准备好
No, it's not ready yet.
他们会爱死你的 宝贝
They're gonna fuckin' love you, kid.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我爱死你了
Because I fuckin' love ya.
所以他们至少得喜欢你
So they have to at least like ya.
否则我就宰了他们
Or I'll kill 'em.
-讲吧 -好吧
- Come on. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
早上好 哈格勒高中
Good morning, Hagler.
我是黛尔·路切蒂
My name's Del Luccetti
我要竞选学生会主席
and I'm running for Class President.
我闺女
That's my daughter!
如果当选 我保证
If elected, I promise to
不会许下任何我无法遵守的愚蠢承诺
not make any stupid promises that I can't keep.
因为我下定决心要做的事
Because when I decide to do something,
我总是坚持到底
I always follow through
因为我乐于助人
because I like helpin' people.
这就是为什么我们要洗那些发臭的运动背心
So that's why we're finally gonna wash those rancid P.E. Pinnies.
我们会在所有女洗手间里放置免费棉条
We're gonna put free tampons in all the girls' bathrooms
我们要堵住波特教练在男更衣室留下的
and we're gonna spackle over that peephole
那个窥视孔
Coach Porter left in the boys' locker room
在他"提前退休"之前
before his "Early retirement."
吸毒女孩黛尔
Del's a crack baby!
听我说 你们可以...你们叫我什么都行
Uh, listen, you can... You can call me whatever you want.
你们不必喜欢我
You don't have to like me,
但我喜欢你们
but you should know that I like you
我也想做些好事
and I wanna do good stuff.
就像我们为戈尔迪做的献血活动
Like this blood drive we're having for Gordie.
所以我希望我能有机会帮助大家
So I... I hope you'll let me help you.
所以
So...
你不投我不投 黛尔何时能出头
What the hell, Vote for Del.
再见
Peace.
你不投我不投
黛尔何时能出头
我喜欢你的演讲
I liked your speech.
虽然他们都叫我吸毒女孩
I mean, they called me a crack baby,
但至少 他们都知道了我的名字
but at least they knew my name.
不过 说真的
Um, for real, though,
戈尔迪是我的死党之一
Gordie is, like, one of my best friends.
我也在队伍里
I'm on the team, too.
-不是吧 -是呀
- Oh, no shit. - Yeah.
献血这个主意棒极了
That blood drive thing, that's a dope idea.
献血
救人一命
感谢你的关心和帮助
Thanks for giving a shit and doing something.
-大多数人都漠不关心 -嗯 谢了
- Most people don't. - Yeah. Thanks.
你妈妈 她挺野的 对吧
So your mom, she's a... She's riot, huh?
她是个疯子 但也挺幽默的
Yeah, yeah. She's a maniac, but she's pretty fun.
你有空应该来看我们比赛
You should come over to our game sometime.
看我们打球
You know, watch us play.
可以带上你妈妈
You can bring your mom.
你一个人来也行
Or no. I mean, just you can come.
-怎样都行 -好
- Whatever's good. - Yeah.
我会去的
Yeah, I'll come.
好
Okay.
回见
I'll see you around.
你不投我不投
黛尔何时能出头
妈妈
Ma!
我妈呢 我要告诉她点事
Hey. Where's Ma? I gotta tell her something.
黛利拉
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表