剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
我敢肯定这里面一定有误会
Okay. I'm sure there's some misunderstanding.
很显然 她目前还没长胡子
She obviously ain't got no beard. Yet.
抱歉女士 我们的监视器记录下来了
Sorry, ma'am. We got it on camera.
他们录下来了
They got it on camera.
你干嘛要这么伤我的心
Why you break my heart like this, huh?
真是的
Oh, God.
孩子们总是做傻事
Kids do such dumb shit.
我在她那个年纪的时候也做过傻事
I mean, I know I did when I was her age.
十五岁 对不对
Fifteen, right?
谁又不是搞砸各种事情呢 你懂的
Who isn't totally screwed up, you know?
他们只是青春期荷尔蒙涌动
They got all these hormones.
只是有些叛逆 对吧
They're just running wild, right?
麻烦您可不可以发个善心
Do you think you could have a heart
放我们一马呢
and just maybe look the other way?
我保证 我一回家就好好教育她
And I promise I'm gonna set her down when I get home.
若有下次 我们就不会手下留情了
Next time, we will press charges.
您真是大好人 我真想亲您一口
Oh, you're a saint. I could kiss you.
我保证
You have my word.
我会把她送到那种基♥督♥教夏令营改造
I'm gonna send her to one of those Christian camps.
让上帝永驻心中什么的
You know, where they put the Lord in her.
她根本就不是我妈
She's not my fucking mother.
好了 她又开始说这种话了
Oh, here we go with that one again.
我又被单方面断绝母女关系了
I've been excommunicated.
不好意思给你添麻烦了
Sorry she did that.
感谢你帮助了她
Thanks for helping her.
没什么大不了的
It's no big whoop.
想试试你的胡须护理精油吗
Gonna try on your beard oil?
想试试你的短裤吗
You gonna try on your shorts?
她帮了你 你算幸运了
You're lucky she stood up for you.
你可能真的会有麻烦的
You could've got in real trouble.
是啊 她可不是完美无瑕一朵白莲吗
Yeah, she's a real goddamn peach.
她为你挺身而出了
She went out of her way for you.
我又没求她这样
Didn't fuckin' ask her to.
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do it?
你为什么不直接把车偷走 非要挑事闹出这么大动静
Why'd you start a fight instead of stealing the goddamn car?
我们来这儿到底为了什么
What the hell are we here for?
我之前在你包里看到公交车票了
I found the bus ticket in your bag.
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
你打算抛下我
You're gonna leave me.
行 是啊
Okay, yeah.
可能我是需要一条后路
Yeah, maybe I needed a backup plan.
可能我答应跟你来这里之前根本没有想清楚
Maybe I wasn't thinking straight when I came here with you.
这么长时间以来
This whole fucking time,
你根本就不是为了什么车
it wasn't even about the car.
而是为了你那该死的妈 你这个骗子
It was about your fucking mother. You're a liar.
我没有骗你
No, I'm not.
我只是不知道我想要的是什么
I just didn't know what I wanted and...
可能我想要的
Maybe I wanted...
是家人吧
I don't know, it's my family.
哦是吗
Oh, yeah?
像是我为了跟你走这一趟
Yeah, like the fucking family that I left
所以抛下了的家人吗
to come on this stupid trip?
只是为了你
For you?
她抛弃过你一次 韦恩
She left you once, Wayne.
还会有第二次的
She'll do it again.
你也抛弃过我一次
You left me once.
我才不要睡这里
I'm not fucking sleeping in here.
黛尔 你能不能不要...
Del, you don't have to...
我要去洗澡
I need to shower.
行了 我们这就走了
Okay, all right, we're leaving!
走了
We left!
-衬衫不错 -真的吗 居然看不起我的衬衫
- Nice shirt. - Really? You're making fun of my shirt?
衬衫还看不起你呢
You're a shirt shamer.
背心也不错
Nice vest.
谋杀杰森·伯恩的时候记得告诉我
Let me know when you kill Jason Bourne.
谍影重重男主
这一波很好玩诶
Well, that was fun.
根本不好玩
No, that was not fun.
一点都不好玩
That was not fun!
我们很有可能被逮捕 或者更严重
We could've got arrested or worse!
我们不是没有嘛 冷静点
But we didn't, so chill.
我不得不帮你把所有钱都付了
I had to cover everything you spent.
我只是个高中的校长
Okay? I'm a high school principal.
我的钱也不是大风刮来的
I don't have a lot of extra cash just laying around.
我知道你好像自以为懂生活
Now, I know you think you know a lot about life,
比如不能吃最后一只虾
like how not to eat the last shrimp.
但你♥他♥妈♥根本就不懂真实的生活是什么样子的
But you don't know shit about real life!
你就是个小屁孩
You're just a fucking kid!
真是的
Damn.
你这么快就又饿了吗
You hungry again already?
对不起 我失控了 对不起
I'm sorry, I went berserker. I'm sorry...
对不起
I... I'm sorry.
没事的
Nah, that's okay.
有个人这么吼我感觉其实也挺好的
It's kind of cool to have someone yell at me.
一次也好
For once.
我奶奶她...
My grandma, um...
得了痴呆症 所以
She got dementia, so...
天 我真的不知道
Jesus, I had no idea.
她还以为我四十七岁呢
She thinks I'm 47 years old.
真的吗
What, for real?
是啊
Yeah.
我得操心着把该付的钱都付了
I have to make sure the bills are paid.
确认煤气关好了
You know, make sure the gas is turned off,
签那些医疗保险的单子之类的
sign the health insurance forms.
一个小孩子不应该承担这么多的
Well, no kid should have to deal with that.
你有在照顾我
You were lookin' out for me.
能有个人在我生活中充当大人的角色
It's nice to have someone else
对我来说感觉挺好
be the grown-up for once in my life.
我不知道...
I don't know...
你想让我再朝你嚷嚷几句吗
You want me to keep yelling at you?
不了 可以了
Nah, I'm good.
找到韦恩 去吼他吧
Let's go find Wayne. Yell at him instead.
你想让我带你去买♥♥个冰淇淋先吗
You want me to take you for an ice-cream cone first?
如果有那种塞个硬币就可以坐的摇摇乐
If you can find one of those coin-operated spaceships,
你可以上去玩一波
you go on a little ride.
去你的吧
Ah, go fuck yourself.
你知道吗 我觉得史黛西对我有意思
You know, I think that Stacey liked me.
就是很喜欢的那种喜欢
You know, like, like me, like me.
是啊 她更喜欢你的钱吧
Yeah, she liked your money, too.
黛尔
Del?
黛尔
Del?
*小溪旁有一棵摇摇欲坠的树*
*There's a fallen tree By a creek side*
*你躺在树下对我说*
*That you laid on, and told me*
*别因为害怕失去我*
*Don't let the fear Of losing me*
*而停下前进的脚步*
*Keep you from moving on*
黛尔
Del?
*悄然躲开朋友们*
*Far from the prying eyes*
*窥探的目光*
*Of our friends who came*
*萤火虫会带领我们*
*By the fireflies*
*找到我们的路*
*That show our way*
*我们一起悄悄溜走*
*We were starting To slip away*
*我就在这时爱上了你*
*That's when I was in love*
*你用心聆听我*
*Just for you to hear me play*
*恍然大悟*
*Starting to realize*
*我才是那个先离开的人*
*I'm the one that doesn't stay*
*我才是那个先离开的人*
*I'm the one that goes away*
*我才是那个先离开的人*
*I'm the one that goes away*
*我才是那个先离开的人*
*I'm the one that goes away*
*我才是那个先离开的人*
*I'm the one that goes away*
《韦恩》 下集预告
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表