剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
Well, my ma taught me how to survive, too.
挺讽刺的 她反而死翘翘了
Which is ironic, seeing how she's dead and all.
我猜我该去上班了
Guess I'm off to work then.
等等
Hold up.
预防皮肤癌啥的
So you don't get sun cancer or nothing.
不是偷的 是赠品
I didn't steal it. It was free.
这里
Here.
-你闻着像一包星爆果汁软糖 -是啊
- You smell like a pack of Starbursts. - Yeah.
我现在想尝尝真芒果
I wanna try a real mango now.
等我们到了佛罗里达 我就给你买♥♥个真芒果吃
If we get to Florida, I'll get you a real mango.
晚点房♥子里见
I'll see you back at the house later.
需要我帮你干活吗
You, uh... Need me to do a job for you?
别上那辆车 小白孩儿
Don't get in that car, gringito.
他让你干的是那种活
A different kind of job.
雷蒙 你干嘛告诉他啊
金银典当铺
二十四小时营业
稍等一下
Be with you in a sec.
不好意思 你刚才说什么
I'm sorry. What were you saying?
这些玩意没一个值钱的
None of this is worth anything.
我真的很需要钱
Listen, I really need some money.
谁不需要钱 贱♥人♥
Yeah, me too, bitch.
我们出了车祸 而且我丈夫...
We were in a car wreck and my husband...
有块烂手表
Had a cheap watch.
我真的需要钱来处理后事
I just need some money to bury him.
拜托了 求你帮帮我吧
Please, if there's anything that you could do,
我的处境真的很艰难
I'm really in a tight spot.
女士 这是当铺
Lady, this is a pawn shop.
来这里的人一般都不是因为什么
The people that come in here with stuff generally aren't
"我过得一帆风顺开心幸福"之类的事
the "Things are going fucking great for me" Types.
像你这样以泪洗面的故事我都听腻了 所以
It's sob stories like yours all day long, so,
慢走不送
again, no thank you.
去 找你妈妈去
Go on, go to your ma.
你至少有面巾纸吧
Do you at least got a tissue?
厕所里有卫生纸
There's some T.P. In the john.
来吧 宝贝 我们走
Come on, honey, let's go.
来吧 孩子
Okay, kid.
让我看看你有什么好东西
Let's see what you got.
等那女士从厕所出来
When that lady gets back from the shitter,
你要告诉她你搞错了
you're gonna tell her you was wrong
她那堆废物还是值点钱的
and her crap is worth something after all.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我看到那房♥间
I saw that little, uh,
是你造假身份证假护照的小工坊
fake ID and phony passport factory you got back there.
我相信警♥察♥也会有兴趣的
Sure the cops would like to see it, too.
去打电♥话♥报♥警♥啊
Go ahead and call 'em.
他们到这时我早跑路了
It'll be gone when they get here.
是吗 混♥蛋♥ 他们到这时
Oh, yeah? Will the picture I took on my phone be gone
我手♥机♥里这些照片也会消失吗
by the time they get here, dick-stick?
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
我改主意了 我会买♥♥点你没用的垃圾
I've changed my mind about buying some of your worthless junk.
谢谢
Thank you.
我改主意了 不想买♥♥这手♥机♥了
Hey, I, uh, changed my mind about buying this.
谢了 混♥蛋♥
Thanks, dick-stick.
退后
Whoa, back up.
都退后
Back up!
好了听着 我有份两天的工作
All right, I got a two-day job.
需要五个人
I need five guys.
-你有工具吗 -有
- You got tools? - Si.
上车吧
In the back.
-你有工具吗 -有
- You got tools? - Si.
-你有工具吗 -有
- You got tools? - Si.
-你有工具吗 -有
- You got tools? - Si.
你呢 有工具吗
You got tools?
有
Si.
嫉[有]妒[钱]吧
你♥他♥妈♥的干啥呢
What the fuck did you do?
离我车远点
Get your dumb ass away from my car.
我来处理 我来处理
Hey, I got this. I got this.
你听到老板的话了 回去工作
Okay, you heard the boss. Back to trabajo!
来吧 我说西语的
Come on. Yeah, I habla the Spanish.
-让他回去工作 史蒂夫 -没事的
- Tell him to get back to work, Steve. - It's all right.
马里兰州 巴尔的摩
他在里面待了好一会儿了吧
He's been in there a while, right?
三四瓶啤酒下肚了
He's gotta be three, four beers deep by now.
我他妈知道什么
What the fuck do I know?
你想想 五分钟一瓶啤酒
You figure five minutes a beer,
再上个厕所
piss breaks...
-我们要在这坐多久啊 -天啊
- How the fuck long we gotta sit in here, fuck? - Jesus!
让他安静地喝几瓶吧 求你了
Let the man have a few beers in peace, please!
他女儿不见了 都担心死了
His daughter's missing, he's worried out of his gourd.
他经历了这么多
With everything he's going through,
你还要管他喝酒吗
you're gonna be the beer police?
-我们至少放点歌♥听听吧 -不行
- We could at least put on some tunes. - Do not.
上次之后 老爸不许我们碰他的收音机了
We're not allowed to touch Daddy's radio after last time.
我赌他都不记得明天是我们生日了
You know, I bet he doesn't even remember our birthday tomorrow.
天啊 闭上你的臭嘴吧
Christ. Would you shut the fuck up?
他在里面喝得烂醉
He's in there gettin' bombed.
该庆祝的是我们
We should be the ones celebrating.
我比你大
You know, it's my birthday before yours.
你有听我抱怨吗
You hear me complaining?
就比我大了一分四十秒 还好意思装成熟
Oh, that minute and 40 seconds makes you so fucking mature.
要不是当时脐带勒在我脖子上 我早先出来了
You know I had that cord wrapped around my neck?
机会只留给有准备的人 少找借口
You snooze, you lose.
我们明天只能干坐在旅馆外面
You know, we're gonna be sittin' outside the hotel tomorrow doing nothin'
因为他得醒酒
'cause he's going to be nursing his hangover.
我不会让你这么玷污老爸名声的
I will not let you smear the name of our father like this,
马萨诸塞州布拉克顿只有三条汉子
You know, there are only three real men in Brockton, Mass.
-洛基·马西安诺 -好吧 没错
- One, Rocky Marciano. - Oh, okay. Yeah. That's true.
马文·哈格勒
Two, Marvin Hagler.
老爸
Three, our father.
咱爹就是个传奇人物
The man is a goddamn legend.
-去你的 我要放歌♥听 -不行 你不准
- Fuck this, I'm getting my tunes. - No, you're fucking not!
真不知道你♥他♥妈♥在意的是什么
What the fuck do you care?
你以后会感激我的
You're gonna make me a compliment after the fact.
我就要放歌♥听 好了
I'm getting my fucking tunes. There we go.
今天听「劲歌♥金曲」
Feels like a Jock Jams day.
「劲歌♥金曲」
Jock Jams.
-非常感谢 -再见
- Thank you so much. - See ya.
我能为你做些什么吗 孩子
Can I do anything for you, my child?
别去调戏良家妇女
Yeah, uh, don't go molesting nobody.
什么鬼 惨不忍♥睹
What the hell? This looks like shit.
我们全都得重做
We're gonna have to redo all of this.
哈♥批♥
Idiota.
那是西班牙语的"白♥痴♥"吗
Is that Spanish for idiot?
好了 告诉你朋友下班了
All right, tell your amigos it's quitting time.
好了 朋友们 下班了
All right, amigos, it's quitting time.
我把你们送到停车场
I'll drop you at the parking lot.
你们就可以回到你们的...
You can go back to your casas,
西语的"鬼地方"怎么讲
or whatever Mexican for "Shithole" Is.
明早六点 你们会想来的
6:00 a.m. Tomorrow. You might wanna show up.
发薪日
It's payday.
谢谢 先生
Gracias, senor.
真希望那臭小子不会来
Hope chico de mierda won't be here.
黛尔
Del?
你怎么钻那里去了
You fit in there?
我们的敲门暗号♥呢
What happened to our secret knock?
太累了 抱歉 忘了
I'm tired. Sorry. I forgot.
我还以为是杰夫
I thought you was Jeff.
心脏病都要被吓出来了
Nearly gave me a frickin' coronary.
顺便一提 我们要去参加个葬礼
And by the way, we gotta go to a funeral.
-谁死了 -一位女士的丈夫
- Who died? - Some lady's husband.
-家那边的吗 -这里的
- From back home? - From here.
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表