剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表
That is so weird.
我也叫韦恩
That's my name, too.
真的假的
Really?
假的 傻瓜
No, dummy.
黛尔 我叫黛尔
Del. My name's Del.
不是什么缩写 所以别问了
And it ain't short for nothing. So don't ask.
你要拿这钱做什么
What are you gonna do with all that?
当我的竞选资金
It's for my campaign.
我要当市长
I'm gonna be mayor.
-市长 -等我够大了
- Mayor? - I'm gonna run for Mayor
我要竞选市长
When I'm old enough,
等我成了这个破镇的老大
and then I'll be in charge of this shit-ass town,
看那些混♥蛋♥还怎么对我指手画脚
and none of these assholes will be able to tell me what to do anymore,
包括我混♥蛋♥的老爸和哥哥们
including my asshole dad and my asshole brothers.
我肯定投你
I'm gonna vote for you.
那 你想
Hey, do you, uh,
你想跟我一起拿铁锹砍蛇什么的吗
do you wanna go cut some snakes in half with a shovel?
好啊
Yes.
我讨厌干家务活
I hate chores.
那你以后想做什么
So what are you gonna be?
不知道 我还在探索
I don't know. I'm trying to figure it out still.
你♥爸♥爸做什么呢
What does your dad do?
除了等死之外
Aside from dying and everything?
你会子承父业吗
Would you do what he did?
不 他就是因为那工作才生病的
Nah, his job is what got him sick.
好吧 那就排除掉
Okay, not that then.
反正我也不想和这个天杀的家庭扯上关系
I don't wanna anything to do with my bitch-ass family, anyway.
只要能和这个家庭断绝一切联♥系♥
I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure
做什么我都心甘情愿
nobody even knows I'm one of 'em.
我不好说什么 但毕竟是你的家人
I don't know. It's your family.
你难道不需要留个牵挂
Don't you need people to remind you who you are,
提醒你自己的根在哪吗
where you're from or whatever?
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
离远点
Hey. Back off.
哟 看看这是哪位公子
Whoa, what have we got here, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
-你是谁 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
- Who are ya? - Who the fuck are ya?
解释一下为什么他对你动手动脚的
Now, why were his hands all over you, huh?
我们什么也没干 爸爸 别闹了
No, they weren't, Daddy. Cut it out!
离我远点
Get away from me.
问你个问题 色狼
I asked you a question, you pervert.
臭色狼
Fucking pervert.
臭傻♥逼♥色狼
Piece of crap fucking pervert!
-让他起来吧 -退回去
- Just let him up. - Back off!
看着我
Hey, look at me.
是个硬汉啊
Oh, you a tough guy?
小伙子还挺俊
You're so pretty.
我就问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you one time.
就一遍
One fucking time.
你和我十五岁的女儿
What the fuck are you doing alone
鬼鬼祟祟的在做什么
with my 15-year-old daughter?
-买♥♥饼干 -韦恩 不要
- Buying some cookies. - Wayne, don't.
什么
What?
我他妈没告诉过你吗 黛尔
I thought I fucking told you, Del. Huh?
-抱歉 -还他妈的给我
- I'm sorry. - Stop stealing
偷饼干卖♥♥饼干
and selling fucking cookies,
-该死 -抱歉
- goddamn it! - I'm sorry.
-把钱给我 -那是我的
- Give it to me now. - It's mine.
你最好管好你的嘴
You best watch your fucking mouth
把钱给我 你个小毛贼
and give me that money, you little thief.
我像是开玩笑吗
I am not playing!
-你以为他在开玩笑吗 -他可没开玩笑
- You think he's playing? - He ain't fucking playing!
都他妈闭嘴 两个笨蛋
Shut the fuck up, fucking shit for brains!
-两个笨蛋 -他妈的...
- Fucking shit for brains. - Fucking...
把钱给我
Give me that fucking money.
操
Fuck.
我养了个小贼
I'm raising a goddamn thief.
一无是处 和你妈一样
Useless, like your fucking mother was, huh?
给我滚 滚
Move your ass! Move it!
男孩们
Hey, boys.
好好教训这个小兔崽子
You give this bitch-ass pervert every reason
让他还敢在我女儿身边鬼混
to not creep around my daughter no more.
我们走 给我滚
Let's go. Move your fucking ass.
有好戏看了
Oh, this is gonna be fucking fun.
想吃我妹妹的豆腐是吧
You wanna creep my sister?
先吃我一脚吧
Creep this, bitch.
把那个...嘿
Put that... Hey!
别跟我来这套
I don't play that.
再向我摇便盆
Shaking the bedpan at me.
我就把它塞你屁♥眼♥里
I will put that bedpan in your ass.
你♥爸♥一点也不有趣 他还自以为自己很风趣
Your father ain't funny. He thinks he's funny as hell.
亲爱的 你的脸怎么了
Sweetie. What happened to your face?
孩子 你这是新伤盖旧伤呀
Boy, it is getting hard to tell the old cuts and bruises from the new ones.
你是在看我的胸吗
Are you lookin' at my breasts?
是的夫人 抱歉
Yes, ma'am. Sorry.
年轻人 你得学会偶尔撒个谎
Young man, you gotta learn to lie once in a while.
我知道你不是那种人
I know that ain't who you are,
但有时候撒个小谎可以帮你挽救局面
but it just might serve you to bend the truth here and there.
今天有个人来找我
So, I had a visitor today.
我的一个前男友
One ex-boyfriend of mine
说有个与你年纪相仿的孩子去了他家
said some kid 'bout your age came to his house
用两块石头砸碎了他的窗户
and put two rocks in his window.
不
No.
不是你吗
So that wasn't you?
我扔的不是石头 是冰块
I didn't throw rocks. I threw ice.
好吧
Okay...
你可以撒谎的
That was your opportunity to lie.
我不希望你为了我这样做
I don't want you doin' that for me.
但是他出轨对你不忠
But he cheated on you.
是的 我和他分手了
Yes, and I broke up with him.
就是这样
That's how that works.
我的烂摊子我自己处理
My messes are mine.
你的烂摊子也够忙活了
You got enough messes.
你真的生气了吗
Hey, you really mad?
生什么气
About what?
气我打破了窗户
That I broke the windows.
我非常非常生气
I am very, very mad.
但你看我是怎么解决问题的
See what I did there?
学着去做
Learn to do it.
我给你烤了点东西 在厨房♥
I baked you a little something. It's in the kitchen.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你醒了吗
You awake?
我醒了
Yeah, I'm awake.
我有馅饼
I got pie.
还有勺子
And spoons.
很好
That's nice.
我不是很饿
I'm not really hungry.
但我想看着你吃
But I wanna watch you eat it.
坐下
Sit down.
吃吧
Eat.
有时我担心你什么都不吃
Sometimes I worry you don't eat nothing.
至少现在我有证据了
At least now, I have proof, huh?
看看
Check it out.
某人幸运地压中了新英格兰爱国者队 赚了租金
Someone got lucky on a Pats bet and made rent.
两个幸运鬼 对吧 我和你
Hey, two lucky sons of bitches, huh? Me and you?
真幸运
Yeah. Lucky.
他妈的
Fuck me.
米勒家的两个小家伙
Them two little Miller shits
整天都在点那些东西
been lightin' those things off all day...
好像今天是美国独♥立♥日似的
Like it's the Fourth or something!
不 不 不
剧集 | 韦恩 | 导航列表