剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
After their embarrassment over Marcus' shooting,
马库斯被枪击的事 让他们颜面无光
the FBI won't hesitate to use deadly force.
联邦调查局这次定会发动重拳
I expect the Fifth Column will be happy to fight back.
我想第五纵队一定会乐于反戈相击
Yeah.
好的
Just received an anonymous tip, possible Eli Cohn sighting.
刚收到匿名举报 说看见了伊莱·科恩
Abandoned building on the Upper East Side.
在上东区的一幢废弃楼房♥里
You trust it?
你觉得可信吗
After the assassination fiasco, we can't afford not to.
上次刺杀事件的疏漏 我们不得不信了
You think we should call Evans?
你觉得要叫上埃文斯吗
Well, Chris, you're running the I.A. Investigation into her.
克里斯 她还处在缺席审查中
What do you think?
你觉得呢
If she's dirty like we suspect,
如果她如我们所料有问题的话
we can't risk she'd tip 'em off
我们不能冒她可能通风报信的险
Okay. For now, we keep Evans out of the loop.
好 那我们暂时对埃文斯保密
My god, Ryan.
天啊 瑞安
I told you to wait.
我让你不要急着动手的
He's a traitor and was treated as such.
他是个叛徒 这是他应有的待遇
Look at me.
看着我
Why did you do this? Why did you betray us?
为什么要这么做 为什么背叛我们
Erica, you gotta get out of here right now.
埃丽卡 你得马上离开这里
Not until you tell me the truth.
除非你先跟我说实话
Anna made my baby sick.
安娜让我的孩子染了病
She promised she would help if I did what she asked.
我对她唯命是从她才肯帮忙救治
But, Erica, you gotta listen to me, okay?
但是埃丽卡 你听我说 好吗
I came here for Eli, not you.
我只是为伊莱而来 不是你
Anna knows I'm here. She put a tracker on my tail.
安娜知道我在这里 她给我装了追踪器
If you don't get out of here right now,
如果你不马上离开这里
you're dead.
你会没命的
You're all dead.
你们都会没命的
Surveillance has picked up unusual movement.
监视器发现异常情况
Multiple units approaching.
大批人马正在靠近
Is that enough truth for you?
这下你得偿所愿了吧
Those aren't visitors. It's FBI.
那些不是V星人 是联邦探员
That's my team.
是我的小组
No! Those are my friends, my colleagues.
不 那些是我的朋友 我的同事
I won't let you kill them.
我不会让你杀了他们的
You won't let me kill them,
你不让我杀了他们
but you're okay with them killing us?
那他们杀了我们你就没意见吗
No, I'm not.
不 不是这样
That is my unit. I know exactly what we need to do
那是我的小组 我很清楚怎么做
in order to avoid a bloodbath.
能够避免一场血腥
Tell your men no kill shots.
让你的手下别下杀手
What then? Then we'll find a way out of here.
然后呢 然后我们找条出路离开这里
So much for trying to find a way out of here.
寻找出路的办法到此为止了
Look like the entire FBI showed up. You're right.
看起来整个联调局都出动了 没错
Everyone did show up...everyone except for me.
所有人都到了 所有人 除了我
I didn't get a call. They don't trust you anymore.
我没接到通知 他们不再信任你了
No, they think I'm working with you,
不 他们认为我是跟你一伙的
collaborating with the Fifth Column.
在跟第五纵队合作
We're surrounded, Erica.
我们被包围了 埃丽卡
I-I can't get you out.
我没法把你弄出去了
You don't have to. I'm staying...
你不必如此 我留下来
as a hostage.
作人♥质♥
That solves two problems. It clears you being here
这样一石二鸟 既洗清了你的嫌疑
and buys us time to figure a way out of this.
又为我们争取离开的时间
Hit me.
打我
If I'm going to sell that I'm a hostage,
如果要我以人♥质♥的角色出场
I need to look like one. Hit me.
那我看起来就得有个人♥质♥的样子 打我
The waiting game continues here on the streets of New York
拖延战术战正在纽约街头上演
outside Eli Cohn's building,
伊莱·科恩的大楼外
where Cohn, the mastermind behind
高明的策划者
the recent Fifth Column attacks,
第五纵队最近的袭击的策划者科恩
may be holed up inside.
也许正藏身其中
We got no live phone lines into the building,
我们无法接通大楼内的电♥话♥
and it's gonna take an hour minimum
要搜寻大楼内的电♥话♥号♥码
to sweep for any cell numbers that might be inside.
至少要一个小时
Okay, whatever you get as soon as you get it.
好了 无论如何 尽快完成
Okay.
好的
Chris, you might wanna look at this.
克里斯 你应该看看这个
Oh, my god. That's Erica.
噢 天啊 那是埃丽卡
How the hell did she get up there?
她怎么会在那里的
I don't know, but she just gave us our line of communication.
不知道 不过她刚给了我们一通电♥话♥
We've just learned that Eli Cohn is holding hostage inside the building.
刚收到消息 科恩挟持了楼内的人♥质♥
Tyler's mother is inside.
泰勒的妈妈在里面
That wasn't part of your plan.
这不在您的计划里
No, but maybe we can use it to our advantage.
没错 不过我们也许可以利用这件事
Perhaps seeing his mother die at the hands of the humans
也许见到他的母亲死于人类之手
will turn him back to us.
会让他重新回我们这里来
His mother dying isn't enough.
他母亲的死还不够
His father must die as well.
他父亲也必须死
Find a way to get Joe Evans inside that building.
想办法让乔·埃文斯到大楼里去
Tyler is critical to the future of our plans.
泰勒对于我们今后的计划至关重要
His emotional ties to his family are all that keep him from us.
他对家庭的情感阻碍了与我们关系的发展
It is time to sever them once and for all.
是时候把这些彻底斩断了
You wanted to see me, mother?
你要见我吗 母亲
Tyler has decided to postpone his flight training.
泰勒决定推迟他的飞行训练
With the plans for Concordia moving ahead,
随着协和女神计划的进行
it's critical that he be aboard the ship
为了做好下阶段的准备
as we prepare for the next phase.
让他登上飞船至关重要
Yes. Of course, mother.
当然 母亲
You must do everything in your power to ensure his cooperation.
你要用尽一切办法确保他合作
Go, go, go! Oh, he's at the 20!
冲 冲 冲 噢 他在二十码处
Yes! Come on, go, go, go! Go, go, go, go!
好 来啊 冲冲冲 冲啊
Ohh! Ooh! Go, go! Yes! The 30!
噢 喔 冲 好的 三十码
Go, go, go! Go, go, go! Oh, the 20! Here we go!
冲冲冲 噢 二十码 就是这样
Man down! Go! Ohh!
有人倒下 冲啊 喔
Man, we got a good team this year!
伙计 我们今年有个好队伍看了啊
Oh! I know.
噢 我知道
Oh, sweet.
噢 棒极了
I'm really glad you're back, dad.
爸 你能回来我真高兴
Me, too.
我也是
Hey, Lise.
嘿 小莉
What?
什么
No--no way.
不 不可能
Okay, I will.
好的 我会的
We have to turn on the news, dad.
爸 我们得换到新闻频道
The hostage has now been identified
人♥质♥的身份刚刚确认
as FBI task force leader Erica Evans,
是联调局专案组的组长埃丽卡·埃文斯
with unconfirmed reports
据未证实消息称
of others being held inside the building as well,
楼内尚有其他人♥质♥
upping the ante as this tense standoff...
情况陷入僵局
I'll figure something out, Ty. I promise.
我去想办法 泰 我保证
But I gotta get down there. You stay here, okay?
但是我得到那去 你留在这 好吗
I'll call you as soon as I know anything.
我一有消息就打给你
It's gonna be all right.
不会有事的
Erica?
埃丽卡
Chris, I have a list of Eli's demands.
克里斯 伊莱要求如下
Number one, sharpshooters stand down.
第一 撤走狙击手
Two, pull all Tac teams.
第二 调离战术小队
Three, any air cover, and I'm dead.
第三 一旦有空中掩护 我就死定了
I got it. Erica, are you all right?
明白 埃丽卡 你没事吧
I'm--
我...
Well played. I'm impressed.
好演技 令人惊讶
Well, I know how the FBI works, Eli.
我了解联邦调查局的套路 伊莱
I only see two ways out of here for you--
我知道你只有两条出路
dead or in cuffs.
要么死要么被逮捕
Not quite. There might be a third way.
那可未必 也许还有第三条路
This technology will allow you to see inside the building...
这项技术能让你们透视建筑内部
and locate explosives of any size.
定位任何尺寸的炸♥弹♥
You will be able to anticipate the terrorists' every move.
你们会对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的一举一动了如指掌
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表