剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
is in danger.
有危险
I'm not sure who you're talking about.
我不知道你说的是谁
I saw her here, with you.
我在这里看到她了 和你一起
She's in danger.
她有危险
Evans' partner.
她是埃文斯的搭档
Last time I checked, turning over stolen evidence
我查过了 她未经允许
to the V's is outside agency regs.
偷偷把证据交给了V星人
Warn her...
快提醒她
or there'll be more blood on your hands.
不然你双手将沾上更多鲜血
So that was Tyler who called before, huh?
那么 刚才是泰勒打来吗
Yeah. With everything that's been going on,
是啊 最近发生了这么多事
he's been really concerned about my safety.
他很担心我的安危
It is a dangerous job.
这是个危险的工作
What were you doing across town?
你去市里干嘛了
Sorry? You told Kendrick you were across town
抱歉 你跟肯德克说到仓库之前
before the warehouse.
你在市里办事
Oh. Right. I was...
哦 对了 我在
Checking Melanie singer's apartment for clues.
美兰妮·辛尔的公♥寓♥里找线索
Well, good. What did you find?
这样啊 那找到什么了
Nothing worth reporting.
没什么特别的
You know, a cop said that he saw someone looking a lot like you
对了 警♥察♥说有个长得和你很像的一个人
driving away from the warehouse just before he arrived.
在他到达仓库前 开车离开了
Must have been mistaken.
肯定是他看错了
Pull over. Now!
马上停车
Calm down. What the hell are you doing?
冷静点 你到底在干什么
Calm down. Pull over, Evans.
冷静点 停车 埃文斯
You're out of options here.
你别无选择
Let me see her.
让我看看她
As a hybrid, she contracted an unforeseen disease
她感染了某种未知病毒
that even our doctors have no answers for.
就连我们的医生也束手无策
She's sick, Ryan. She's in terrible pain.
她病了 瑞安 她很痛苦
I can see you're suffering, too.
我看的出来 你也很痛苦
I know you think you've changed.
我知道你认为自己变了
But let me tell you,
但让我告诉你
You have no soul, Ryan. You will never have a soul.
你没有灵魂 瑞安 永远也不会有
But you can have something better.
但你拥有更好的东西
You can receive my bliss,
你可以接受我的极乐世界
as can your daughter.
你的女儿也可以
I can ease her suffering.
我能缓解她的痛苦
I can ease your suffering.
也能缓解你的
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
All you have to do is join us again.
你只需要重新加入我们
You were one of us.
你曾经是我们的一员
Let me help you, Ryan.
让我来帮助你 瑞安
Let me help your daughter.
让我帮助你的女儿
Just don't let her suffer.I'll do what you want me to do.
别再让她受苦 我会照你说的做
Get it out of here.
把她带走
Joshua,
约书亚
I've reviewed your research into human emotion at length.
我已经仔细读过你对人类情感的研究成果
After you turned Fifth Column,
你转投第五纵队后
it appears you sabotaged your results.
似乎恶意篡改了结果
I will begin anew immediately, my queen.
我会即刻着手更新 女王殿下
What if I told you there was a source for human emotion--
我告诉你一条有关人类情感的线索怎么样
a repository?
情感的源头
The soul.
是灵魂
Then I will devote myself to rooting it out,
我会尽全力研究
so you can destroy it.
帮助你铲除它
My chief medical officer knows what to look for now.
我的首席医学专家已经明确我们的目标
I will succeed where you failed.
我会在你跌倒的地方站起来
I wouldn't be so sure, daughter.
我可不这么想 女儿
After all, you're running out of time.
毕竟 你的时间已经不多了
Soon enough, you'll lose control.
很快 你就会失势
And I promise you this--
我向你保证
one day, you'll feel the sting of your daughter's betrayal,
终有一天 你会感受到女儿叛变的痛苦
as I have felt yours.
就像我一样
Tick-tock, tick-tock.
滴答 滴答
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表