剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
V Season2 Episode7
V星入侵 第二季 第七集
Previously on V
《V星入侵》前情提要
How many time have I warned you
我警告过你多少遍
that your hatred would cost you your faith?
你的怨恨会使你失去信仰
The hostage has now been identified as Erica Evans.
人♥质♥的身份刚刚确认 是埃丽卡·埃文斯
I have no illusions I'm gonna walk out of here alive.
我不幻想自己能活着从这里走出去
But you and Fierro must
但是你和菲耶罗必须活下去
You want me to lead?
你要我来领导
Prove me right about you, Erica Evans.
证明我没看错你 埃丽卡·埃文斯
You betrayed your friends.
你背叛了你的朋友
I can never forgive you.
我永远都不会原谅你
I have an assignment for you from Anna.
安娜有一个任务指派给你
Bring this within 100 yards of Eli Cohn's building.
把这个拿到伊莱·科恩大楼100码以内
If you would've stopped the Fifth Column, then maybe dad would be alive!
如果你阻止了第五纵队 也许爸爸就还活着
Tyler.
泰勒
I can't tell you how sorry I am about your father's death.
对于你父亲的去世我深表遗憾
Thomas tells me you've adapted nicely to life on the mother ship,
托马斯说你很适应飞船上的生活
that you've embraced the pilot training program.
而且还接受了培训计划
Yes. Everything's been great up here.
是的 这里的一切都很好
Thank you.
谢谢您
Before one can begin deep space flight,
在开始外太空飞行之前
all pilots must take one final physical examination.
所有驾驶员必须要进行一次最后的体♥检♥
A formality, of course.
例行公事而已
It all starts here.
就从这里开始
The examination will assess Tyler's D.N.A.
通过体♥检♥可以对泰勒的DNA进行评估
to assure that he's medically ready.
以确保他的身体准备就绪
Have Joshua report back
测试结果一出来
with the results immediately.
就立刻让约书亚向我汇报
Yes, my queen.
是的 女王陛下
Finally, everything's falling into place.
计划终于走上预定轨道了
Eli Cohn and the Fifth Column have been obliterated.
伊莱·科恩和第五纵队被除掉了
Marcus will recover from his injuries.
马库斯也会痊愈康复
Concordia moves forward.
协和女神项目亦有进展
Soon, the landing sites for our breeding ships
很快 我们繁殖飞船的着陆点
can begin construction, and with Tyler aboard,
就可以开始建造 有了泰勒的加入
We can begin the next phase of interbreeding.
我们可以着手进行异种繁殖的下一阶段了
I'm surprised you didn't bring a hatbox.
你这家当可是不少呢
Don't worry. I won't crowd your closet space.
别担心 我又不会占你的衣橱
I'll leave plenty of room for all your cool black t-shirts.
我会给你那些酷酷的黑T恤留足够空间的
Hey, look, Hobbes...
霍布斯
Thanks for the offer to let me stay here.
谢谢你让我搬来这里
It's only temporary until I can find a place.
我只是暂住一下 找到地方就搬走
12 years in the church,
在教堂里生活了12年
and my whole life fits into two duffel bags.
我的整个生活却只塞满了两个行李袋
What's the over-under on you two
在你俩身上赌什么好呢
killing each other within the week?
一周内干掉对方怎么样
Erica, I've been trying to reach you. You okay?
埃丽卡 我一直在想办法联♥系♥你 你没事吧
I'm fine. Thanks.
我很好 谢谢
Have you talked to Tyler?
你和泰勒谈过了吗
Not since Joe's funeral.
乔的葬礼之后就没有了
He's on the ship.
他现在在飞船上
He won't return my calls. I don't wanna talk about it.
也不回我的电♥话♥ 我们换个话题
I'm sorry.
对不起
Who the hell is that?
这家伙是谁
That is Fierro--Eli's man.
他是菲耶罗 伊莱的人
I asked him to meet us here.
我让他来这里见我们
You gave him my address?
你居然告诉了他我的地址
We need to trust this guy. He is our only conduit
我们必须相信他 只有通过他
to the army we need to take Anna down.
我们才能联♥系♥到军队 扳倒安娜
You are still on bereavement leave.
你还在丧假期
Are you sure you're ready to jump back into this?
你确定已经准备好投入战斗了吗
Anna wants some more, I'm gonna give her one.
安娜想要来硬的 我这满足她
Let him in.
让他进来
John Fierro,
约翰·菲耶罗
this is Kyle Hobbes, Jack Landry--
这位是卡尔·霍布斯 杰克·兰德里
My top lieutenants.
我的左膀右臂
Good to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
Well, I walked through fire with Eli.
我曾经跟着伊莱赴汤蹈火
If he trusted you, then so do I.
既然他信任你 那我就信任你
I'm glad to hear it.
你能这么想我很高兴
Because I am ready to assume leadership of the Fifth Column,
因为我已经准备好遵照伊莱的遗愿
as Eli requested.
领导第五纵队
There's a small group of trusted lieutenants
我们有一个由世界各地的
from around the world.
可信军官组成的小组
Eli relied on them.
伊莱很信任他们
In the wake of his death, they're gathering in Bangkok
由于伊莱的去世 他们正聚集在曼谷
to strategize. You need to be there.
商讨对策 你也应该过去
Fake ID has gotten me
我在穿梭于东方国家的时候
in and out of the east a time or two.
有两次栽在了假身份证上
I guess we're going to Bangkok.
我想我们应该去一趟曼谷
How do we get started?
我们要怎么做
His vitals are excellent,
他的主要器官状态甚佳
But his phosphorus levels are not as high as they need to be.
但是磷含量等级没有达到我们的需求
Red rain should have infused him
血雨应该在他身体里
with more than enough phosphorus for interbreeding.
注入了超过异种繁殖需要的磷才对
Every human's biology is unique.
每个人的生理结构都是独一无二的
Tyler's body appears to be rejecting
泰勒的身体似乎在排斥
the surge of phosphorus.
磷的激增
Administer a concentrated dose to him.
给他注入一剂浓缩的药物
I cannot guarantee Tyler will absorb enough
我无法保证泰勒的身体能够吸收足够的磷
to make him viable.
达到繁殖需要的含量
We may have to alter our plans.
也许我们应该更改计划了
Have the backup candidates been tested?
备用候选人中有通过测试的吗
Rafael, a young man from Barcelona.
拉斐尔 来自巴塞罗那的一个年轻人
He is our most promising.
他是最有希望的
Arrange for Rafael to visit with Lisa.
安排拉斐尔拜访莉莎
What if she rejects him?
如果她排斥他怎么办
Lisa will breed with whomever I tell her to.
我让莉莎和谁繁殖 她岂敢不从
Tyler, you're gonna be a great pilot.
泰勒 你将会成为一名伟大的驾驶员
Really? I passed my physical?
真的吗 我通过体♥检♥了吗
Yes.
是的
In fact, Thomas says you're ready
事实上 托马斯说你已经可以
for your first overnight flight.
进行你的首次夜间飞行了
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢您 非常感谢您
Go get ready. Tyler...
去做准备吧 泰勒
I'm counting on you.
我可是很看好你的
It'll be easier to explore Rafael's potential
把他支开才更容易
with him out of the way.
对拉斐尔的潜力进行测试
Administer the phosphorus injection to Tyler
把磷注射到泰勒体内
and see how he responds.
看看他有什么反应
And if his levels remain low?
如果磷含量等级仍然偏低怎么办
Then unfortunately for him...
那么很可惜...
He's no longer of use to us.
他就不再有利用价值了
Bankok, Thailand
曼谷 泰国
We all respected Eli.
我们都尊敬伊莱
But his decision to hand over leadership was unilateral
但是他移交领导权的决定是单方面的
and unnecessary.
并且是不必要的
We already have many plans in motion,
我们已经有很多实施中的计划
agent Evans,
埃文斯探员
including a strike to avenge Eli's death.
包括为伊莱复仇的袭击行动
The suicide bombings?
自杀性爆♥炸♥吗
The attacks against innocent humans?
还是针对无辜平民的袭击
You're throwing pebbles at a giant.
你们这无异于以卵击石
I told you this was a waste of time.
我说过来这里就是浪费时间
Stop. If we are going to defeat the V's,
站住 如果我们想打败V星人
we need to change tactics.
我们必须改变战术
Eli died at the hands of the visitors
伊莱死在V星人手里
because his plan didn't work.
就是因为他的计划没有效果
We are going to bring this war to Anna.
我们要把战火烧到安娜面前
I have contacts on her ship--
我在飞船上有内应
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表