剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
When the timer goes down to zero,
计时器倒数到零的时候
another one goes off.
又一个炸♥弹♥会爆♥炸♥
In all 29 cities?
在所有29个城市里吗
No. The timer was set for each city,
不是 每个城市有不同的计时器
but New York is the only one that reset.
不过纽约是唯一一个计时器被重置的地方
We have to stop these people.
我们得阻止这些人
Stop them? We need to recruit them.
阻止他们 我们要拉拢他们
You condone this?
你要见死不救吗
There's no arguing it was effective.
不可否认这招很有效
They wreaked havoc on Anna's plans.
他们对安娜的计划造成了极大的破坏
Now by killing a few humans, they could save millions.
现在牺牲几个人就可能拯救无数人
That's pretty good bang for the buck.
这买♥♥卖♥♥很划得来
We are talking about lives, Hobbes.
我们谈论的是人命 霍布斯
Not to mention, this brought down serious heat
再说此举大大降低了
on Fifth Column all around the world,
全球公民内对第五纵队的热情
including us.
我们也包括在内
Us? We're what,
"我们" "我们"是什么
we're--we're four people?
"我们"就是指四个人吗
We need an army, and these guys have one.
我们需要军队 而这些人有军队
He's right. It's all over the news.
他说得对 新闻已经铺天盖地了
They're well-equipped, they're organized,
他们有装备 有组织
they're on to the red sky, too, which means
他们觉察到了血色天空有问题 就是说
we gotta find out their sources,
我们要找出他们的信息来源
what they know.
看看他们知道些什么
Now we may not like their tactics,
现在也许我们不喜欢他们的手段
but they're a weapon.
但他们是武器
So the question is--
那么问题就在于
do you want that weapon in Anna's hands
你们想要安娜拥有这武器
or in ours?
还是我们
They're willing to kill humans to save humans.
他们想通过杀人来拯救人类
That's crazy.
这太疯狂了
We can't win an all-out war against the V's,
我们不可能赢得对V星人的全面胜利
not until we're ready. You know this.
除非我们做好万全准备 你也明白这点
I am not saying they didn't cross the line, okay?
我没有说他们做得不过分好吧
They did.
他们确实过分
But if we could get to them,
但是如果我们能找到他们
talk them into approaching this war our way...
说服他们按我们的方法来斗争
They have a global network.
他们拥有遍布全球的组织
Isn't that what we want?
这难道不是我们想要的
What we've been after?
我们一直在寻找的吗
In the meantime, I'm not letting them kill any more people.
同时 我不会让他们再杀人了
Fair enough.
说得好
What do you got on the bomber?
你有什么关于袭击者的消息
Just this.
只有这个
He's a librarian--
他是名图书管♥理♥员♥
Will Maybree.
威尔·梅布里
I took his confession this morning.
我今早听了他的忏悔
He said...
他说...
he said I inspired him.
他说我激励了他
I didn't understand. II didn'tI didn't... No.
我当时不知道 没想... 没事
I never thought he would-- was planning on killing--
我没想到他计划爆♥炸♥袭击...
Of course not. Of course you didn't. We--we know that.
当然没有 你当然不知道 我们明白
You can help here, Jack. We need to get his address.
你能帮上忙 杰克 我们需要他的住址
Somewhere in hell's kitchen. It'd be in the parish records.
在曼哈顿区贫民窟附近 教区记录里有
Okay. Hobbes and I will head towards midtown.
好的 我和霍布斯到市中心去
Ryan, go with Jack.
瑞安 你和杰克一起
Get the address A.S.A.P. The FBI has that photo.
尽快拿到地址 FBI有那张照片
They're circulating it as we speak.
我们说话的时候他们已经在调查了
We have a window, but it is shrinking fast.
我们有机会 不过稍纵即逝
After this morning's attacks,
今早的袭击后
we've increased our efforts at identifying Fifth Column.
我们在加倍努力以辨识第五纵队人员
I've put Joshua in the memory chamber
我把约书亚放到记忆仓内
to see if he remembers his fellow traitors.
想看看他是否记得他的叛徒同党
Has there been any progress?
有什么进展吗
You seem concerned, Lisa.
你好像很关心 莉莎
Of course I am, mother.
我当然关心 母亲
I want to make sure we find the traitors
我想在他们做再搞破坏之前
before they can do anything else.
找到这些背叛者
Start with his last memories and work backward--
从他最后的记忆开始往前看
His final act.
他最后的行动
If anyone helped him destroy my eggs,
如果有人帮他一起破坏了我的卵
their faces should appear.
他们的面孔应该会出现
The last thing he remembers
他记得的最后一件事
is his takedown at the hands of Erica Evans.
就是被埃丽卡·埃文斯击毙
It seems the near-death experience
看来濒死体验
wiped out all other recent memory,
抹掉了他所有的近期记忆
included his recollections of Fifth Column.
也包括关于第五纵队的部分
The last thing Joshua remembers is
约书亚记得的最后一件事就是
that he's a devoted V.
他是个忠诚的V星人
Is the memory loss permanent?
记忆丧失是永久的吗
No. There's a lot of damage,
不 尽管记忆被大量损坏
but there are memory fragments.
但还是有些记忆碎片
Eventually, I'll be able to reconstruct them.
最终我能重建他的记忆
Uncover who he was working with.
找出他和谁一起共事
I want those names.
我要那些人的名字
I wanna know who else betrayed me.
我要知道还有谁背叛了我
You found Will Maybree's address?
你找到威尔·梅布里的地址了吗
Yeah. I just sent it to Erica and Hobbes.
找到了 我刚发给了埃丽卡和霍布斯
Look, I have to, uh, to get to the Healing Center.
我得去趟治疗中心
There's a vigil at the site of the bombing.
在爆♥炸♥地附近有一个祈祷仪式
You okay, Jack?
你还好吧 杰克
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
我刚要问你同样的问题
You know that bombing wasn't your fault.
爆♥炸♥的发生不是你的错
How could it have been your fault?
那怎么会是你的错呢
The humans, they-- they love guilt, don't they?
人类都喜欢负罪感是吗
They blame themselves, blame other people.
他们责怪自己 埋怨他人
When things go wrong,
当不好的事情发生时
they just wallow in emotion.
他们就沉浸在这种情绪中
And you'd rather...
而你们更愿意...
Act, yeah. Fight. Just...
采取行动 没错 战斗 就去...
Just do something.
就去做点什么
Look, Ryan, I know that...
听着 瑞安 我知道
Val's funeral was this morning,
瓦尔的葬礼就在今天早上
and I get that anger is easier than grief.
我也明白愤怒比悲伤更好受点
So you can get all pissed off at what we're dealing with
你尽可以对我们做的大发脾气
and go after them.
然后向他们寻仇
We can do that, and we will.
我们可以 将来也会这么做
But you can't carry all this into that fight.
但你不该把这种感情带入这场战争
Yeah? How come I can't?
是吗 为什么不能
Because if you shut it out,
因为如果你任由它蔓延
you'll lose sight of what you're really fighting for.
就会忘记自己真正是为何而战
There's gotta be a clue here somewhere
这里肯定有线索
to what the bomber was doing.
能表明袭击者的意图
Not your average librarian.
真不是一般的图书管♥理♥员♥
Toggle initiator.
引爆器开关
The backup. And this?
备用的 看这里
3 mil, static-resistant, high-impedance wire.
三毫米 防静电 高阻抗引线
Signature of our Israeli friends. Mossad.
出自我们以色列朋友之手 摩萨德
Yeah, clearly, your librarian didn't make this bomb.
炸♥弹♥显然不是这位图书管♥理♥员♥自己造的
We find our Israeli,
找到以色列人
we find our Fifth Column radicals.
就能找到第五纵队的激进分子
Something was tacked up here. Look at the holes.
之前有东西钉在这儿 墙上有洞
Like this.
就是它了
Okay. Targets.
很好 这些是袭击目标
The Healing Center and...
治疗中心还有
The Apex Building?
尖峰大厦
Every other bomb went off at a Healing Center
其他的炸♥弹♥都安置在治疗中心
or Peace Ambassador Center.
或和平大使中心
What is so special about this building?
这幢楼有什么特殊之处
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表