剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
I'd like you to meet Eileen Rounick. Hello.
我想向您引荐艾琳·罗尼克 你好
She will be the first mother
她将成为第一个
to have her baby delivered entirely with V technology.
全程使用V星科技分娩的母亲
I thought you might like to interview her
我觉得您应该采访一下她
to underscore the good works we hope to continue here on earth.
以突出我们希望继续造福人类的善举
Happy to.
乐意之至
It's nice to meet you, Eileen.
很高兴见到你 艾琳
Oh. It's pretty cool to see you in person.
能见到你本人真是太荣幸了
I mean, I watch you all the time.
我是说 我一直都在收看你的节目
30 seconds, Chad.
倒计时30秒 查德
So this is incredibly brave of you.
你真是位非常勇敢的母亲
Brave?
我勇敢吗
Yeah. I've--I've interviewed a few moms-to-be
是啊 我采访过几个准妈妈
about having their babies born in there,
问她们愿不愿意借助V星科技生产
and--and no matter how good the technology is,
不管V星人的科技多么发达
they're still new to this, to--to human childbirth.
毕竟在人类分娩方面 他们尚无经验
So if something goes wrong...
万一出了什么差错...
Well, these moms just didn't wanna risk
她们只是不愿做第一个吃螃蟹的人
their babies being the first, you know?
不愿让自己的宝宝冒险
Really? Chad, we're just about ready.
是吗 查德 一切准备就绪
Here you go. All right.
给你话筒 准备开始
I mean, you know some moms.
我是说 你也知道有些妈妈
There's just no talking to them
一旦觉得自己的宝宝有危险
when their kid's safety's at stake.
就会变得茶饭不思
Yeah. Five, four, three...
是啊 五 四 三
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
神父 请原谅我所犯下的罪
I remember you, my son.
我记得你 孩子
You stopped coming to services.
你不再来做礼拜了
Did you lose your faith?
你失去信仰了吗
Yes.
是的
With the V's here,
V星人到来后
I didn't know what to think, like so many others.
我和很多人一样不知所措
And the red sky came...
后来血色天空出现了
And I wanted answers.
我想知道答案
And then I...
然后我就...
heard your sermons again, Father,
再次听了您的布道 神父
on the Internet.
在网上听到的
And I found the answers I was seeking.
于是我找到了苦苦追寻的答案
I'm pleased my words had an impact on you.
我很高兴我的话影响到了你
You said that it was a war for our souls,
你说 这是一场灵魂的战争
us versus the V's.
人类和V星人之战
I want to be sure, Father,
我想确认 神父
that this is the right thing to do.
想确认我要做的是正义之举
I believe in my heart that the answer is "Yes".
我深信 答案是肯定的
It's time to fight.
奋起反抗的时候到了
Then that gives me great peace.
您的话给了我很大安慰
Look! He's got a bomb!
天啊 他身上绑了炸♥弹♥
V Season2 Episode2
V星入侵 第二季 第二集
At 3:00 Greenwich mean time,
格林威治时间3点整
suicide bombers
自杀性炸♥弹♥
hit healing and peace ambassador centers on six continents.
袭击了世界各地的治疗中心及和平大使中心
An international terrorist network.
是国际性恐♥怖♥分♥子♥组织
Hundreds of dead worldwide,
全球死亡人数达几百人
17 here, including the bomber,
这里17人遇难 包括炸♥弹♥携带者
who's an unknown male.
他的身份尚未确认
We managed to pull this off a surveillance camera.
我们正设法调出监控录像
Resolution's for crap,
虽然分辨率很差
but at least it gives us an area code. And the body?
但至少能提供一些线索 尸体现在何处
Well, head and limbs are pretty much blown off,
头和四肢几乎被炸得粉碎
but we recovered half the torso.
但我们拼合起半个身子
Oh, lucky day. They're attacking humans.
真幸运 他们居然袭击人类
It doesn't really fit The Fifth Column M.O.
不太像第五纵队的行事风格啊
They're anti-v, not anti-human.
他们是反V星人 又不是反♥人♥类♥
Well, the e-mail they sent claiming credit for the explosion.
他们发来一封邮件 声称对爆♥炸♥事件负责
Features a nice little doctrine outlining their aims.
宣传了一下他们组织的目标和宗旨
They think red sky was the first volley in a battle against humanity,
他们认为血色天空是毁灭人类的第一步
and they're willing to do anything
他们将不惜一切代价
to throw a wrench in the visitors' plans.
阻止V星人的诡计
Well, what plans?
诡计 什么诡计
Oh, eat our brains, kidnap our young.
食人脑 夺人子
Who the hell knows what kind of fantasies these whack jobs dream up?
谁知道这些神经病整天在胡思乱想些什么
One thing that's clear--
但有一点很清楚
all they really care about is blowing a hole in Anna's agenda.
反正他们只想捅出个大篓子阻止安娜
29 holes.
是29个篓子
The end justifies the means.
只要目的正当 可以不择手段
Clearly, Fifth Column's not concerned with collateral damage.
很显然 第五纵队没有考虑到连带伤害
Looks like the timer reset.
看上去计时器重置了
Pull out every stop.
全力以赴行动
Find out who lit this fuse.
找出幕后黑手
Thank you, agent Malik.
多谢 玛丽卡探员
The queen will be pleased.
女王一定会满意的
The Fifth Column's coordinated suicide bombings
第五纵队在全球范围内展开
at Peace Ambassador Centers across the globe
针对和平大使中心的自杀性炸♥弹♥袭击
have left authorities in 29 cities--
使得29个城市的当局...
Agent Malik delivered this from the crime scene.
玛丽卡探员从犯罪现场拿到了这个
Once we run the reconstruction,
一旦我们将其复原
we should be able to lift a print
就能获得上面残存的指纹
and point her quickly towards the bomber's allies,
然后借此找到炸♥弹♥袭击者的同谋
ahead of the FBI.
抢先联邦调查局一步
I want them caught and brought to me.
尽快抓到他们 送到我面前
As they will be.
当然
This tactical escalation is troubling.
这次反抗行动升级带来的麻烦不小
Fifth Column is growing more aggressive.
第五纵队越来越嚣张了
29 bombings, Marcus--
29枚炸♥弹♥ 马库斯
once in each of our cities.
正好对应我们驻扎的29个城市
We've never been attacked on this scale.
我们从未受到如此大规模的袭击
It's an international spectacle.
这次是全球范围的反抗
Fifth Column is proving to be a bigger threat than anticipated.
看来第五纵队比我预想中要棘手的多
We have just the weapon to fight them --
我们有对抗他们的有力武器
Ryan Nichols.
瑞安·尼科尔斯
One V.
就凭一个V星人
The same V I sent to kill John May so many years ago.
多年前我正是派他去追杀约翰·梅
When it came to pursuing Fifth Column,
在追捕第五纵队方面
there was no one like Ryan.
瑞安无人能及
Until he turned against us.
但他后来背叛了我们
He turned once. He can be turned again.
他可以背叛我们 就可以背叛他们
He resisted your bliss.
极乐世界对他不起作用
What makes you think you can control him?
你何以认为可以控制他
Because I have something more powerful than bliss.
因为我握有比极乐世界更厉害的武器
Why are you putting skin on the baby?
为什么要给孩子植上人皮
To pray on Ryan's loss.
为了加深瑞安的丧妻之痛
Every time he looks at this child, he will think of Valerie.
让每次他看到这孩子就会想起瓦莱丽
I believe it's hungry.
我认为它饿了
She wants her mother.
她想要她的母亲
She has me.
她有我
There's no greater bond
没有关系能够比
than a nurturing mother and her child.
养母和她的孩子之间更紧密的了
I can use this bond with her
我可以利用和她的关系
to help control him.
来控制瑞安
Beautiful, isn't she?
她很漂亮不是吗
She even has her mother's eyes.
有着和她母亲一样的眼睛
What the hell are you doing? Why'd you put skin on her?
你到底想干嘛 为什么要给她植上人皮
I did it for you, Ryan.
我是为了你 瑞安
Don't you wanna be with your baby someday?
你难道不想以后和你孩子一起生活吗
Maybe even have her with you on earth?
甚至可以一起生活在地球上
Now with the skin, it's possible.
有了这层人皮 愿望就可以实现了
If I do what?
你想我做什么
All you have to do is help protect your own kind.
你要做的就是保护自己的种族
Then you get everything you want.
然后你就可以得到你想要的一切
Don't you want to hold your daughter, Ryan?
你不想抱着你的女儿吗 瑞安
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表