剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Well, father, if you bring a noisy rabble
神父 如果你能带一群暴民
to the west of... here,
到西面...这里
since you've joined me on the FBI bad boy list,
既然你和我一样也上了联调局坏人名单
Erica's gonna have to send agents to deal with you.
埃丽卡会派一些探员去对付你
They'll pull them from the security line,
他们会被拉离警戒线
leaving a hole for Hobbes to get inside.
给霍布斯混进来提供机会
Once there, I'll give him access into the building.
一旦他进来了 我会开门让他进到楼里
I know that speaking out against the visitors
我明白公然反对V星人
will directly contradict your orders from the Vatican.
会直接违背梵蒂冈的命令
We're all putting everything on the line to stop Anna.
我们正竭尽所能阻止安娜
I'm just...
我只是...
You can count on me.
你们可以相信我
Shot's too important.
狙击十分重要
You're gonna need a spotter--me.
你需要一个观察员 我来
And my men are gonna be among your rabble,
我的人会混入你的暴民队伍
making sure that the cops have a nice, long time
确保能够拖延警♥察♥们足够长的时间
away from their posts.
远离他们的预定位置
Good. Our team's working as one... for tonight.
很好 我们齐心协力 一切今晚见分晓
Marcus, your security officers informed me
马库斯 你的安全官员告诉我
that Anna's personal safety will be handled by visitor guards.
安娜的私人安全由V星人守卫负责
That is correct. Anna will never be left unprotected.
没错 安娜不会无人保护的
Anna's guards will know me by sight.
安娜的守卫认识我
Which is why you're not gonna be there.
因此你不能出现在那
Anyone spots you, we're toast.
有人看到你我们就完了
Okay, what about Chad? He'll be covering the event.
查德怎么办 他会报道整个典礼
Should we--should we tell him?
我们要不要告诉他
The fewer people who know about this,
知道的人越少
the less chance we have of getting caught.
我们被抓的几率越低
Disposable, untraceable.
一次性 防追踪
All information flows through me.
所有信息都要让我知道
We toss them when we're done. You ready for this?
任务结束以后处理掉 你们准备好了吗
Yeah.
准备好了
Yeah.
准备好了
It's a nice plan. May just work.
这计划不错 应该能成功
Good.
很好
Any questions?
还有什么问题吗
No, you and your team have been very thorough.
没了 你和你的团队考虑得十分周到
Knowing you're in charge, agent Evans,
由你负责此事 埃文斯探员
I'm sure Anna will feel much safer.
我确信安娜会倍感安全
Marcus tells me everything is ready
马库斯告诉我今晚的宣布典礼
for tonight's announcement.
已经准备就绪了
And Concordia's structures will be completed
协和女神的主体结构会在
by the time the effects of red sky
血色天空发挥作用
have readied the humans for breeding.
使人类具备异种繁殖条件时完成
Your design is commendable.
你的设计可圈可点
They'll never know its true purpose
等他们了解到其真实用途时
until it's too late.
已经为时已晚
The landing function is interwoven
着陆功能已经嵌入在
into the building's infrastructure.
建筑基础结构中
Once the cloaked ships set down,
一旦战舰着陆
the next phase of the invasion may begin.
下一阶段的侵略就可以开始了
Then our soldiers can collect their women
然后我们的士兵会抓来人类妇女
and prepare them for what's to come.
并为即将到来之事做好准备
The humans think they're building their future,
人类认为他们在建造未来
when in fact,
而实际上
they're digging their own graves.
他们在自掘坟墓
Do you remember the day that we brought him home from the...
你还记得我们把他带回家的那天...
You never dressed like that for work before. Thanks for noticing.
你从没穿过这样的工作服 多谢夸奖
Heard anything from Ty?
有泰的消息吗
Um... he called.
他来过电♥话♥
He's staying overnight with Lisa.
说今晚在莉莎那过夜
At least I know she won't let anything happen to him.
至少我清楚和她在一起泰勒不会有事
Look... just, um...
听着
be careful.
千万要小心
Okay?
好吗
I will.
我会的
Listen, you have a long drive back.
你一路开车过来肯定很辛苦
Did, uh... do you wanna crash on the couch?
要不要在沙发上躺一会儿
You sure?
可以吗
Yeah.
当然
Your daughter likes to be held.
你的女儿喜欢被人抱着
Look how happy she is. I got word you wanted to see me.
看她多开心 手下人说你找我
What is it, Ryan?
怎么了 瑞安
Torn by your decision?
良心不安吗
Don't be.
没必要
Choosing your daughter
选择救你女儿
over the humans was the right thing to do.
背弃人类是明智的选择
But you have to keep up your end of the bargain.
不过你也得履行诺言
What else do you want?
你还想怎么样
You have infiltrated the Fifth Column.
你已经潜伏进第五纵队
I wanna know if there are any threats against us for tonight.
我想知道他们会不会来破坏今晚
I purposely announced the gala last minute
我有意在最后一刻才公布庆典的消息
so there wouldn't be time to coordinate any violence.
就是不想给他们时间策划暴♥力♥活动
There's nothing that I'm aware of.
就我所知没有
I'm not deep enough
我还不够深入
to be privileged with that information.
了解不到这些信息
Get in deeper.
那就继续渗透
Her disease is getting worse. Poor thing.
可怜的小家伙 病情加重了
Only my bliss and my bliss alone
有且只有我的极乐世界
can alleviate her pain.
可以缓解她的痛苦
Then do it.
那就快给她
Don't let her suffer.
别让她受折磨
There, there.
好了
All better...
没事了
for now.
只是暂时的
I bet the president couldn't set up
我敢说就连总统也没本事这么快
such a big party so fast.
就筹办如此大的一个庆典
Welcome to Anna's world.
这就是安娜的世界
Whatever she wants to happen...
她想要干什么
Happens.
就能干什么
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗
Talked Neil to getting me on the list.
我叫尼尔把我加入来宾名单
Thought if I'm going to be covering Anna,
我想如果我要负责报道安娜
I shouldn't miss it.
怎么能错过这个
Think you can get me an introduction?
给我作个介绍吧
It's an honor to meet you, Anna.
很荣幸见到你 安娜
Would you mind if I asked you one question off the record?
可以私底下问你一个问题吗
Kerry.
凯瑞
Ask anything you wish.
请随便问
Aou gave us the healing centers and then red rain,
你为人类提供治疗中心 又赐予血雨
and you cleaned our oceans
还净化海洋
and you brought life back to our deserts,
退沙还林
but what's the real purpose behind all this generosity?
这慷慨背后的真正目的是什么
I don't understand your question.
我不明白你在问什么
Well, sometimes when people are given things they didn't ask for,
有时候 天上掉馅饼
there's a larger motive behind it.
并不一定是什么好事
In human culture, perhaps,
在人类的文明里也许会这样
but we've never given anything that wasn't needed.
但我们给予的都是人类所急需的
ask Chad.
你可以问查德
We are of peace... always.
我们永远崇尚和平
Thank you, Anna. Great party.
谢谢 安娜 庆典很棒
The presentation will begin soon. I hope you enjoy it.
宣讲马上就要开始了 希望二位喜欢
All right, Let's go.
好了 我们走
Keep it peaceful! But keep it strong, okay?
保持有理有利有节 明白吗
V's, go home! V's, go home!
V星人 滚回家
Father Landry's organizing some protesters to the east gate.
兰德里神父在东大门组织抗♥议♥示♥威♥
Requesting backup.
请求支援
I just got a I know. It's a protest.
刚收到消息 我知道 有抗♥议♥者
South quadrant. The good father Landry.
东大门 传说中的好人兰德里神父
Peel off a couple of our guys,
从这里调几组人过去
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表