剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Look, I know today was hard.
听着 我知道今天对你来说很艰难
Will you give me a call when you get this?
收到留言打给我好吗
Hobbes.
霍布斯
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Figured after a day like today, you could use a friendly face.
还以为今天之后 你能友好点呢
Really? So we're friends now?
真的吗 那我们现在算朋友了吗
Well, then...
那个
Consider this... tactical support.
考虑到这个 给你来点战术支援
A leader's nights can get lonely--
当头的晚上可能会寂寞
You know, the second-guessing, the stakes.
要运筹帷幄 权衡利弊什么的
I just wanted to tell you face-to-face
我只想亲自告诉你
You did bloody good today.
你今天表现得够水准
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Do you wanna come in?
想进来坐会儿吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
Never been here before.
从没来过这儿
Well, You kept R.S.V.P.ing "NO"
我所有第五纵队的聚会邀请
to all my Fifth Column dinner parties.
你都一概拒绝
Bit more homey than my place, eh?
比我家温馨那么一点
How you holding up?
你没事吧
Um... truth?
想听实话吗
Yeah.
嗯
I don't know.
我不知道
Joe's gone, Tyler's up there, and...
乔走了 泰勒在飞船上
I'm just trying to stay tough.
我只想努力保持坚强
I know the feeling.
我了解这种感受
I had someone that...
我从前也有过
that I cared about once.
在乎的人
But she died.
但她死了
We're gonna get your kid back.
我们会把你孩子救回来的
I promise you that.
我向你保证
You wanted to see me, Anna?
你想见我吗 安娜
You're becoming quite a pilot.
你越来越像飞行员了
It's time to prepare your body for interstellar travel.
是时候让你的身体做好星际旅行的准备了
Prepare my body?
让我的身体
A necessary precaution.
一个必要的预防措施
This will allow your body to survive in deep space.
这会让你的身体在茫茫宇宙中存活
Don't worry. It won't hurt a bit.
别担心 一点都不疼
Please, allow me, Joshua.
让我来吧 约书亚
This is an important moment
这对V星人和人类来说
for visitors and humans,
是个非常重要的时刻
For the two of us.
对我们俩也是
You're right. Didn't hurt a bit.
你说的对 一点都不疼
I would never hurt you, Tyler.
我永远不会伤害你 泰勒
I would never harm any human being.
我永远不会伤害任何人类
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表