剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
When you were a kid? Same idea--meltdown.
插♥进♥插座里的经历 一样的原理 熔毁
And it won't look like sabotage?
而且看不出是蓄意破坏对吗
Just blue energy gone wild.
感觉像蓝色能源不听使唤了
Uh, Sid, you did it. Yeah.
西德 你成功了 是啊
Good work. Look, uh, we're all set.
干得好 听着 一切就绪
There's a guard at the security gate and another on the inside--
安检口有一个保安 里面还有一个
both fifth column, and they're waiting for your instructions.
都是第五纵队的人 他们正在等你的指示
Tell them we're good to go... tonight.
告诉他们我们今晚就能行动了
You must be careful how often you visit.
你要控制一下来见我的次数
You never know who is watching.
你永远不知道有谁在盯着你
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to know what my mother's plans are.
我需要知道我母亲的计划到底是什么
Not yet. In due time.
还不行 时机未到
No! Now.
不 现在就告诉我
The more I get to know you,
我对你了解的越多
The more I see you're just like my mother.
就越发觉你和我母亲很相似
All you do is keep secrets. Tell me,
你们都只会保守秘密 告诉我
Concordia--
协和女神
They're landing sites for an invasion, aren't they?
是为入侵准备的着陆点 是吗
Very good. You know more than you let on.
很好 你知道的还很多
My friends figured it out. Friends?
是我朋友猜出来的 什么朋友
Humans. How?
人类 怎么猜的
All I know is they asked for a sample of blue energy,
他们管我要了蓝色能源的样本
And I gave it to them. What are they planning?
我给了他们 他们想做什么
To sabotage the reactor at the Concordia site,
破坏协和女神的反应堆
make it look unsafe
让它显得不那么安全
So the humans turn against Concordia.
人类就会反对协和女神计划
You must stop them.
你必须阻止他们
Why?
为什么
Blue energy has two forms.
蓝色能源有两种形式
In its stable form, it powers reactors.
在稳定形式下可以用作反应堆发电
But it can also be weaponized.
但也可以转化成武器
You must stop them before it's too late.
趁还来得及 赶快阻止他们
Look, Sid,
西德
Just focus on the job-- just the job.
把注意力集中在工作上
Keep running it over in your head, all right?
在头脑中演习一遍好吗
Okay.
好的
Sid, this is our Fifth Column contact at the gate.
西德 门口有一个第五纵队的卧底
Remember his face.
记住他的相貌
He's going to make sure that you get through security undetected.
他会确保你在安检时不被发现
The V's issued these IDs to all the workers.
V星人给每个工人都发了证件
And this one will get you inside the gate, okay?
你戴着这张进去 好吗
Trick isn't getting inside, though.
进去不是什么大问题
It's making sure
关键在确保
no one sees you enter the reactor building.
没人看见你走进反应堆所在的那栋楼
A second contact will meet you,
第二个接头人会和你会合
Get you in, and then stand guard.
带你进去 并且给你把门
But once you're in, you're on your own, cowboy.
但是一旦进去 你就要靠你自己了
I wouldn't let you do this
如果不相信你的能力
If I didn't think that you could, okay?
我就不会派你去了 知道了吗
Okay.
知道了
This has to look like an accident.
要弄得像一场事故才好
Fifth Column cannot be behind it.
不能让人知道这是第五纵队做的
Go. All right.
去吧 好吧
Lisa, what's going on
莉莎 怎么了
When Diana helped you escape,
戴安娜帮你逃走的时候
you said you'd return the favor.
你答应会还她一个人情
Okay. What is it?
是的 有什么要求
I stole blue energy from the ship.
我从飞船上偷了蓝色能源
Erica and her team are using it to sabotage the reactor,
埃丽卡和她的人想用来破坏反应堆
and I can't reach her. You have to stop them.
我现在找不到她 你必须阻止他们
Why?
为什么
Because if they weaponize it,
因为一旦他们把蓝色能源转化成武器
it could destroy everything within 100 square miles.
方圆100英里内将被夷为平地
All right, go ahead.
好了 进去吧
Bloody hell.
见鬼
We've got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
That's Ryan. What the hell's he doing here?
是瑞安 他在这里搞什么鬼
I'm not waiting around to find out.
不能在这干等着
It's okay. Follow me.
没事 跟着我
Stop!
住手
Ryan?
瑞安
You have to stop what you're doing, Sid, right now.
西德 你必须停止这一切
Okay?
好吗
I don't think so.
我不这么想
Don't do it, sid. Just put that down, okay?
住手 西德 把它放下好吗
You're about to cause a huge explosion.
你即将引发一场大爆♥炸♥
That explosion's gonna kill us all.
这场爆♥炸♥会使我们所有人丧生
How do you expect me to trust you?
我凭什么相信你
You know there's two forms of blue energy?
你知道蓝色能源有两种形式吗
There's inert and weaponized.
无害形式和武器形式
Are you sure-- I mean, absolutely 100% sure
你确定 我是说你百分之百肯定
that you didn't weaponize that?
它不会转变成武器吗
You have no idea what you just did.
你不知道你刚刚做了什么
Back off, ryan!
后退 瑞安
Did you do it, sid? Yeah.
任务完成了吗 西德
She's gonna blow.
是的 就快爆♥炸♥了
Then we need to get out of here.
我们得赶快撤离
Not until we take care of some unfinished business.
等收拾完这个叛徒再走
No, wait a minute. Listen to me, okay?
不 等等 听我说好吗
I came here to save you.
我是来救你们的
You have three seconds to make us believe you.
你有三秒钟的时间来说服我们
We need to deactivate this reactor. We can't trust him!
我们必须关掉反应堆 我们不能信任他
If you don't, there's gonna be an enormous explosion,
如果你不这么做 你会引起一场巨大的爆♥炸♥
Killing tens of thousands of people.
导致成千上万的人的死亡
All right, you don't trust me.
你们不信任我可以
How about Lisa?
你们也不信任莉莎吗
How do you think I found you?
你们以为我是怎么找到你们的
She sent me here to warn you!
是她让我来警告你们的
Sid! Can you stop it?
西德 你能关掉它吗
I don't know how. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
I think I can shut this down.
我觉得我能关掉它
We can't trust him, Erica. Come on!
我们不能相信他 埃丽卡
What if Lisa did send him?
也许真的是莉莎让他来的呢
Tens of thousands dead?!
也许真的会害死成千上万的人呢
Can you live with that if you're wrong, Erica?!
如果出了什么差错你承受得起吗 埃丽卡
Shut it down!
关掉它
We gotta let the energy vent! We have to somehow dump it,
我们必须把能量转移并排放出去
Shunt it, something like that!
类似分流出去
I-I don't know
我不知道
Come on, Ryan!
快点 瑞安
I got it!
知道了
It's a bypass control! All right, well, then do it!
是旁路控制系统 好 赶紧关掉它
The electrical grid has failed throughout the city.
全市的电网瘫痪了
How?
怎么回事
Our scientists have traced the failure
我们的科学家发现瘫痪
to a blue energy surge originating from the New York Concordia site.
是由纽约协和女神的蓝色能源激增所致
The humans believe it was a failure of their own energy grid,
人类还以为是自己的电网出了问题
but the surge was not an accident.
但这次激增绝非偶然
The only way that something like this could have happened
这种事发生的唯一的解释就是
is if blue energy was used to sabotage the reactors.
有人企图利用蓝色能源破坏反应堆
Fifth Column.
一定是第五纵队
The blue energy would have come from one of our ships.
蓝色能源可能来自我们的飞船
Check the inventory immediately.
立即检查库存
Marcus, use the blue energy reactor at the New York Concordia site
马库斯 用纽约协和女神的蓝色能源反应堆
to restore power to the human electrical grid.
恢复人类电力供给
We must use this... inconvenience
我们必须利用这次 不便
as a demonstration of our benevolence.
表示一下我们的善意
Hours after New York City was plunged into darkness,
纽约陷入黑暗数小时后
utility companies are blaming the blackout
公用事业公♥司♥将停电原因
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表