剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Isn't that the basis of good journalism?
这难道不是做好的新闻工作的基础吗
You're making a mistake.
你做了错误的决定
She singled you out, so we know she's got an ulterior motive.
她指明了采访你 她一定是别有用心
You can control the interview. You can edit it, protect me.
你可以控制采访 编辑报道来保护我
Well, not if she's got a bull's-eye on you, I can't.
她瞪大眼睛盯着你 我可没办法
Like you said, she already does.
就像你说的 她已经盯上我了
This interview will raise my profile.
这次采访会增加我的影响力
The bigger I get,
我的影响力越大
the harder a target I become.
就越难成为他们的目标
I'm not afraid of her, Chad.
我不怕她 查德
You should be.
你应该小心的
I'm gonna take the risk. Are you with me or not?
我要冒这个险 你要加入吗
Whatever Malik's assignment was, we'll find it in here.
无论玛丽卡执行过什么任务 这里都有记录
These people-- they all fell off the grid.
这些人 都人间蒸发了
There's no financial activity,
没有财务记录
there's no utilities,
没有公用设施使用记录
no current address.
没有现住址
Are they homeless? Runaways?
他们是流浪汉或逃犯吗
People who Anna can make disappear,
是安娜让他们消失的
and no one will notice.
并且无声无息
So wait. Anna's doing alien abductions? As in...
等等 安娜在进行星际绑♥架♥吗 像在
Yeah, so if she's abducting people here,
是的 所以如果这里有绑♥架♥
she's doing it everywhere, all over the world.
那么别处一定也有 在世界各地
The only way that we can stop Anna
唯一能阻止安娜的方法
is to get a step ahead of her. We need to figure out her plan.
就是抢先行动 我们得知道她的计划
This is the key to eliminating the greatest threat to the survival of our species --
这是消除对我们种族生存威胁的关键
the human soul.
人类的灵魂
How is the human soul a threat?
人类的灵魂怎么会是威胁呢
It exerts a powerful influence over humans.
它对人类的影响非常大
If we don't eliminate it, our plans will fail.
不消除它 我们就无法成功
There are some commonly held notions among humans
人类普遍认为
the soul is eternal.
灵魂是永恒的
After death, it leaves the body.
人死后 它会离开肉身
This machine is engineered to locate and extract it.
这台机器专为定位并分离灵魂而设计
I'm ready to begin trial runs.
实验已经准备就绪
However, as test subjects will not survive the process,
但是 试验对象无法存活下来
we'll need more than we gonna need before
我们需要更多试验品
hundreds of thousands
成百上千
How are you progressing?
进展如何
Fortunately, despite agent Malik's disappearance,
还不错 虽然玛丽卡探员失踪了
it appears our test subjects will still arrive on schedule.
我们的试验对象会如期到达
Good.
很好
Hi.
嗨
You okay?
你还好吧
I think that deep down
我真的希望
that I wanted Malik's assignment to be Tyler,
玛丽卡的任务里有泰勒
finally get some answers.
好给我个答案
If Malik won't give us answers, maybe her body will.
如果玛丽卡给不了答案 她的身体或许可以
With science boy on the case...
通过科学小子的实验
That'd be science man.
是科学先生
Hey, guys. Let me show you this.
嘿 伙计们 看看这个
See, these dates in here--
看 这些日期
they're dated in the past, right? Except for this one.
都已经过去 除了这个
Sophie Allen. It's dated today.
苏菲·艾伦 日期是今天
Maybe those are the dates they were taken.
也许那些是绑♥架♥他们的日期
Then she's next in line.
那么她是下一个
If we can find Sophie, then we can stop this.
如果能找到苏菲 就可以阻止他们了
We can keep Anna from taking anyone else.
我们可以防止再有人被安娜带走
Who are those people? What do you want with Sophie Allen?
这些是什么人 为什么带走苏菲·艾伦
How many more of them are there? More than you can imagine.
有多少这样的人 多到你无法想象
There's a work address in here for her mother. Let's go.
这有她母亲的工作地址 我们走
To be continued.
还没完呢
Hey, father.
嘿 神父
Your interview will make tonight's news.
今晚会播出对你的采访
I came by to see if you wanted to watch it, but...
你想不想先看一眼 但是
No, it's okay, Chad. Why don't you stay for the service?
不用了 查德 你留下参加祷告吧
I want to address the violence of the last few days
我想说说前几天在治疗中心
that shed the blood of innocent people at the healing center.
牺牲了无辜生命的暴♥力♥事件
As many of you know, I've spoken out against the visitors,
众所周知 我曾出言反对V星人
declaring them false gods, calling them intruders.
披露他们是伪上帝 称他们是入侵者
And while I stand by these claims,
在我宣称这些主张的同时
we must never forget what defines us.
我们不能忘记自己的本性
My wife...
我的妻子
was killed in the suicide bombing yesterday.
在昨天的自杀爆♥炸♥中死去了
It wasn't the V's who killed her. It was their enemy.
不是那些V星人杀了她 是他们的敌人
People like you.
你这样的人
No...
别
I am so sorry for your loss.
很抱歉你失去了亲人
Yeah? What does that get me?
是吗 抱歉有什么用
No amount of talk is gonna bring my wife back...
说再多也换不回我的妻子
or their loved ones.
和他们深爱的人
Come on, stand up, please.
来 站起来
This isn't the time for this
在这个场合
or the place!
不应该说这些
Please, show some respect.
拜托 礼貌些
Respect?! People are dead because of this jerk!
礼貌 很多人因为这个混♥蛋♥丧了命
Hey! Hey! No!
嘿 嘿 不
No, no, no! No, wait! No!
别别 等等
No! No, no, no! Come on!
别 拜托了
No! No! No! Break it up! Come on! Stop!
停 停 分开他们 拜托 停下
Come on! Stop! Uhh!
拜托 停下来
I understand your anger. Believe me, I do.
我懂你的愤怒 相信我 真的
No, you don't! Yes, I do!
不 你不懂 我懂的
I'm the one with your wife's blood on my hands, not them.
是我害了你的妻子 不是他们
You wanna blame someone, you blame me.
你要怪 就怪我吧
You wanna fight?
想打人
You fight me.
就打我吧
Betty Allen?
贝蒂·艾伦吗
FBI. Am I in some kind of trouble?
FBI 我有麻烦了吗
Actually, we're into your daughter might be.
其实 我们是来找你女儿的
I'm here unofficially, as a mother.
我不是以探员 而是以母亲的身份来的
You're here about Sophie?
为了苏菲
Yeah, I have a friend who works with teens
是的 我有个朋友在咨♥询♥中心
at a counseling center. Sophie was a regular there,
专门处理青少年问题 苏菲是那的常客
but she's missed her last few appointments.
但是她最近几次都没有赴约
I'm not sure how I can help you.
我能做些什么呢
Sophie ran away from here six months ago.
苏菲半年前就离家出走了
I haven't seen her since.
我后来就再没见过她
Do you have any leads? Any, um, addresses? Friends? Phone numbers?
有什么线索吗 像地址 朋友 电♥话♥
She got caught up with some older kids.
她和一些大孩子在一起
They weren't the best influence. I tried to talk to her,
他们不是好榜样 我想劝她
But... misstep and misstep, and...
但是 一错再错 然后
You realize you're losing them, but...
你意识到自己正在失去他们 但是
It's too late. You've lost them already.
已经太晚了 你已经失去他们了
I have a teenager.
我也有个青春期的孩子
I feel that way sometimes, too.
我有时也有同感
If you think of anything that might help us find her,
如果你有能帮我们找到她的线索
Please...
麻烦你
call me.
打给我
Thanks.
谢谢
Wait.
等等
You're the first people to come and ask about her.
你们是第一个来问起她的人
And I've tried everything to find her,
我曾经想尽办法找她
And the police can't help me because she's over 18.
警♥察♥无法帮我 她已经成年了
You're a mother. You understand.
你是个母亲 你懂的
You? Do you have any children?
你呢 你有孩子吗
A daughter.
有个女儿
Then you know how I feel.
那你明白我的感受了
Help me.
帮帮我
Please.
拜托了
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表