剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
V Season2 Episode9
V星入侵 第二季 第九集
Previously on V
《V星入侵》前情提要
I have a message from Diana.
戴安娜有一条口信
She's alive.
她还活着
I need to know
我要确认
that you trust me as leader of the Fifth Column.
你们信任我这个第五纵队领袖
We're ready to follow you, Agent Evans.
我们时刻效忠你 埃文斯探员
You betrayed your friends. I can never forgive you.
你背叛了你的战友 我永远无法原谅你
I have a daughter of my own. Her name is Amy.
我也有个女儿 她叫艾米
The hybrid survived the aging experiment. Look at you.
混种孩子经受住了加速成长实验 瞧瞧你
Joshua, do you remember anything?
约书亚 你什么都不记得了吗
I remember nothing.
不记得了
I'm beginning to sense a weakness in Lisa.
我开始觉得莉萨的性格有弱点
Whatever she says or does, report to me.
她的一举一动 你都要向我汇报
How you holding up? I'm just trying to stay tough.
你没事吧 我只想努力保持坚强
I know the feeling.
我了解这种感受
So what's our next move?
下一步怎么办
We stay on the offensive,
我们继续进攻
and we don't stop until we've won.
直到最后胜利
This is Concordia.
这就是协和女神
The humans think they're building their future.
人类以为他们在建造未来
They're digging their own graves.
其实是在自掘坟墓
For too long,
长久以来
We, the visitors, have been the sole beneficiaries
我们V星人独享着
of our scientific advances--
自己的先进科技成果
Advances, that upon our arrival,
刚踏上地球的那天
I promised we would share.
我就承诺要与人类共享科技进步
And so today,
所以今天
It is a momentous occasion
在这个值得纪念的时刻
as the next phase of construction of Concordia sites
协和女神第二阶段建设
around the globe will begin,
将在全球同步展开
Fulfilling our promise
以兑现我们的承诺
for a more peaceful
带给人类一个更加和平
And prosperous tomorrow.
更加繁荣的明天
Heavy rain has not dampened the excitement here
大雨并没有浇灭人们的热情
where visitor high commander Anna
今天的启动仪式上
has thrown a ceremonial virtual switch
V星最高指挥官安娜
to turn on the planet's first blue energy reactor,
开启了地球上首个蓝色能源反应堆
One of 538 around the world.
全球共有538座这样的反应堆
Well, one question comes to mind, Chad.
查德 我有个问题
Are we completely nuts?
我们人类都疯了吗
Have scientists examined blue energy?
我们的科学家们检测过蓝色能源了吗
For all we know, it could give off radiation
它是有可能释放出辐射
That turns us into brain-dead zombies.
让我们变成僵尸的呀
That's a little dramatic, don't you think, Kerry?
凯瑞 这也太夸张了吧
It's what we don't know-- that's the point of Concordia,
正因为我们不知道协和女神的力量
giving the visitors an opportunity
这才给V星人一个机会
to share their vast knowledge with mankind.
来和我们分享他们广博的知识
Well, Anna's opened the candy store,
这就等于安娜开了个糖果店
And the candy's free, huh?
给大家免费发糖是吗
Well, I for one say be careful what you eat.
要我说 小心吃进肚子里的东西
Pigs get fat. Hogs get slaughtered.
猪养肥了是待宰的
Now that the blue energy reactors are functional,
既然蓝色反应堆已经启动
construction of Concordia sites
我们可以在世界各地
around the globe can begin.
大张旗鼓建造协和女神了
Once they are completed,
等建造完毕
the landing sites for our breeding ships will be ready.
我们繁育舰的着陆点也就准备就绪了
And the annihilation of humanity can begin.
那时便是人类灭绝之日
Mom?
妈妈
Hi.
嗨
I like your haircut.
发型不错
I've missed you.
我很想你
Yeah, well, you know, I've been kind of busy with, uh,
你也知道 我现在挺忙的
Pilot training and everything.
飞行员训练什么的
I brought something for you.
我给你带来样东西
It was your dad's. And he really loved it,
这是你♥爸♥很喜欢的一件衣服
And I know that he would want you to have it.
他肯定希望留给你
Do you wanna see if it fits?
试试大小怎么样
It looks perfect.
很合身
Mom, I'm sorry.
妈妈 对不起
I didn't mean to blame you for everything that happened to dad.
爸爸的死 我不是故意怪你的
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Do you wanna come for dinner?
晚上回来吃饭吗
Yeah, I'd like that.
好呀
Thanks, mom.
妈妈 谢谢你
Marcus...
马库斯
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你过来
Lisa told me you were alive. I...
莉莎说你还活着 可
Everyone thought you were... dead.
所有人都以为你 死了
I don't understand. Why did Anna do this?
我不明白 为什么安娜这么做
Human emotion. Lisa has told me everything.
人类情感 莉莎全都告诉我了
I know that Anna has been inflicted.
我知道安娜也被人类情感所影响
She released red sky prematurely,
她一时恼怒
In a moment of rage.
过早地释放了血色天空
An isolated incident.
这是个别事件
Anna has exhibited no further signs.
安娜并无其它表现
Are you sure?
你肯定吗
15 years ago, when I decided to abandon our mission,
15年前 我决定放弃计划的时候
Anna disagreed.
安娜坚决反对
Her first emotion--pride--
她的第一次情感 傲气
Caused her to betray me.
让她背叛了我
Under her leadership,
在她领导之下
Our enemies have grown stronger.
敌人越发强大
You almost lost your life to the Fifth Column.
你差点把命丢在第五纵队手上
Didn't you?
不是吗
What is your purpose for seeing me?
你见我有何目的
Your loyalty...
你的忠心
To our species.
对我们种族的忠心
Which is exactly why I must report to my queen
正因如此 我必须向我的女王汇报
that we have spoken.
我们面谈的事
I am your queen, Marcus.
我才是你的女王
The human soul can never be removed.
人类灵魂是无法抹去的
It is a fool's errand,
一切都是徒劳
And my daughter's pride has made her the fool.
我女儿的骄傲叫她丧失了理智
She will doom our species if she continues along this path.
如果她一意孤行 我们种族将葬送未来
What's the emergency, Sid?
西德 什么紧急情况
Concordia. Come here. Check this out.
协和女神 过来看一下
This is a model of the site.
这是基地模型
Each one's gonna have a blue energy reactor
每个协和女神都会有座反应堆
Right smack in the middle. Get to the point.
立在正中♥央♥ 说重点
The reactor's too big-- way too big.
反应堆太大了 大得超乎想象
Look, we know that whatever the visitors plan to use concordia for,
我们知道不管为什么V星人造这个
it ain't good.
准没好事
Doesn't take a genius to figure that out, kid.
用脚趾头都想得出来
No, but it does to figure out this.
不过搞清楚这东西得费脑子
The holo device from Malik's safe.
玛丽卡保险箱里的装置
Yeah, turns out it's powered
对 我发现这东西是由
by a tiny blue energy cell. That makes sense.
小蓝色能量舱驱动的 有道理
Everything the V's have is powered by blue energy.
V星的东西都是蓝色能量供能的
Getting to my point.
重点来了
The amount of power needed to run this device
运行这个装置
is somewhere in the range of half a watt.
顶多需要半瓦特
Based on my projections, the amount of power
而根据我的估测 协和女神
the concordia reactors would create is nearly
创造的能量差不多是它的
A trillion times more. If I'm right,
一万亿倍 如果我是对的
these reactors could easily power an entire city.
这些反应堆能轻易为一整座城市供电
What would the visitors need that much power for?
V星人要这么大电力做什么
There's only one thing that big I can think of. Their ships.
我只想到一种可能性 他们的飞船
Exactly. The shape of the complex is roughly the same as the mother ships.
没错 这个建筑群的面♥积♥和母舰大致相同
If I'm right...
如果我没猜错...
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表