剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
I have to get my baby away from Anna.
我得让我的孩子远离安娜
I need help.
我需要帮助
You know, of all the people,
在所有人当中
I thought you would be the one that understands.
我觉得你是最能理解我的
Everybody needs a second chance.
每人都应该有第二次机会的
I'm not a priest anymore, Ryan.
我不再是牧师了 瑞安
It's not my job to absolve you.
赦免你不是我的工作
Rai visited the same cities over and over
莱在19年里不断地拜访
for 19 years.
同样的城市
There's 29 boys here.
这里一共有29个男孩
In 29 cities.
在29个城市里
Each one has a mothership parked over them.
每个城市都有一艘母舰停留
They're there because of those boys.
它们是因为那些男孩才停在那里的
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
Tyler's not the only one.
泰勒不是唯一一个
If Anna has others...
如果安娜有其他选择...
That means that Tyler...
就意味着泰勒...
my son... is expendable.
我的儿子...是牺牲品
We'll figure it out, Erica.
我们会搞清楚的 埃丽卡
We'll figure it out, we'll stop her...
我们会搞清楚 然后阻止她
and we'll keep Tyler safe.
我们会保证泰勒的安全
Any idea what these are?
知道这些是什么吗
Prenatal vitamins. I took those when I was pregnant.
产前维他命 我怀孕时就吃的这个
What?
什么
Why would a doctor keep prenatal vitamins in a safe?
为什么医生要把产前维他命放在保险柜里
They wouldn't, unless they were trying to hide something.
一般不会 除非他们想隐藏什么
What the hell was that?
那到底是什么
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I thought you were done with the priest routine.
我以为你不用再做牧师的日常工作了
Well, it doesn't work like that. Wherever I walk, he walks.
不是那样的 我走到哪 他就走到哪
Try to keep him contained to your corner, eh?
想让他充实你心灵的一角吗
Why? You afraid of what he's gonna find in yours?
怎么了 你怕他会进驻你的心吗
So, um, how'd it go in Hong Kong?
香港之行有什么收获
We found prenatal pills
我们找到了一些产前维他命
with these freaky metal bugs inside them.
里面有许多可怕的金属虫子
Science boy's taking a look.
科学小子正在研究它们
Also, seems that
还有 似乎
Erica's kid isn't the only one that Anna's keeping her eye on.
埃丽卡的孩子并非唯一一个被安娜盯上的
There are 28 more.
还有另外28个
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
没错
Erica.
埃丽卡
We'll be right there.
我们这就过去
Thank you.
谢谢
Chad Decker.
查德·德克尔
Chad...
查德...
I found out why my mother wanted the Live-aboards.
我找到我母亲进行飞船体验计划的原因了
I'm sending you information
现在把信息发给你
that will explain it all.
你就什么都明白了
Come here. Look at this. They must have programmed
来看看这个 他们肯定将这些东西的
these things to go after D.N.A. with a Y chromosome.
程序设定为只追踪含有Y染色体的DNA
That's why the pregnant mothers and baby girls weren't affected.
这也是为什么怀了女孩的孕妇没有被感染
Okay, so we konw what the V's did
好吧 我们知道V星人做了什么
and how they did it, but we still don't know why.
意欲为何 但我们还是不知道他们的目的
They created empty space inside the D.N.A.
他们在DNA内部创造空间
to put something in,
为了将某些东西放进去
but what? I think I might know.
但是要放什么东西呢 我想我知道
Lisa came through.
莉莎打电♥话♥过来
She downloaded the Live-aboards' medical files.
她下载了参与飞船体验人员的病历
Anna isn't choosing these Live-aboards randomly.
安娜选取参加飞船体验的人不是随机的
She is inviting people up to the ship who are exceptional--
她邀是在邀请那些杰出的人上船来
Genetically exceptional.
那些拥有杰出基因的人
"High fertility. Elevated immunity.
高生育力 强免疫力
Longevity." And this part--
长寿 而这里说
"Gene extraction complete."
基因提取已完成
And those dates must be when they put the Live-aboards
这些一定是他们将飞船体验者
into the needle machine.
放入针型机器的时间
She's stealing D.N.A. from the Live-aboards.
她在从飞船体验者那里偷取DNA
Yeah, and she's not just stealing any D.N.A.
没错 她不是在简单地偷取DNA
She is harvesting the best of the best.
而是提取精英中的精英
That's awesome. I mean, definitely not awesome,
这太棒了 我是说 事实当然不棒
but it explains something that's been driving me crazy.
不过这解释了那个快把我逼疯了的问题
All right. Look,
看这里
this is from Alpha, the V skeleton I found.
这是从我找到的V星人阿尔法骨骼上提取的
His D.N.A. is a hundred times more complex than normal D.N.A.
他的DNA比普通的DNA复杂100倍
But then, there's this. This is Malik's D.N.A.
但是这个 这是玛丽卡的DNA
It's 1,000 times more complex than Alpha's.
他比阿尔法的DNA复杂1000倍
Weird, right?
很奇怪 对吧
Yeah. Okay, so?
没错 所以呢
The genetic evolution from Alpha to Malik should have taken...
从阿尔法到玛丽卡基因进化应该需要
5,000 years. THE V's did it in 50.
5000年 而V星人仅用50年就做到了
Give it to us in English, Einstein.
说得通俗一点 爱因斯坦
This explains why the V's didn't just annihilate us.
这解释了为什么V星人没直接消灭我们
They need us alive.
他们要我们活着
They're stealing the best of our D.N.A.
他们在偷取我们最优秀的DNA
They're using us to fast-track their own evolution.
他们利用我们来加速自身的进化
Rafael has arrived.
拉斐尔到了
Did you approach Lisa like I asked?
你按我说的接近莉莎了吗
I did.
是的
She gave no indication she's ever felt human emotion.
她没有表现出感受到人类感情的迹象
She could be testing you.
可能她是在考验你
You may be right.
您也许是对的
I saw Lisa looking through medical files.
我看到莉莎在翻看病历
What files?
什么病历
I don't know...
我不知道...
But she does not know that I saw her.
不过她并不知道我看见了
I was told this is where I could find Lisa.
我被告知这里能找到莉莎
You must be Rafael.
你一定是拉斐尔
I didn't know you had arrived.
我不知道你已经来了
Yes. A short time ago.
是的 我刚到
This ship--
这艘飞船
It is quite impressive.
真让人永生难忘
Well, you've only seen a small part.
你只看到了一小部分而已
Once I show you the rest...
一旦你见识到了剩下的
You'll never want to leave.
你会永远不想离开
You're very handsome.
你很英俊
I-I can't do this. I'm sorry.
我...我没法这样做 对不起
You have to go.
你得离开这里
Why did you send him away?
你为什么把他撵走
You directly disobeyed my orders.
你直接违背了我的命令
I'm tired of being told what to do.
我厌倦了一直对你言听计从
I demand you tell me what your plan is for me.
我要求你告诉我你对我的计划是什么
How dare you talk to me like that?
你居然胆敢这样和我说话
You want to strike me, don't you?
你想打我 对吗
Yes.
没错
I do.
我确实想
Then what's stopping you?
那为什么不动手呢
I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的
I'm sorry, mother.
对不起 母亲
Don't be.
不必抱歉
It's your breeding skin
是你的哺育皮肤
fueling the aggression you need to become queen.
使你充满攻击性 为你成为女王做准备
But you're not queen yet,
但你还不是女王
and until you are, you will do as I tell you.
在你成为女王之前 必须按我说的去做
The problem with Lisa
莉莎的问题
may be more serious than I first thought.
可能比我原先想的还要严重
We cannot proceed with interbreeding without Lisa.
没有莉莎我们的异种繁殖计划就无法进行
There's something I need to show you.
我有样东西要给你看
A queen egg.
女王之卵
I had it preserved.
我一直保存着它
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表