剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
This, um, missing ladder -- in Ty's D.N.A.
这些 泰的基因里缺失的部分
Why would they do that?
他们为什么要去掉
We think that they wanna put something else in there--
我们猜测他们是要放置其他的基因上去
something not from you or me.
不属于你我的基因
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
The high levels of phosphorus in my blood, the preeclampsia--
我血液中的磷含量超标 和子痫前期症状
the visitors did that.
都是V星人干的
They have been messing with Tyler since before he was born.
早在泰勒出生前 他们就已经在搞鬼了
And what does--what does Tyler know about all this?
那...这些事泰勒又知道多少
Nothing, and we can't tell him.
一无所知 我们不能告诉他
If Anna ever thought that he knew,
如果安娜发现他知道了实情
his life would be in danger.
他就会有生命危险
And then you let--you let
那你...你还
him date one of them? We can trust Lisa.
让他跟V星人约会 莉莎值得信任
Who else knows about the visitors, about what they really are?
还有谁知道这些V星人的真面目
There's a small group of us but we have to be careful about who we tell.
我们有个小组 但我不能随便透漏消息
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
What do you think I can do
你觉得我能帮上什么忙
and why do you think I can help?
又为什么要找我
The one thing that Tyler wants more than anything else
泰勒最想看到的
is his family back together.
就是我们一家重新团聚
And that is the one thing that Anna can't give him.
而这恰恰是是安娜给不了他的
I need you with me, Joe.
我需要你和我在一起 乔
Lisa, what are you doing?
莉莎 你在干吗
It's for Tyler.
这是给泰勒的
Today is his 18th birthday.
今天是他十八岁生日
It would raise suspicion if his girlfriend didn't give him a present.
作为女朋友不送礼物 会惹人怀疑的
Now that Tyler is 18,
既然泰勒十八岁了
he will no longer be bound to do as his parents command.
他就不再受父母的管教了
He'll be able to make his own choices,
他可以自主选择
and we must make sure he chooses us.
我们必须让他选择我们
How can we be sure he'll do that?
如何能确保他如此呢
Because I can give him something humanity cannot--
因为我将给他一个人类给不了他的...
A future.
未来
Interesting piece this morning, Chad.
早上的报道挺有意思 查德
You really think this Concordia project
你真的认为这个协和女神计划
is all world peace, jobs for everyone,
预示着世界和平 安居乐业
chicken in every pot?
丰衣足食吗
Anna hasn't promised anything she didn't deliver so far.
迄今为止还没有安娜承诺过却没做到的事情
Well, all the same,
好吧 这不重要
a lot of people are asking hard questions about her, but not you.
很多人都提出了尖锐的问题 你却没有
I'm not sure you're the guy to do it.
我怀疑你是否有能力继续吃这碗饭了
What's that supposed to mean, Neil?
这话什么意思 尼尔
A few months ago,
几个月前
everybody and their mother was drinking the V cool-aid.
所有人都感激V星人的慷慨相助
Now people aren't so sure. Ratings are slipping.
现在人们有了疑问 收视率在下滑
I wanna change the format of "Prime Focus"--
我想改变一下"焦点关注"的节目形式
add a, uh, critical voice to face off against you.
加入些反对你的言论
A kind of point/counterpoint?
类似"观点和反对观点"那样吗
Exactly.
没错
We're bringing in talent from Boston,
今天下午我们会从波士顿
Philly, and D.C. this afternoon.
费城和华盛顿请些演员过来
I'd like you to screen-test if somebody looks promising.
我想让你给他们试镜 看没有可造之才
Whatever you need.
没问题
I'm surprised you're good with this.
我很惊讶你居然没什么意见
Didn't figure you'd be so willing to share a spotlight.
没想到你会不担心别人和你抢镜头
Bring 'em on.
放马过来吧
Going one-on-one with the other side
与反对派同台面对面
is only gonna make me look better.
只会更加突出我的形象
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Oh. Thanks.
噢 谢啦
I wanted to get you something that will always remind you of us.
希望它能帮你保存我们之间的回忆
I love it...
我很喜欢这礼物
and you.
还有你
Tyler...
泰勒
Yesterday at the church...
昨天在教堂...
Tyler.
泰勒
Lisa, you remember Tyler's dad?
莉莎 还记得泰勒的父亲吗
Hi, kiddo.
嗨 小子
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Look, I know things didn't go... too well last time. I've been--
我知道上次见面不欢而散 我已经
I've been talking to your mom,
我已经跟你妈妈谈过了
and I've been thinking about it so much since I saw you last.
自从上次见你后 我也一直在纠结
You might not believe it, but when I turned 18,
你也许不信 但是在我刚满十八岁时
I-I just--I was so much like you. I...
表现跟你现在无比相像
My old man... he wasn't there for me either.
我的老爸 也不在我身边
Sound familiar?
这种感觉你懂的吧
Go ahead. Open it.
来 打开看看
Just, uh, open it up.
打开它
After graduation, I set out on that route
毕业后 我按照这个路线出发
on that '82 harley shovelhead.
骑着那辆八二版的哈雷铲头摩托
Couple months on the road by myself,
经历了几个月的独自旅行
and it was the best time of my life
那是我一生中最美好的时光
because I found out who I really was.
因为我找到了自我
The bike's yours. I restored it for you myself.
那车归你了 我都帮你修好了
But that's not a real gift.
但真正的礼物不是这个
This is. You have a couple of months
是这个 高中毕业升入大学前
between high school and college, and I thought--
你有好几个月的假期 我想
we both want for you to take some time to yourself,
我俩都希望你自己利用这些时间
think about your future.
思考一下自己的未来
I will worry...
你离开后我会担心...
every second that you're gone,
每时每刻都会
but... make the trip.
但是 去旅行吧
And we'll be here for you when you get back. Yeah.
我们会在这等你回来 是的
I want another chance, Ty.
再给我一次机会 泰
Tyler is too important.
泰勒太重要了
With our plans accelerated,
随着计划的加速
we need him here now.
现在我们需要他留在这里
We must make sure he's ready.
我们得确保他准备好了
Can we stop him?
我们能阻止他吗
he appears to be giving his parents' gift
他看起来很重视
serious consideration.
父母的礼物
But he has yet to see my gift.
但是他还没看到我给他的礼物
I've only got a minute.
时间有限
Kendrick has me working security for Anna's gala,
肯德克要我负责安娜庆祝最新的"礼物"
celebrate her latest "gift."
典礼的安保工作
What if I told you that we can ensure that Anna
如果我告诉你我们能保证安娜
never gave another "gift" to earth?
再也不会送"礼物"给地球了呢
I went to see Eli Cohn. Without telling us.
我去见了伊莱·科恩 你没有告诉我们
Yeah, last time I checked,
是啊 谁知道现在我们当中
we're all Fifth Column. Let's hear him out.
有没有人背叛第五纵队 让他把话说完
Eli wants our help...
伊莱需要我们帮助
to assassinate Anna.
刺杀安娜
How? A bomb.
怎么做 用炸♥弹♥
He wouldn't tell me more until he knows that we're in.
在我们加入之前他不愿透露
We're not. He's insane the collateral
我们不会加入 他会带来严重的
damage alone. Which is exactly why he needs us.
附带损害 这正是他需要我们的原因
With you handling security,
由你负责保卫工作
we can minimize the collateral--
我们可以把附带损害降到最低
Minimize? Ryan, we're talking about 300 innocent people.
降低 瑞安 这可关系到300名无辜群众
No, no, Eli's right.
不不 伊莱是对的
Now's the time to strike.
现在正是攻击的绝佳时机
We know exactly where Anna's gonna be,
我们对安娜的行动了如指掌
and you're handling security.
你又负责安保工作
We may never get another opportunity like this again.
机不可失 时不再来
Erica... Lisa would be queen.
埃丽卡 莉莎会成为女王
I'd get my daughter back,
我的女儿会重新投入我的怀抱
and Tyler...
而且泰勒...
Tyler would be safe.
泰勒也会没事的
Eli's giving us a chance, and I'm taking it...
伊莱给了我们这个机会 我要把握住
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表