剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
That was a visitor.
那是一个V星人
He's after your boss, Dr. Watts.
他在追踪你的老大 瓦茨博士
I thought the V's were of peace.
我一直以为V星人是友好的
That's what they want you to think.
他们就希望你们这么想
If that thing would have gotten to your boss,
如果让它找到你的老大
there'd be nothing left but pieces.
那后果将不堪设想
That--that thing, that visitor...
它 它 那个V星人
I don't think it was after Dr. Watts.
我想它找的并不是瓦茨博士
I think it was after me.
它要找的是我
We need to take this inside.
我们到里面再说
Come on.
快走
Why do you think the visitors are after you
你怎么知道V星人的目标是你
and not Dr. Watts?
而不是瓦茨博士
I think it's just easier if I show you.
相信你们看了这个就明白了
Um, a few years ago, I was on a research dig in new Mexico.
几年前 我在墨西哥做研究性挖掘
Found a mass grave site
发现了一个巨大的墓地
a crater loaded with bodies.
一个装满尸体的坑
Really creepy. Based on carbon dating,
非常诡异 根据碳元素年代测定法
this site was at least 50 years old.
那里至少有五十年历史了
All the bones I found were human...
我所发现的尸骨全是人类
Except for these.
除了这个
I named him Alpha.
我叫它阿尔法
Yeah, it's one of us.
确实是我们的同类
Wow, that's crazy.
真难以置信
So that's you underneath?
这就是你的真面目
I mean, is this a suit of some kind?
我想说 你是穿了人皮外衣吗
No.
不
The skin's organic. It's real, just like yours.
皮肤是有机的 是真的 和人类的一样
The V's used the human D.N.A to replicate it,
V星人复♥制♥了人类的DNA
so there's no suspicion.
这样就不会有人怀疑了
Okay, enough about this visitor. Let's talk about that one.
不说他了 我们来谈谈你的这个V星人
Sure. I ran every test on him,
当然 我对它做了各种测试
D.N.A., carbon dating.
DNA 碳元素年代测定
Everything I tried, it all came back inconclusive.
但所有测试都无法给出解释
I mean, my only theory was that it came from...
我猜这东西只可能是来自...
Does anybody else know about Alpha or about this place?
还有别人知道阿尔法和这个地方吗
Nobody. This is my private lab.
没人知道 这是我的私人实验室
All of this research.
所有这些研究
All of this information about the visitors.
所有这些关于V星人的信息
We need him.
我们需要他
Whoa, what? What do you mean, need me?
等等 你什么意思 需要我
Need me for what?
为什么需要我
For the war.
为了战争
Against the visitors.
和V星人的战争
Everything that has happened
他们到来之后
since their arrival has been plotted.
所发生的一切都是有预谋的
The healing centers, the blue energy--
治疗中心 蓝色能源
It is all part of their plan against us.
都不过是他们的阴谋
Red sky is not Anna's latest gift. It is her latest weapon.
血色天空并非安娜的礼物 而是武器
And we do need you.
我们真的需要你
We need your help to figure out the truth.
需要你来帮我们找出真♥相♥
Look, I'm not a soldier.
听着 我不是士兵
I know.
我知道
We don't need your fists. We need your brain.
需要的不是你的拳脚 而是你的智慧
And if you say "No," We'll kill you.
而且如果你拒绝 我们就杀了你
Ah, relax. I'm kidding.
放松 我开玩笑的
Maybe.
但也许不是
Like it or not,
不管你喜不喜欢
You're one of us now.
你现在已经是我们中的一员了
What is it, Chad?
这是什么 查德
Proof you can trust me.
让你信任我的证据
You need to show this to the people you're working with.
你需要让你的同伴知道这些
It first happened a few days after I arrived.
第一次发生在我们刚到几天后
On--on "Live Aboard"?
在飞船体验计划中
Yes.
是的
I was excited at first-- we all were.
刚开始我们都很兴奋
But then the nightmares began.
但紧接着噩梦就开始了
They were terrible.
非常恐怖
I know they were just dreams, but they felt so real.
虽然我知道这些只是梦 但太真实了
I couldn't move.
我动弹不得
There, uh...
梦里有...
There were lights
有光亮
and needles.
还有针
Hundreds of needles all over my body.
几百根针插满我的全身
I've interviewed nearly 20 women--children, too--
我采访了大约20个女人 还有孩子
Each of them experienced the very same nightmare--
他们每个人都做了同一个噩梦
Every story exactly the same. All of them live aboards.
所有体验者的情况都一模一样
That's the machine that I saw, Father.
神父 我看到了实验机器
That's what the V's are doing to the live aboards,
看到了他们是如何对待体验者
to innocent people,
对待无辜的人
our people,
我们的人
And I'm gonna stop it.
我要阻止他们
How?
怎么阻止
I'm gonna broadcast this tape.
我要公开这些录影
I have to do something. What else am I supposed to do?
我一定要做些事情 我还能做什么
Use this, Father.
神父 拿去用吧
Use me in your fight.
让我加入战斗
I really missed you.
我真的很想你
Me, too.
我也是
My mother wouldn't let me contact anyone.
我母亲不允许我和任何人联♥系♥
I know.
我知道
I was just worried.
我只是有些担心
I thought that maybe you didn't want to be with me anymore.
我以为你不想和我在一起了
Lisa has performed well.
莉莎表现的很好
She make an excellent queen...
有朝一日
one day.
她会成为出色的女王
Where are we with the next step of the plan?
我们下阶段的计划进展如何
Everything is back on track.
一切都已回到正轨
But there is one matter we need to discuss.
但还有一件事我们需要讨论
The soldiers--
那些战士
your children who survived the Fifth Column bombing...
您那些幸存于第五纵队爆♥炸♥的子民
their condition has taken a turn. You need to see them.
他们的状况有变 您需要去看一下
Soon the levels of phosphorous in humans
很快 人类体内的磷含量
will be substantial enough.
将会大大提高
Red sky may be gone,
血色天空也许会消失
but its impact will endure.
但是它的影响将继续存在
Anna's a lizard? That sucks. She's so hot.
安娜竟然是蜥蜴 太可惜了 她美呆了
Sorry. I joke when I'm nervous.
抱歉 我紧张时会开玩笑
Sid, I want to get back
西德 我们回到原来的话题
to why the visitors went after Dr. Watts and not you.
为什么V星人找的是瓦茨博士而不是你
Did he know about alpha? No.
他知道阿尔法的事情吗 他不知道
No one does. I mean, if I showed this kind of thing to Watts,
没有人知道这件事 如果我给他看阿尔法
He'd either steal it or laugh me out of the room.
他要么会把它偷走 要么就会嘲笑我
So why was Watts on their radar?
那为什么他们会盯上瓦茨
I don't know.
我不知道
The compound.
是因为那种化合物
From my tests, I discovered a compound within Alpha.
我在阿尔法身上检测出了一种化合物
I couldn't identify it.
我无法确认它是什么
And then, when red sky happened,
之后血色天空就出现了
that same compound showed up in it.
大气中出现了同样的化合物
I had to use a computer in Watts' lab to complete the analysis,
我只能用瓦茨实验室的电脑完成分♥析♥
so I logged on using his I.D.
所以我用他的ID登录
That's why the visitors thought it was Watts.
所以V星人以为是瓦茨发现的
Yeah. They must have thought it was his work,
对 他们肯定以为是他做的
but he didn't know what it was. No one does.
但他根本不知道这是什么 没有人知道
Show us everything that you have on the red sky compound.
给我们看下血色天空里的那种化合物
Yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
Beats me what the hell it is.
我真不知道是什么玩意
I just know it's not from earth.
我只知道不是地球上的物质
You're right. It's not.
没错 确实不是
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表