剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Two?
两个
I only ask that you re-evaluate your decision.
我只是请您重新斟酌您的决定
In the name of faith, of course.
当然 以信仰之名
we just received the words that
我们刚刚获得消息
the college of cardinals as voted unanimously
主教团投票一致同意
to welcome the visitors
欢迎V星来客
as potential members of the church
成为教会的一员
and will issue a statement shortly
并且稍后将会发表声明
condemning all anti-v rhetoric among its clergy.
谴责所有神职人员反V星人的言论
Anna now looks forward to meeting with leaders from other major religions,
安娜期待与其他宗教的领袖进行会晤
hoping for a similar welcome.
希望也能得到这样的欢迎
Your eminence.
红衣主教阁下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Yes, Mr. Decker, what do you need?
德克尔先生您有什么需要
There was a-a priest by your side earlier.
之前在您的身边有一位神父
I wanted to say good-bye,
我想向他告别
but I can't seem to find him. Yes. Father moreau.
却找不到他 是神父莫罗
I have been informed that he's volunteered
我得知他自愿
to be the first missionary amongst the visitors.
担当第一位访问V星来客的传教士
He's leaving with Anna.
他将和安娜一同离去
Hello, Father Landry.
你好 兰德里神父
I'm Eli Cohn.
我是伊莱·科恩
Jack! Fire in the hole!
杰克 手雷已掷
Drop your weapon. Step away.
扔掉武器 退后
Three against one, mate. Make the smart move.
兄弟 现在三对一 识相点
I got a good shot on him, Erica.
埃丽卡 我瞄准他了
Erica?
埃丽卡
Evans?
埃文斯
What, you don't think I do my homework?
你以为我不会做调查吗
No FBI flak. Obviously off the grid on this one.
没有FBI的高射炮 显然你是单独行动
And since I'm not dead...
而且我还活着
You must be Fifth Column.
那么你们一定是第五纵队的
We're all on the same side, are we not?
我们是一伙的 不是吗
That's what we're here to find out.
我们就是为了弄清楚才这里
Difference is... unlike you, we don't kill innocent people.
我们和你的区别在于 我们不杀无辜的平民
They're not innocent people. They're collaborators.
他们不是无辜的平民 他们是走狗
So that's your answer-- to murder your own kind?
所以你出此下策 杀你的同类吗
There are some things you just don't do, even in war.
有些事即使在战争中你也不会做
This isn't like any war we've ever fought. You see, Anna--
这不是一般的战争 安娜
she needs our cooperation.
她需要我们的合作
That's the only way she can use usfor breeding. For breeding.
只有这样她才能利用我们繁殖 繁殖
How do you know this?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know it?
你怎么知道的
18 years ago, my wife suffered through a difficult pregnancy.
18年前 我妻子经历了一次难产
She delivered a healthy baby,
她生下了一个健康的孩子
but... he died suddenly.
但是他很快就夭折了
He was only a few months old.
只有几个月大
I wouldn't accept that there was no explanation,
我无法接受他不明不白的死去
So I investigated her doctor, and come to find out,
所以调查她的医生 结果发现
he's been working with the visitors.
他在和V星人合作
They did something to my wife when she was pregnant.
我妻子怀孕的时候他们做了手脚
They did something to my son.
也对我的孩子做了手脚
I'm not a monster, Erica.
埃丽卡 我不是怪物
Father.
神父
Mr. Decker.
德克尔先生
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Of course, as does the world.
当然 全世界都知道
You claim to be a true friend to Anna and the visitors,
你自称是安娜和V星人忠诚的朋友
spreading their message like a prophet.
像先知一般传递他们的信息
I noticed how you reacted to Anna today.
今天我看到你对安娜的反应
You were bothered by her presence at the Vatican, weren't you?
你为她出现在梵蒂冈感到担忧 是吗
As were you.
您也一样
I don't understand. I was told that you volunteered
我不明白 我听说您自愿
to be the first missionary to the visitors.
成为第一位访问V星人的传教士
That was a story that Anna created.
那是安娜编的故事
Who are you?
您是谁
Just a faithful soul.
一个虔诚的灵魂
No, it's more than that, isn't it?
不 不仅如此 对吗
Let me help you.
让我帮助您
No. My fate is already sealed.
不 我命运已定
But yours is not.
但您却不是
Whatever feelings you have about Anna, trust them.
无论你对安娜有怎样的感受 相信自己
Keep up your fight.
坚持斗争
God be with you.
上帝与你同在
What information have you extracted from his memory?
你从他的记忆里提取出了什么信息
None, I'm afraid.
恐怕什么都没有
He seems to possess some inner strength
他似乎在用某种内在力量
That allows him to fight memory retrieval.
来抵抗记忆提取
Leave me.
退下
Both of you.
你们俩都退下
You've been infected by human emotion.
你被人类情感传染了
Is that why you didn't identify yourself to me
所以在梵蒂冈见面时
at the Vatican?
你没向我表明身份是吗
I was given explicit orders to report only to my queen.
我收到明确指示 只向我的女王报告
I am your queen.
我就是你的女王
All this time, you've been studying
一直以来 你都在研究
Human emotions and the soul.
人类情感和灵魂
I demand that you tell me everything you've discovered.
我命令你把一切研究成果都告诉我
I would only tell Diana what I've learned.
我只向戴安娜报告
You wanna see your queen?
你想见你的女王吗
She's in hell...
她在地狱里
Like other souls of the damned.
就像其他被诅咒的灵魂一样
Maybe we can work something out here.
也许我们能想个折中的办法
This doesn't have to end badly for you.
你的下场不会很糟
Doesn't have to end badly for any of us if you join me.
如果你们加入我 我们的下场都不会很糟
Anna was at the Vatican today. She's making big moves.
安娜今天去了梵蒂冈 她在兴风作浪
We need to do the same. Big moves?
我们也要这样做 兴风作浪
Like the three kids you strung up this morning?
就像你今早那样 吊死三个孩子吗
More suicide bombers?
或者更多自杀爆♥炸♥袭击
How many more innocent souls do you plan to take?
你想夺走多少无辜的灵魂
My faith taught me to value every soul.
我的信仰教导我尊敬每一个灵魂
But... in this kind of war...
但是 在这样战争中
I've had to learn to adapt...
我不得不学会适应
Compromise, make sacrifices.
妥协 和牺牲
And so will you. You know what?
你们也是如此 我觉得
Maybe we can use this guy.
也许我们可以利用这个家伙
Malik's body.
玛丽卡的尸体
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Erica, you want someone
埃丽卡 你需要找出
responsible for this morning's Peace Ambassador murders.
今早和平大使谋杀案的主使
We need someone to pin Malik's death on and close the investigation-
我们要找到杀死玛丽卡的凶手然后结案
two birds with one stone.
一箭双雕
Yeah.
是的
He's right, Erica.
埃丽卡 他说的没错
I think there's a way we can cement this new bond of ours.
我认为可以通过一种办法巩固我们的关系
We have no bond.
我们没有关系
I will give you the two men who killed the Peace Ambassadors.
我会交出杀死和平大使的那两个人
You can use them as scapegoats
你可以拿他们做
for your partner's disappearance.
杀死你搭档的替罪羊
They'll be in this cabin here tonight at 9:00
今晚九点他们会来小屋
ready to take the fall.
准备做替罪羔羊
And why would they do that?
他们为什么要这么做
I already told you, father. Sacrifice.
我说过了 神父 牺牲自己
We have a deal?
就这么定了
Go to your queen.
快滚回你的女王身边
Piers?
皮尔斯
I thought that you were dead, my queen.
原来您还在世 女王陛下
Make him tell us everything he knows about the soul.
快让他说出他对灵魂所了解的一切
It's okay.
没事的
Tell me what you know.
说给我听听
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表