剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
They're building landing sites.
他们是在建造飞船着陆点
Yeah, but for what?
没错 但是为了什么
For their invasion.
为了入侵
There are 538 Concordia sites being built around world,
全世界共有538个建设中的协和女神基地
but there are only 29 mother ships.
但只有29艘母舰
Yeah, do the math. More on the way.
没错 算一下就知道还有更多的在路上
If those ships land They won't.
如果那些飞船着陆 不会的
Well, what are we gonna do, blow up all 500 sites?
我们要怎么做 炸毁所有500多个基地
Not bloody likely.
似乎不太可能
No. We don't have to destroy them.
不 我们不需要去破坏它们
We just have to stop them from being built. How?
只需阻止它们建成 怎么做
Construction's already underway around the world.
全世界都已经开工了
Do you remember three mile island?
还记得三里岛吗
A nuclear power plant it almost melted down.
那个核电站差点爆♥炸♥
It scared the hell out of everybody,
所有人都吓坏了
but there was not a single new plant approved for almost 30 years after it.
在那之后三十年没有一个核电站获准建立
Okay, so what does this have to do with Concordia?
好吧 这和协和女神有什么关系
Blue energy.
蓝色能源
We sabotage the reactor at the New York Concordia site.
我们把纽约协和女神基地内的反应堆破坏掉
We make it seem... unstable, dangerous.
让大家觉得它...不稳定 危险
People will get scared, there'd be a public outcry,
人们会惊慌失措 就会有强烈的公众抗♥议♥
and the program would grind to a halt. Yeah.
这个项目就会被搁置 没错
A touch on the subtle side for me,
似乎有点隔靴搔痒
but I like it. What do you think, Sid?
不过我喜欢 你觉得呢 西德
Maybe if I get my hands on more blue energy to study.
在拿到更多蓝色能源进行研究前
I don't know.
我也不确定
We'll get it for you. I'm sure Lisa can help.
我们会找来的 我确信莉莎能帮忙
Jack, contact Fierro.
杰克 和菲耶罗联♥系♥
See if he can get us into the Concordia site.
看他是否有办法让我们进入协和女神基地
We need to get into that reactor and destroy it
我们得在安娜的500艘飞船着陆前
before Anna drops 500 ships on our heads.
接近反映堆并破坏它
Welcome back, Marcus.
欢迎回来 马库斯
My congratulations on your successful launch of concordia.
恭喜您成功启动协和女神计划
Despite the most recent Fifth Column attacks,
除了最近的第五纵队袭击事件
we've overcome most of our obstacles...
我们已克服了多数阻碍
Except one--
除了一点
Controlling human emotion.
控制人类情感
Tyler has reached back out to his mother.
泰勒又回到了他母亲身边
The injection of the pooled human D.N.A.
注射了人类DNA集♥合♥后
has triggered an unforeseen emotional response in him.
他出现了意料之外的情感反应
All of your plans rest on eliminating human emotion.
您所有的计划都取决于能否铲除人类情感
Unless we do so, a new generation of visitors
除非能做到这点 新一代的V星人
will be born with them.
将天生带有人类情感
I do not believe I will solve the problem
异种繁殖准备就绪前
by the time we're ready to begin interbreeding, my queen.
我没有把握解决这个问题 女王陛下
Then we must find another way to control humans.
那我们必须找到另一种方法控制人类
Amy is a hybrid of human and visitor D.N.A.
艾米是人类和V星人的混血
The visitor in her accepts my bliss.
她体内的V星基因接受了我的极乐世界
But the human side does not reject it.
而人类部分也没有产生排斥
Begin tests on the child to determine why this is true.
对孩子进行试验以找出成功的原因
The tests are intrusive.
这些试验是破坏性的
They could harm her.
可能会伤害她
We are running out of time.
我们没时间了
We must find a way at any cost.
必须不惜一切代价
Begin testing immediately.
立刻开始试验
You sure Lisa's gonna show?
你确定莉莎会出现吗
She'll be here.
她会来的
So... we gonna talk about last night?
那... 我们聊聊昨晚的事
From what I remember,
就我所知
it was a hell of a lot more fun than talking.
昨晚的事比聊天有意思的多
It was.
确实
Look, everything that's-- that's happened...
听着 所有发生的这些事
Losing Tyler...
失去泰勒
Joe...
乔
I needed a break.
我需要放松一下
Is that was this was-- a-a break?
昨晚的事就是... 放松吗
I can't lose focus on the bigger picture--this war.
我不能失去大局观 也就是这场战争
Blue energy.
蓝色能源
I was able to sneak it off the ship.
我从飞船上偷运出来的
Anyone see you?
有人看到你吗
No, but I need to return it.
没有 但我需要把它还回去
If someone discovers it's missing
如果有人发现它不见了
and it gets traced back to me...
就能立即追踪到我
We'll get it back to you as quickly as we can.
我们会尽快还给你
Thank you. Why did you need it?
谢谢 你们要它做什么
We're gonna sabotage the blue energy reactor
我们要破坏协和女神基地内的
at the Concordia site.
蓝色能源反映堆
We think that your mother is going to use it
我们认为你母亲打算利用它来
to stage her invasion-- when, how, we don't know,
作为入侵的平台 具体计划尚不清楚
but we know we need to stop her.
但我们得阻止她
That's why you have to find out anything you can about it.
这也是你要尽量帮我们收集信息的原因
Okay?
可以吗
I will.
我会的
I've analyzed Amy's brain waveforms.
我分♥析♥了艾米的脑波
When you bliss the hybrid,
当您对她使用极乐世界时
her V brain accepts the bliss at a frequency
她的V星人部分接受极乐世界的频率
that isn't rejected by her human side.
并未被人类部分所排斥
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
I checked our surveillance records.
我检查了监控录像记录
Ryan Nichols stole phosphorus from Anna's private supply.
瑞安·尼科尔斯从安娜的私人供给中偷取了磷
If he gave it to the hybrid's mother while she was pregnant,
如果混种儿母亲怀孕期间摄入了磷
the child's abilities could have been heightened.
孩子的能力可能被大大提高
If this is true, what else is she capable of?
如果这是真的 她还有什么其他能力
I won't know until I can run further tests.
在进行下一步试验前我也不知道
So there's a form of bliss that will work on humans?
就是说有一种极乐世界可以对人类有效
Theoretically, yes. But my findings are still rudimentary.
理论上是的 但这只是初步发现
Blissing humans was tried by your mother
您母亲曾尝试对人类使用极乐世界
and abandoned as impossible. It nearly killed her.
但试验失败 她差点因此丧命
My mother was weak.
我母亲太弱了
You're gonna be just fine.
你会没事的
It's okay.
没关系
Don't worry.
别害怕
I'm gonna soothe you.
我会减轻你的痛苦
There are too many unknowns. The risks are too great.
还有太多未知因素 风险太大了
Current circumstances demand bold action, Marcus.
现在的情况要求我们大胆行动 马库斯
Would you see our plans for earth fail?
你希望看到我们对地球的计划失败吗
I would see to Anna's safety first! Enough!
我会将安娜的安全放在首位 够了
Everything rests on being able to control the humans.
一切都取决于能否控制人类
If I can control them through bliss,
如果我能通过极乐世界控制他们
I can stop any resistance.
我就能克服一切障碍
Stop! Wait!
停下 等等
Look.
看
The subject appears to be blissed.
看起来实验对象接受了极乐世界
We must be sure. If you take this,
我们要确定才行 如果你吞了这粒药
It will kill you. Do you understand? Yes.
你就会死 明白吗 明白
Swallow it.
吞了它
Joshua.
约书亚
Does this mean
这是否意味着
I can bliss a large number of humans?
我可以对更多人类使用极乐世界
At this point, I can't be sure.
现在还不好说
Blissing one human nearly killed you.
只对一人使用就几乎要了您的命
Are you sure this is wise?
您确定这样做是明智的吗
Nothing will stand in my path. Find a way!
没有什么能阻止我 想个办法出来
You got it working.
起作用了
Turns out blue energy
原来蓝色能源
Is a particle/anti-particle construct.
就是一种粒子和反粒子的构造
Once I understood the coupling constant--
只要我研究出连接常量
Sidney, my patience is growing dangerously low.
西德 不要挑战我的耐心
Right. Uh, you want it in terms a merc can understand.
你想让我通俗点说是吗
You ever stuck a fork into an electrical socket
你小时候有没有把叉子
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表