剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Did you ever wish you could go back in time, take things back?
你想让时光倒流 一切重来吗
Rewind, rethink things?
回到过去 再作思量
I had to take action against the V's.
我必须反抗V星人
You don't understand what they're up to.
你不了解他们的阴谋
Edify us.
说来听听
Stopping me is not gonna solve anything.
阻止我解决不了任何问题
At dawn, that timer resets.
黎明时分 计时器又将重置
Not if you tell us what we need to know...
只要你全部告诉我们就不会
Now.
快说
If you think I'm gonna tell you anything,
你要是以为我会吐露一星半点
you're underestimating me.
你就低估我了
Melanie, a lot of people are scared of the visitors.
美兰妮 许多人害怕V星人
But if you don't help us,
但如果你不帮我们
Your Fifth Column friends are in serious danger.
你那些第五纵队的朋友会危在旦夕
The FBI is on edge.
FBI已严阵以待
There are a lot of itchy trigger fingers.
子弹上膛 蓄势待发
Now, I am the point man on this for the moment.
目前为止 我只是这项行动的先头部队
And if you talk to us right now,
如果你现在向我们招供
I can get to your friends first...
我能先行一步 找到你的朋友
Maybe avoid a bloodbath.
也许可以避免一场血雨腥风
We need answers, Melanie. Please help us.
我们需要答案 美兰妮 请帮帮我们
I never met anyone.
我从未和谁碰过面
It was all done through chat rooms and stuff.
一切都是在聊天室敲定的
When I was ready, they came to pick me up in a van,
我准备好之后 他们开了辆货车来接我
blindfolded me,
蒙住我的眼睛
brought me somewhere to give me the explosives.
带我到了一个地方并把炸♥药♥给我
Do you remember anything about the trip?
你还记得一路上的情形吗
The route? Uh, sounds? Anything?
路线 声音 随便什么
I heard a lot of trucks.
我听到了许多卡车的轰鸣
I think a barge whistle.
好像还有驳船的汽笛声
Wherever it was, it may have been by the water.
不管是哪儿 应该是在水边
Get on it.
继续追查
Yeah. I'll take her from here.
是 这里我来接手
About bloody time.
到关键时刻了
I called my hook.
我和线人通了电♥话♥
I've got a list of possible ex-Mossad
拿到了在曼哈顿可能的
with last-knowns in Manhattan. Two dozen names.
前摩萨德成员名单 共二十四个
I was waiting for your FBI brain
我正等着你的FBI分♥析♥师
to help me narrow it down.
帮我缩小范围呢
Anything by the water?
有在水边的吗
Right, there's one of them.
是 其中有一个
Eli Cohn, owns a textile company
伊莱·科恩 在哈迪逊河边
right on the Hudson.
有一家纺织公♥司♥
I'll meet you there. We're a step ahead.
我马上过来 我们领先一步了
Shh.
嘘
Okay. Whose blood is that?
好吧 这是谁的血
Your partner's.
你搭档的
Malik? Yeah.
玛丽卡 是的
Did she see me?
她看见我了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay. We gotta split.
好吧 我们得分头行动
Yeah.
好
Ryan continues to resist me.
瑞安还是在反抗我
You underestimated his resolve.
你低估了他的决心
No. He underestimated mine. Make it sick.
不 他低估了我的 让她得病
Give it a chronic pain that only my Bliss can alleviate.
得一种只有极乐世界才能缓解的慢性疼痛
No parent can stand by and watch
没有任何父母会眼睁睁看着
while their child suffers.
自己的孩子受折磨
If he wants to be human,
既然他想变成人类
I'll make sure he suffers like a human.
就让他感受下人世间的痛苦
Ryan...
瑞安
Feel my warmth, Ryan.
感受我的温暖 瑞安
Ryan, what's wrong?
瑞安 怎么了
Feel my comfort.
感受我的安抚
No. No.
不 不
It's okay.
没事的
Your baby is in terrible pain.
你的宝宝现在很痛苦
I can ease her suffering,
我能缓解她的痛苦
as I can ease yours.
正如我能缓解你的
Let me in, Ryan. I can't.
让我进入你的心扉 瑞安 我不能
Let me fill your emptiness. I can't do this.
让我填补你的空虚 我做不到
No, I can't do this! It's okay, Ryan.
不 我真的做不到 没事的 瑞安
The more I feel, the more Anna can hurt me.
我感受的情感越多 安娜就伤我越深
Just pray with me. The soul--it is a blessing.
就和我一起祷告 灵魂是上帝的恩赐
No. No, it's also a curse.
不 不 这也是一种诅咒
I can't--no.
我不能 不能
Kendrick.
肯德克
Evans. Glad you're here.
埃文斯 太好了你在这儿
Follow me. You're not gonna believe this.
跟我来看看这个 你肯定不会相信的
Hey, sorry. I was across town.
对不起 我在市里办事
Right through here.
就在这儿
Quite the fashion statement.
另类时装秀啊
Blank passports.
空白护照
High-quality work.
仿真度很高
China, New Zealand, Russia.
中国 新西兰还有俄♥罗♥斯♥
29 cities and now this.
先是29个城市出事 现在又发现这些
So how widespread is this thing?
这组织的范围到底有多大
They've got the models, the components, the paper operation.
他们有模型 部件还有伪造证件
They're shipping people internationally.
他们把人送到世界各地
This was ground zero.
这里是大本营
Yeah? What was missing?
什么事 少了什么
What?
你说什么
At Maybree's place? What was missing?
梅布里的仓库里 少了什么
Uh, I don't know. This is not a good time.
不知道 现在先别谈这些
A car. I found that registration renewal,
是车 我发现车辆注册更新了
but the garage was empty.
但是车♥库♥空荡荡的
He drove to the Healing Center.
他开车去了治疗中心
He left his car on a side street.
把车停在路边
I checked out the last destinations on his nav system.
我查了他导航仪里最近的目的地
All pretty normal-looking stuff.
去的都是些普通的地方
Except... it saved the route to a place in Ossining.
除了一条去奥辛宁的路线
Text it to me. I'll meet you there.
用短♥信♥发我 我到那里找你
You got it.
马上给你发
That was Tyler.
泰勒的电♥话♥
He's really freaked out with the bombing.
他被那爆♥炸♥吓坏了
I need to go home.
我要回家
C.S.U.'s processing the scene.
现场调查科正勘察现场
I'll call you if anything comes up.
一有消息马上打给你
Okay.
好的
I found this shipping label in the back,
我在后面找到了这张托运单
to a farm in Ossining, of all places. Could be something.
寄往奥辛宁一农场 可能有什么线索
Okay. I'll check it out.
好的 我去查查
Malik, go with her.
玛丽卡 跟她一起去
I want both of you to check it out.
我希望你俩一起去调查
Great.
很好
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
原谅我吧 神父 我有罪
I failed to comfort a friend in need.
我没能安慰一名急需帮助的朋友
And I used my words, the words of God,
我还用自己的话 用上帝的话
to inspire violence.
去煽动暴♥力♥
The blood of innocents is on my hands.
我的双手已沾满了无辜者的血
I need to know-- where do I go from here?
我想知道 我该何去何从
Show me a sign.
给我些指示
I thought I was a member of The Fifth Column now,
我想我该是第五纵队的成员
not a target.
而非其目标
I was almost killed today.
今天我差点没命了
Sources say the first bomber worshipped here.
有线人说第一个袭击者在这里做礼拜
I'm a priest, Chad. I gave a sermon.
我只是神父 查德 我传经布道
I never intended for anyone to take it that far.
我从没想过煽动别人做这么过分的事
Yeah, well, we don't always know the impact we're gonna have, do we?
是啊 我们并不清楚自己有多大影响力
I think that FBI agent, Erica Evans,
我觉得FBI探员 埃丽卡·埃文斯
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表