剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
We've gotta get to Anna.
我们必须去找安娜
There's nothing we can do.
我们无能为力
At least not through official channels.
至少通过官方渠道办不到
You know what?
知道吗
You're right.
你说得对
You're right. I'm gonna go home.
你说得对 我这就回家
Do it on my own.
我自己去问
Ryan Nichols has returned to earth.
瑞安·尼科尔斯已经回到地面
You're questioning why I released him.
你想知道我为什么放了他
We tested him and found nothing.
我们给他做了测试 却一无所获
The answers we need about the hybrid lie in the child itself.
那混血儿的秘密在婴儿本身
What if he joins Fifth Column?
如果他加入第五纵队呢
That's exactly what I want him to do.
这正合我意
His hatred towards me will drive him right into the heart of the Fifth Column.
他对我的怨恨会驱使他深入第五纵队
Once there, we can use him to destroy them from within.
这样 我们就可以从内部瓦解他们
He's rebelled against you time and again.
他一次又一次与你作对
What makes you think you can control him this time?
你凭什么觉得这次他会听你控制
We have his child.
他孩子在我们手上
Four days,
四天了
and we still have no clue about red sky.
对于血色天空 我们一点头绪也没有
The only one with answers is Anna.
只有安娜知道答案
It's not like we can just ring the lizard queen on her cell.
我们又不能给那个蜥蜴女王打电♥话♥问
"Hello, Anna. Fifth Column here.
"你好 安娜 这里是第五纵队
May we have a word?"
我们可以问句话吗"
I need to get on that ship.
我要上飞船
It's me.
是我
Ryan?
瑞安
Where have you been?
你去哪了
We were worried.
我们很担心你
I was up on the ship.
我到飞船上去了
Four days? Doing what, having a family reunion?
一去就四天 干什么了 家庭团聚吗
No, I was a prisoner.
不是 我被关起来了
A soldier found Val and took her up to the mother ship.
一名士兵发现了瓦尔 把她带到母舰上了
I did all I could. I went up there after her.
我尽我所能 跟着她上船
Ryan, where's Val?
瑞安 瓦尔呢
Dead.
她死了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
The baby?
孩子呢
Anna's got her.
在安娜手上
I tried to get her out, get her away...
我试着救她出来 带她走
But Anna caught me,
但被安娜发现了
and she threw me off the ship.
还把我从船上驱逐出来
Interesting story.
这故事真有趣
Come on. He just shows up out of the blue,
拜托 他突然出现
and we're just supposed to believe him?
我们就这样相信他了吗
If I would have sold you out, a squad of V soldiers
如果我出♥卖♥♥♥了你们 一队V星战士
would have come through that door right behind me.
早就跟着我冲进来了
So she just let you go?
她就那么放你走了
And now she wants nothing in return? Yeah?
而且不求任何回报 是吗
Ty.
泰
Mom, I'm at the Peace Ambassador Center.
妈 我在和平大使中心
They're rioting.
这里有人暴♥动♥
Stay put. I will be right there.
待在那别动 我马上就到
There's a riot at the Peace Ambassador Center.
和平大使中心发生暴♥动♥
Tyler's there.
泰勒在那里
I understand there are questions amongst you
我知道关于血色天空的出现
regarding the release of the red sky.
你们有一肚子的疑问
I assure you it was all part of my plan.
我向你们保证这全都是我计划的一部分
And no one-- human or visitor--
不管是人类还是V星人
can comprehend the magnitude of what is coming.
都无法理解这将带来的深远意义
There's also concern that I've been infected by the human skin.
有人担心我已被这身人皮所影响
You have no cause for worry.
你们不必多虑
I have everything under control.
一切都在我掌控之中
I'm so appreciative of your trust...
我十分感激你们的信任
your confidence...
你们的信心
your loyalty.
以及你们的忠诚
I may wear this skin,
我是裹着这一身人皮
but I never forget what we are beneath.
但我永远不会忘记我们的本来面貌
V Season2 Episode1
V星入侵 第二季 第一集
Save our sky! Save our sky! Save our sky!
还我蓝天 还我蓝天 还我蓝天
Hey, you, get back!
嘿 你 退后
Save our sky! Save our sky!
还我蓝天 还我蓝天
Tyler!
泰勒
Save our sky! Save our sky!
还我蓝天 还我蓝天
Mom?
妈
Save our sky!
还我蓝天
Mom, I was trying to get up on the ship to see Lisa.
妈 我想上飞船去见莉莎
It was the last shuttle up.
这是最后一艘上去的飞行舱了
It's okay. Just stay with me.
没关系 跟我来
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
我带你上去 好吗
Hey, hey, hey! Back off. Back off!
退后 退后
Ty!
泰
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
Mom, I'm--I'm fine. It's okay. I--
妈 我没事 我没事
Let me see. Let me see.
让我看看 让我看看
Save our sky! Save our sky!
还我蓝天 还我蓝天
Okay, look, you're hurt.
听着 你受伤了
I'm gonna get you help.
我去找人帮你
Excuse me. Excuse me!
麻烦你一下 麻烦你
I'm Erica Evans, FBI,
我是埃丽卡·埃文斯 FBI
Fifth Column Task Force. Anna knows me.
第五纵队专案组的 安娜认识我
This is my son Tyler.
这是我儿子 泰勒
He needs to get up on the ship.
他需要上飞船去
He needs immediate medical attention.
需要立即就医
Anna will want to know. She will want to help.
安娜会让他上去 会帮他治疗的
Call her!
通知她
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Stay back!
退后
Agent Evans.
埃文斯探员
I've been authorized to bring your son up to the mother ship.
我接到命令 带您的儿子登上母舰
No. He's not going without me.
不行 我必须跟他一起去
Save our sky! Save our sky!
还我蓝天 还我蓝天
Save our sky! Save our sky!
还我蓝天 还我蓝天
Agent Evans, we have to go now.
埃文斯探员 我们得走了
Are you sure we're gonna be okay, father?
你确定我们会没事吗 神父
Yes. Yes. We're gonna be...
是的 是的 会没事的
Please, take a seat.
请坐下休息会儿
Thank you, father.
谢谢你 神父
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Did you see what it's like outside?
你看到外面成什么样了吗
The sky is bleeding.
天空在流血
I came to pray.
我是来祈祷的
You're not welcome here, Chad,
你劣迹斑斑
not after what you've done.
这里不欢迎你 查德
Wait.
等等
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Redemption.
赎罪
I saw something on the ship.
我在飞船上见到一些事情
Anna's torturing the live aboards
安娜用一台插满针的机器
with some kind of needle machine.
折磨那些飞船计划体验者
They're--they're put into it, and...
他们被放进机器里 然后...
I helped get them up there.
是我帮他们上飞船去的
I promoted the "Live Aboard" program.
我推动了飞船体验计划的进行
People thought the healing centers were safe
人们以为治疗中心是安全的
because they saw Chad Decker's aneurysm get healed.
因为他们看到查德·德克尔的动脉瘤痊愈了
News flash, father--
最新消息 神父
Anna gave me that aneurysm.
安娜让我长出了一个动脉瘤
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表