剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Yes, my queen.
遵命 女王陛下
Years ago, you tasked me with determining
几年前 您委派我去查明
the risk of human emotion contaminating our species.
我们种族会否会受人类感情影响
Among all those that we have bred with,
经过一系列的观察
it is now my determination
以下是我的判断
that the human soul is truly unique.
人类的灵魂非常独特
It is not a curse.
它并非诅咒
But it is, in fact, the greatest gift our species has ever found.
而是迄今为止赐予我们种族最好的礼物
We must not run from it.
我们不该回避它
We must embrace it and make it part of us.
我们应该怀着包容的心将它为己所用
For 15 years, I have been confined in this place.
十五年来 我被困在这地方
All those years, I've never lost hope.
这些年来 一直满怀希望
Never lost the will to live.
从未失去活下去的信念
It was the soul that sustained you, my queen.
是您的灵魂支撑着您 女王陛下
And if protected,
如果运用得当
it will sustain our species in the future.
它将在未来使我们种族得以延续
Enough.
够了
I will use what you know to eradicate the soul.
我会用你所知的一切去铲除灵魂
When you're being skinned inch by inch,
当你的皮被一块块剥下
you'll tell me everything.
你会向我交代一切
Indeed, I probably would.
没错 我很可能会这么做
I am grateful that it will be you, my queen.
很高兴见到您 女王陛下
What have you done?
你在干什么
I gave a loyal servant the honorable death he deserved.
让我忠实的仆人光荣地死去
He's right, daughter.
他说得对 女儿
The soul is not a curse.
灵魂并非诅咒
It is a blessing,
而是上天的恩赐
And we must not deny our species this gift.
我们种族不该将它拒之门外
Congratulations, mother.
恭喜你 母后
You just killed your only ally.
你刚杀死了你唯一的手下
I refuse to believe that
我真不愿相信
our only chance to stop Anna lies in joining up with someone
只有和伊莱·科恩这样的人联合
like Eli Cohn.
才能阻止安娜
Time to start believing, father.
是时候相信了 神父
Our merry little band just ain't cutting it.
单凭我们这个小团队是办不到的
Look, I don't like him any more than you do, all right?
我也不太喜欢他 知道吗
But if we could use him to tie up Malik's death
但要是能利用他为玛丽卡的死负责
and blame it on somebody else,
把责任推到别人身上
that's an offer we just can't pass up.
我们不能放过这个机会
We have to close the Malik investigation,
对玛丽卡的调查必须尽快结案
and I want the men who murdered
我也希望找出今天早上
those Peace Ambassadors this morning.
杀死那些和平大使的凶手
It's always that first bite of the apple.
一招下错 满盘皆输
My god.
天啊
What happened? Anybody hurt?
发生什么事了 有人受伤吗
No. Three teenagers.
没人受伤 三个年轻人干的
Happened so quick, I didn't really see anything.
来得太突然了 我看得不大清楚
What'd the police say?
警方怎么说
I didn't call the authorities.
我没有联络警方
I didn't wanna bring any more attention on to you.
我不想再给你引来更多的关注
Me?
我
It's your anti-v rhetoric that's turned our church into a target.
你的反V星言论使我们教堂成为袭击目标
You did this, Jack.
都是你干的好事 杰克
Erica.
埃丽卡
Kendrick said you were back.
肯德克说你回来了
Thank you for covering me.
谢谢你掩护我
I got to spend some time with Tyler.
我和泰勒待了一会儿
Look, Erica, we're not just partners.
听着 埃丽卡 我们不仅仅是搭档
We're friends.
还是朋友
It is nice to have someone that I can...
很高兴能有个我
Trust?
可以相信的人吗
Did you get anywhere in our investigation?
调查有什么进展吗
I'm going after the surveillance warrants for that priest. And?
我继续监视那个神父 有什么发现吗
It's gonna take a couple of days, but I'll get 'em.
要花些时间 但一定会逮到他们的
Five Brothers Textiles.
五兄弟纺织公♥司♥
That's the suicide bomber investigation, yeah?
是关于那自杀式炸♥弹♥的调查吧
Yeah. It's the last place Malik and I were checking out
没错 玛丽卡被绑♥架♥以前我们一起调查的
before she was abducted.
最后一个地方
I did what you suggested.
我按你说的去做了
I took a step back
我后退了一步
and I gave old evidence a fresh, wide-angle look.
全方位审视了一下以往的线索
This... this stuck out.
发现了这个
A receipt? On the other side, there's a number,
收据吗 在背面 有一串数字
And I thought it was an address or a partial phone number,
我想这可能是地址或是电♥话♥号♥码的一部分
But "Wide Angle" got me thinking,
但我全方位考虑一下
So I put the number through a substitution cipher,
我把这串数字换算成代换码
And I got a hit on the result
在三州车管所数据库里
with the tri-state D.M.V.
得到了这个结果
It's a plate number for a blue van.
这是一辆蓝色货车的车牌
Witnesses at the peace ambassador murders
有大使被杀事件的目击者
I.D.'d a blue van leaving the scene.
说看到一辆蓝色货车离开现场
I got the address, too. It's a cabin--
我还找到了一个地址 是一间小屋
Upstate New York.
位于纽约北部
Wide angle.
全方位思考
FBI! Get down!
联邦调查局 快趴下
Get down!
趴下
Erica!
埃丽卡
Oh, my god. Malik.
天啊 是玛丽卡的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Your partner deserved better.
你搭档不该白白牺牲
Yeah.
是啊
I wasn't able to get Malik out alive.
我没能救玛丽卡出来
And the Fifth Column who killed her?
第五纵队杀了她吗
An anonymous call, pointed the FBI in the right direction.
一个匿名电♥话♥为FBI提供了线索
And Malik's true identity was not compromised?
玛丽卡的真正身份没有暴露吧
She never broke.
从没暴露过
I disposed of her remains,
我处理了她的尸体
And I brought that back to you for proof.
还把证据带回来给你
Now bliss my daughter.
快给我女儿极乐世界
Not yet.
还不行
We had a deal.
我们说好的
I still need something from you.
我还要你为我做些事
Getting this brought you in proximity to Eli Cohn, correct?
你已经很接近伊莱·科恩了 没错吧
Correct.
没错
Good. I want you to get close to him.
很好 我要你接近他
Get him to trust you.
取得他的信任
You want Cohn so bad,
你这么想除掉科恩
why don't you just take him out yourself?
为什么不亲自除掉他呢
I don't want just him.
我不光想要除掉他
I want all of them.
我要除掉他们所有人
I want you to infiltrate his organization,
我要你渗透进他们组织
become my eyes and ears.
成为我的耳目
And when the time comes,
一旦时机成熟
You will help me destroy them all.
你将助我将他们一举摧毁
Need a hand?
需要帮忙吗
With vandalism, no.
收拾残局吗 不必了
But with this...
但看看这个
...coming off the heels of Anna's visit to the Vatican,
安娜到访梵蒂冈后
church officials have issued a statement
教堂官员发表声明
condemning all anti-v rhetoric from clergy worldwide.
谴责世界各地神职人员的反V言论
Effective immediately, the vatican pledges
梵蒂冈马上保证
that intolerance against the visitors
针对V星人的偏激言论
will be dealt with swiftly and severely.
很快将得到严肃处理
Are you gonna be okay?
你会没事吧
Probably not,
应该吧
because I'm not gonna stop speaking out.
因为我不能畅所欲言了
That's Tyler's phone. Wh--
那是泰勒的电♥话♥ 为什么
This is the house of god!
这是教堂
This is the house of god!
这是教堂
I'm so sorry, Jack.
抱歉 杰克
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表