剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
on the failure of several high voltage transmission lines
归结于纽约北部地区
in upstate New York.
若干高压输电线路损坏
Luckily, Anna and the visitors wasted no time,
幸运的是 安娜带领V星人在第一时间
using their blue energy reactor at the Concordia site
利用协和女神的蓝色能源反应堆
to turn power back on across the affected areas within minutes.
几分钟内恢复了断电地区的电力供应
After witnessing how quickly blue energy restored power,
在目睹了蓝色能源快速恢复供电之后
world leaders are urging contractors
世界领导们正在催促承包商
to speed up construction on Concordia sites
加快全球范围内
around the globe.
协和女神的建设
Erica...
埃丽卡...
That is exactly why we should have blown the site.
这就是我们要炸掉它的原因
The risks were too great.
风险太大了
No, that is exactly it. We are not taking enough risks.
不 事实就是这样 我们不敢冒更大的险
We handed her another victory.
我们再次将胜利拱手让给了她
We handed it to her.
让给了她
If we had blown the site, if we had taken out Concordia,
如果我们炸掉反应堆 炸掉协和女神
we would have put a dent in her plans for once!
我们可以给她的计划致命一击
No, I think you're forgetting the fact that we all would have died also.
不 你忽视了我们也会陪葬这一事实
There is a difference between a calculated risk
估量风险和冷血屠♥杀♥
and senseless slaughter.
是两码事
Erica, wait.
埃丽卡 等等
Look, maybe Jack's right.
听着 也许杰克是对的
Eli chose you to lead us 'cause you cared about the people,
伊莱选你领导我们是因为你关心他人
about the innocents,
关心无辜的人
Not this.
不像这样
Back there, you were pushing me to let it blow.
刚才在那里 你还怂恿我炸掉它
Yeah, I was, but you're not me.
是的 但你不是我
You said... that you were a soldier...
你说过 你是名士兵
And you would follow my orders.
而且你会服从我的命令
Yeah, I did.
是的 我说过
I'll let you know what our next move is.
我会通知你 我们的下一步行动
Hours after New York city was plunged into darkness...
纽约陷入黑暗数小时后
I'm concerned that
我担心
your colleague Kerry's growing influence
你同事凯瑞的影响力逐渐扩大
will threaten the spirit of unity between humans and visitors.
将会威胁到人类和V星人的团结
Kerry is nothing more than a small dog barking at our heel.
凯瑞只是一条在我们脚下乱叫的小狗
She is hardly a threat.
根本构不成威胁
A small dog with a loud bark.
狗虽小 叫声可不小
Are you saying you'd like me to muzzle her?
你的意思是让我堵住她的嘴
Concordia is my greatest gift to humanity.
协和女神是我送给人类最珍贵的礼物
It would be a terrible tragedy for everyone
如果她一再阻碍的话
if she were to get in the way.
对所有人都会是悲剧
I'm sure you agree.
相信你也是这么认为的
Of course.
当然
It's time for you to decide which side you're really on.
该决定你要站在那边了
I gave Erica the blue energy grenade.
我把蓝色能源手榴弹交给了埃丽卡
You have to warn the other Fifth Column on the ground.
你必须警告地面上其他第五纵队队员
Lisa, come quickly.
莉莎 快过来
Thomas is coming.
托马斯要来了
Why did you do that, Joshua?
为什么这么做 约书亚
Why didn't you let him catch me?
为什么不让他抓我
Because I remembered. Remembered what?
因为我想起来了 想起什么来了
Who I am.
我是谁
That I'm Fifth Column...
我是第五纵队的一员
Like you.
像你一样
One minute!
一分钟倒计时
I'm telling you, Chad, in my gut,
我跟你说 查德 凭我的直觉
this blackout stinks of Anna.
这次停电与安娜脱不了干系
I think you might be right.
也许你是对的
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I just got a call from a source of mine at the department of energy.
我在能源部的线人刚刚给我打过电♥话♥
It turns out the blackout was caused
原来停电是由
by the blue energy reactor at the Concordia site.
协和女神的蓝色能源反应堆引起的
It melted down. It blew out-- something technical.
它熔毁并爆♥炸♥了 技术事故
They lost control of it.
他们无法控制
30 seconds!
30秒倒计时
Why aren't you reporting this?
你为什么不报道呢
Anna.
因为安娜
She's the only reason I have a career right now.
正是因为她 我才有今天的工作
Can't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.
总不能杀鸡取卵吧
You, on the other hand,
你 在另一方面
have a chance to make a name for yourself. I don't know.
可以让自己出名 我不知道
This a career maker, Kerry.
这可是升职的大好机会 凯瑞
Someone else is gonna break this story.
总会有人报道这件事的
Why shouldn't it be you?
为什么不是你呢
And we're live in five... four...
直播倒计时 五 四
Three... two...
三 二
I have just received exclusive word
我刚刚接到了独家消息
that tonight's blackout was not caused
今晚的停电事故不是
by an electrical grid problem as reported earlier.
像先前报道的那样因电网问题所致
In fact, it was caused by the near-catastrophic failure
事实上 它是由于纽约协和女神
of the blue energy reactor at New York's Concordia site.
蓝色能源反应堆的重大故障引起的
Tyler, I was told you wanted to see me.
泰勒 听说你想见我
Yes.
是的
Everything up here has been great,
这里的一切都很好
and I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything
你为我做的一切
that you've done for me.
我感激不尽
What is it, Tyler?
你想要说什么 泰勒
Ever since my dad died,
自从我父亲去世后
I've been acting... wrong,
我一直在犯错误
lashing out at the people I love.
伤害我爱的人
I talked with my mom,
我跟妈妈谈过了
and I decided I just wanna spend more time with her.
我决定多陪她一会儿
Of course.
当然可以
It's been a painful time for you.
这段时间辛苦你了
Before you leave, I'd like to give you something
在你离开前 我要给你些东西
to help you with your pain--
来缓解你的疼痛
a gift usually reserved for visitors.
这个礼物通常是为V星人准备的
Okay.
好的
Come.
来
Sit.
坐下
What is it?
它是什么
Peace.
安宁
What's the matter, Lisa?
出什么事了 莉莎
I saw my mother bliss Tyler.
我看到妈妈给了泰勒极乐世界
If Anna can bliss humans,
如果安娜能对人类使用极乐世界
they will stand no chance against her.
他们就绝无反击的可能了
Your human friends--
你的人类朋友
You said that you can trust them.
你说过你能信赖他们
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes. Good,
确定 好
Because we are going to need their help, too.
因为我们也将需要他们的帮助
You must act now.
你必须现在行动
What are we going to do?
我们要做什么
We must end your mother's reign,
我们必须终结你母亲的统治
once and for all.
彻底终结
Ty, just come in!
泰 进来吧
Lisa?
莉莎
What?
怎么了
Tyler's not coming. He's with my mother.
泰勒不会来了 他和我妈妈在一起
There's this connection a V queen makes
V星的女王可以和她的子民
with her subjects. It's called bliss.
建立某种联♥系♥ 叫做极乐世界
Yeah, Ryan told me. It's like mind control.
对 瑞安告诉我过 像是种精神控制
What does that have to do with Tyler?
那跟泰勒又有什么关系
We didn't think it could work on humans.
我们本以为它对人类不见效
My mother blissed Tyler.
我妈妈对泰勒用了极乐世界
I'm sorry, Mrs. Evans.
我很抱歉 埃文斯女士
Is he okay?
他还好吗
He'll be all right.
他会没事的
There are no lasting effects, but--
影响不会很持久 但是
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表