剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
They must have done it when I was pregnant.
肯定是在我怀孕时下的手
Yeah, but wouldn't Tyler have shown some signs, symptoms?
没错 但泰勒不是应该有些症状吗
I mean, how's something like this even possible?
我是说这种事怎么可能呢
Of course it's not possible.
在你眼里当然不可能
Neither are giant spaceships.
大型宇宙飞船也是个天方夜谭嘛
Why would they do this?
他们为什么要这么做
That's what we need to find out.
这正是我们要弄明白的
I can take samples from Ryan,
我可以从瑞安身上取些样品
but without D.N.A. comparisons from a female V's reproductive system,
但是没有V星女性生殖系统的DNA做参照
we'll still only have half the picture of what they could be planning for Tyler.
他们对泰勒的计划 我们也只能一知半解
I wouldn't do that.
我不会那么做的
She has fangs.
她长着毒牙
And a tail, too.
还有尖尾
Females can just rip it out whenever they have to.
当需要时 女V星人能随时用它们自卫
We were following the lead on Eli Cohn.
我们当时正追查伊莱·科恩的线索
Malik decided to show me her true self.
玛丽卡决定露出她的真面目
We still gonna hit that farm up in Ossining?
我们还要去奥西辛宁那个农场吗
If radical Fifth Column were there,
即使第五纵队的激进分子曾经在那
they are long gone by now. You're a traitor.
现在也早走了 你这叛徒
Anna will make you pay for turning against her.
安娜会让你为背叛付出代价的
What do you say, Erica?
你觉得呢 埃丽卡
Time to get some answers?
是时候刑讯逼供了吗
Hold on, man. You need to understand something, okay?
等等老兄 先搞清楚再动手 好吧
Visitors have a high threshold for pain.
V星人对疼痛的忍♥耐度极强
Now you want to torture her into talking?
你想严刑逼供吗
There's really only one way--
那就只有一种办法
it's to skin her.
剥了它的皮
The problem is, you won't have much time.
问题是 那样时间就不够了
Skinning her is gonna kill her.
剥皮会导致死亡
She'll live maybe a half hour, tops.
她最多能活半小时
That's enough time.
时间足够了
I only need one answer--
我只要一个答案
what they did to my son.
他们对我儿子做了什么
I know you want to find out about Tyler, Erica.
我知道你想弄清泰勒的事 埃丽卡
But what makes you think she knows?
但你凭什么认为她知道呢
My first partner, now Malik.
先是我第一任搭档 现在又是玛丽卡
Two V partners can't be a coincidence.
两个搭档都是V星人 这不可能是巧合
They got close to me to get close to Tyler.
他们通过接近我来接近泰勒
Okay. Wait a minute. Now hold up.
等一下 等等
You told me yourself that
你告诉过我
Malik was in the bureau long
玛丽卡在你们成为搭档前
before you guys were partners. Meaning what?
就在局里了 那又怎样
Meaning that her original assignment probably had
就是说她最初的任务可能
nothing to do with you or your son.
和你或你儿子无关
So let's find out what she's been doing here all this time.
那让我们搞清楚她一直都在干什么
My mom was attacked by Fifth Column.
我母亲被第五纵队袭击了
I keep trying to help her, but she won't let me.
我一直想帮她 但是她不让
She's an FBI agent, Tyler.
她是FBI探员 泰勒
I'm sure she can protect herself.
我确信她能保护好自己
I keep trying to warn her about this priest, Jack Landry,
我一直警告她小心这个牧师 杰克·兰德里
But she won't listen to me.
但是她从来不听我的
Well, I'm listening.
至少我在听
Tell me...
告诉我...
Why do you think this priest is a threat?
你为什么觉得这牧师是个威胁
Because he might be connected to the Fifth Column.
因为他可能和第五纵队有联♥系♥
His anti-V sermons are all over the net.
他反对V星人的传道遍布网络
The suicide bomber who blew up the healing centers
那个炸毁治疗中心的自杀袭击者
went to his parish.
就是他教区的
I think you need to approach this differently, Tyler.
我觉得你应该采取别的方法 泰勒
You need to help your mother if she won't help herself.
如果你母亲不愿帮助自己 你应该帮她
Hey, guys. Check this out.
伙计们 看看这个
Looks like we're not the only ones interested in Malik.
看来我们不是唯一对玛丽卡感兴趣的人
Yeah, I put a lipstick camera in the tree.
我放了个微型摄像机在树上
Trackers. They're trying to pick up on Malik's scent.
追踪者 他们正试图追踪玛丽卡的气味
Marcus is with them.
马库斯和他们在一起
Whatever Malik was working on, it's important to Anna,
无论玛丽卡在做什么 都对安娜很重要
And that makes it important to us.
也就意味着对我们很重要
Where does she live? Her apartment?
她住在哪 公♥寓♥里吗
Kendrick's sent agents by now.
肯德克已经派探员去了
Trust me, they didn't find anything.
相信我 他们什么也找不到
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Because they wouldn't know where or how to look.
因为他们不知道去哪找 找什么
Let's go.
我们走
Nice place Malik's got.
玛丽卡的家不错啊
Lots of security.
大量监控设备
Always gotta know who's knocking on your door.
总要知道谁在敲你家的门嘛
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么
Safe box. Every sleeper has one.
保险箱 每个卧底都有一个
Hey. Ryan, check it out.
瑞安 看看这个
This number's been used more than the other ones.
这个数字键的使用频率比其它都高
This could be it.
可能就是这里
Huh. I wondered what that was for.
我正在想那东西有什么用呢
Contingency cash.
应急资金
Look at all this. Law enforcement I.D.
看看这些 执法机构的证件
Great britain. We've got canada. We have pakistan.
英国 加拿大 巴基斯坦
V tech. This could come in handy.
V星产品 这可能有用
What does this have to do with her assignment?
这和她的任务有什么关系
This could tell us.
这东西能告诉我们
Who are all those people?
这些人都是谁
These dates go for back years,
看日期可以追溯到几年前
way before Malik was working with you.
远比玛丽卡和你一起工作的时间久
Okay. We'll run the names through the bureau database when we get back.
好吧 我们去局里的数据库查查这些名字
Maybe we'll find something that will help us figure out
也许我们就能搞明白
what Malik was doing. Hey. We've got visitors.
玛丽卡在做什么了 V星人来了
Foil. I need some tinfoil.
铝箔 给我找点铝箔
We've gotta erase our scent.
我们得除去我们的气味
All right. Come on.
好了 加油
Let's do it.
撤
Thank you for coming Chad.
谢谢你能来 查德
I'm sorry it's been so long since we've spoken.
很抱歉许久没找你聊天了
I've been busy. I know.
我一直很忙 我知道
I heard about your close call with The Fifth Column suicide bomber.
我听说你躲过了第五纵队的自杀袭击
Luckily, agent Evans was there to stop her.
很幸运 埃文斯探员及时阻止了她
So... what can I do for you, Anna?
那我能帮你做点什么 安娜
Well, as you've experienced firsthand,
正如你已经经历的
despite general goodwill on the part of mankind,
尽管大部分人类对我们很友善
a few small pockets of hostility still remain.
少数人还是持有敌意
Residual skepticism from the whole red sky affair.
是有些对血色天空事件的质疑
You played God.
你扮演了上帝
That didn't sit well with some people,
有些人难以接受
particularly people of faith.
尤其是那些有信仰的人
Well, that's why I called you here. I need your help.
这正是我叫你来的目的 我需要你的帮助
Do you know anything about this man?
你知道这人的事吗
Not much.
不多
The guy who hit the healing center
袭击治疗中心的那个人
was one of his parishioners.
是他的一个教民
The police interviewed him,
警♥察♥调查了他
determined that he wasn't involved.
认为他并未参与其中
He's local.
他是本地人
Not much of a profile otherwise.
也不符合罪犯特征
Perhaps that should change.
这可说不好
I'd like for you to provide a forum
我希望你组织一次会谈
for his voice to be heard.
让更多人听到他的声音
You want me to interview this guy?
你想让我采访他吗
Millions of people watch my show.
数以万计的人观看我的节目
Why would you...
你为什么要...
give a fringe voice that kind of exposure?
给予那种边缘言论这么高的曝光度
I believe every voice, no matter how small,
我相信每一种言论 无论多么微小
deserves to have a forum.
都值得被聆听
Every point of view should be presented.
每种观点都应该得到表达的机会
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表